ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Pavillon D'Ermenonville - 22 September 1970
© Christian Simonpietri
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Iggy & The Stooges Photos Return to archive
14th April 2007 02:21 PM
GotToRollMe A friend sent me these great photos taken at last week's Boston gig. These are especially for pdog, who's seeing them on Iggy's 60th birthday on April 21st, and everyone else on the board who've either seen them lately or will see them soon. I salute you!

14th April 2007 02:22 PM
GotToRollMe

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
14th April 2007 02:27 PM
fireontheplatter does this guy ever dress himself...or is he just that vane?

14th April 2007 02:45 PM
Sir Stonesalot You don't know anything about Iggy....do ya?

That has been Ig's stage garb since the 60's. Although sometimes his plants were shiney.

Here's Ig circa 1970..

14th April 2007 03:34 PM
pdog Great photos... Although My Stooges show is on the 19th, two days before 60...
14th April 2007 03:38 PM
GotToRollMe Ah, thought you were hitting the birthday show. Doesn't matter, it'll still be an experience you'll never forget...I guarantee it.
14th April 2007 03:49 PM
monkey_man I'll be at both shows in SF!!
14th April 2007 03:57 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
I'll be at both shows in SF!!

I'm not working tonight, I don't know if I mentioned that in email...
Good thing I planned ot off, my wife got stuck in fucking nebraska.
14th April 2007 04:06 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm not working tonight, I don't know if I mentioned that in email...
Good thing I planned ot off, my wife got stuck in fucking nebraska.

Eewww stuck in Nebraska . . . . that's bad! At least it's curable.
I'll check in with you tomorrow to see if you are working tomorrow night.
14th April 2007 04:14 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
I'll be at both shows in SF!!

O lucky man! Iggy always used to do two nights in NY. I was kinda surprised they only did one - but I guess if the only place they could book was the United Palace (which I'm still having nightmares about) then maybe they waited too long and there wasn't anywhere else available.

Yer gonna have a real cool time...
14th April 2007 05:03 PM
Martha Iggy's at the Denver Fillmore Tuesday. I don't know if I can make the gig....never seen him and know I need to go. I'll cross my fingers and see what happens. Great shots gtrm! Thanks!
14th April 2007 05:12 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
Martha wrote:
Iggy's at the Denver Fillmore Tuesday. I don't know if I can make the gig....never seen him and know I need to go. I'll cross my fingers and see what happens. Great shots gtrm! Thanks!

Martha, I can attest that you need to go. I've seen the Ig 5 times, and I think you should too.
14th April 2007 06:56 PM
tumbled FOTP wanted me to say to SSA that he is a lover not a fighter and that the sex pistols will be forever his fave.

14th April 2007 07:10 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Martha wrote:
Iggy's at the Denver Fillmore Tuesday. I don't know if I can make the gig....never seen him and know I need to go. I'll cross my fingers and see what happens. Great shots gtrm! Thanks!

If you can make the gig, do it, Martha! I would LOVE for you to see them!
15th April 2007 10:39 AM
Martha Ok FG and GTRM....I am planning to make the (need something to help me out of this depression). Haven't got tickets yet...will try today.

God he looks spectacular!

:-)
15th April 2007 11:58 AM
Moonisup saw them last year. Great show!
15th April 2007 08:00 PM
LastChild great pics!!

hows iggy sounding these days?
15th April 2007 09:15 PM
Gimme Shelter Cool pics, thanks for posting.
15th April 2007 09:37 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LastChild wrote:
great pics!!

hows iggy sounding these days?

Better than ever..raw and wild. Catch 'em if you can!
16th April 2007 01:26 AM
ExileIzzy Great photos
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)