ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Pavillon D'Ermenonville - 22 September 1970
© Christian Simonpietri
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Led Zeppelin rollercoaster Return to archive
13th April 2007 03:41 PM
Ten Thousand Motels RIDE LED ZEPPELIN
Rock legends LED ZEPPELIN have been honoured with their own themepark ride. The new Led Zeppelin rollercoaster is currently under construction at the upcoming Hard Rock themepark in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The ride, a 150-foot-tall (45 metres) steel rollercoaster with a Zeppelin theme, will open next year (08).
13/04/2007 20:15
contactmusic

13th April 2007 03:43 PM
jb Didn't Kiss and Aersmith also get a coaster?
13th April 2007 03:46 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
Didn't Kiss and Aersmith also get a coaster?

It's probably only a matter of time. I think I remember seeing a Rolling Stones' pinball machine once. I can't say for sure as I have a faulty memory.
13th April 2007 03:48 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

It's probably only a matter of time. I think I remember seeing a Rolling Stones' pinball machine once. I can't say for sure as I have a faulty memory.

Aware of thr pinball machine, but I am pretty sure Aersomith got one in Orlando and Kiss got one....I use to enjoy those fast amusement park rides, but honestly, a few yeara ago I went on a tilt-o-wall and felt nauseous for 1hr afterwards..getting old sucks..don't let anybody tell you different.
13th April 2007 04:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
Aware of thr pinball machine, but I am pretty sure Aersomith got one in Orlando and Kiss got one....I use to enjoy those fast amusement park rides, but honestly, a few yeara ago I went on a tilt-o-wall and felt nauseous for 1hr afterwards..getting old sucks..don't let anybody tell you different.

Getting old is a drag...yes. I'm in pretty good shape for 54....all things considered. BUT......and there's alot of buts. Oh well...one day at a time...the rest is bullshit. I can't complain. I've had a good life.
13th April 2007 04:05 PM
pdog Keith will have a needle ride one day, and when it is deemed offensive and sends thw wrong message, it will be made into a giant penis, like the one used in 75 TOTA.
Jaggers bumper lips cars will be fun.
Taylors Twinkie ride, and Ronnies rehab-go-round will be good ones for the kiddies.
The Brian jones water ride, will fail miserably, as will the Bill Wyman let me guess your 13 year old daughter weight booth.
Charlie doesn't get a theme park ride, he's too cool!
13th April 2007 04:06 PM
jb
quote:

Getting old is a drag...yes. I'm in pretty good shape for 54....all things considered. BUT......and there's alot of buts. Oh well...one day at a time...the rest is bullshit. I can't complain. I've had a good life.

At 44, I need pain pills to get out of the bed !!! If I am in trial, I get back spasms if I have to stand too long....getting old sucks...I also suffer from constipation and have to take several products like 1)Benefiber 2)Miralax, 3)Durolax stool softeners, and a few others...Who would think that a good bowel movement was a privilege, not a right!!!
13th April 2007 04:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
At 44, I need pain pills to get out of the bed !!! If I am in trial, I get back spasms if I have to stand too long....getting old sucks...I also suffer from constipation and have to take several products like 1)Benefiber 2)Miralax, 3)Durolax stool softeners, and a few others...Who would think that a good bowel movement was a privilege, not a right!!!

If it ain't one thing its another. If the thunder don't get you the lightning will. I think anything is tolerable as long as one's priorites are in order.
13th April 2007 05:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
..getting old sucks..don't let anybody tell you different.

Artist: Norman Greenbaum Lyrics
Song: Spirit in the Sky Lyrics

When I die and they lay me to rest
Gonna go to the place that's the best
When I lay me down to die
Goin' up to the spirit in the sky
Goin' up to the spirit in the sky
That's where I'm gonna go when I die
Gonna go to the place that's the best

Prepare yourself you know it's a must
Gotta have a friend in Jesus
So you know that when you die
He's gonna recommend you
To the spirit in the sky
Gonna recommend you
To the spirit in the sky
That's where you're gonna go when you die
When you die and they lay you to rest
You're gonna go to the place that's the best

Never been a sinner I never sinned
I got a friend in Jesus
So you know that when I die
He's gonna set me up with
The spirit in the sky
Oh set me up with the spirit in the sky
That's where I'm gonna go when I die
I'm gonna go to the place that's the bes
14th April 2007 12:32 AM
Trey Krimsin Aerosmith has a rollercoaster at a Six Flags, I think. Kiss has a coffee house at Broadway at the Beach, which is near the Hard Rock Cafe.
14th April 2007 12:46 AM
Scottfree
quote:
jb wrote:

See Bizzaro JB's ailments.....
14th April 2007 02:13 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
jb wrote:
Didn't Kiss and Aersmith also get a coaster?

KISS had a whole theme park - it was actually magic mtn, but then again, so was wallyworld... there was even a tv movie about it...

gene and paul were always tools, but i always dug peter and ace. iirc, the one ace tune (lead vocal) was on dynasty, and it was none other than a cover of 2000 man. it was the first time i had heard the song (when i was a kid), and it was my favorite tune on the album...

14th April 2007 02:16 AM
mac_daddy
quote:

as soon as i have space for one, i am hunting one down.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)