ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Pavillon D'Ermenonville - 22 September 1970
© Christian Simonpietri
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 4/4/07 - Wood and Richards Worried About Kate Moss Return to archive
13th April 2007 11:57 AM
tumbled WOOD'S FEARS FOR MOSS AND DOHERTY

RONNIE WOOD has urged KATE MOSS to ditch boyfriend PETE DOHERTY, claiming the hell-raising rocker is a bad influence on her. The ROLLING STONE is a pal of the supermodel, and admits he worries about both her and Doherty - fearing they are bad for each other. Wood says, "I worry about Pete, like I worry about Kate, because she's a lovely person and I want her to stay on an even keel. "She's got enough problems of her own without having to deal with other people's."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/woods%20fears%20for%20moss%20and%20doherty_1026778

RICHARDS WARNS DOHERTY

ROLLING STONES rocker KEITH RICHARDS has urged KATE MOSS to ditch boyfriend PETE DOHERTY, claiming their relationship and his drug habit will kill him. Just days after Richards' bandmate RONNIE WOOD poured scorn over the fashionable couple's romance, Richards claims the pair are dangerous for each other. The 63-year-old rocker - who has a long history of drug abuse and is a former heroin user - tells British music magazine NME, "He (Doherty) should shut the f**k up and leave her alone. I don't know the man. All I know is he's pushing his luck and there it is. But so is Kate, who I know very well. "Kate wants to play with the bad boys and she's done one, then another, then another. She'll live, the boys will die."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/richards%20warns%20doherty_1027047

13th April 2007 02:25 PM
gimmekeef So The Rolling Stones do gather Moss?
13th April 2007 02:27 PM
jb Kate is truly one of the greatest super models of all time...a beauty for all times....I think she knows full well what she is doing, and certainly does not need two asses like RW and KR giving her advice....
13th April 2007 02:29 PM
Saint Sway I think Kate should ditch Pete and hang out with Tara Conner
13th April 2007 03:42 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Kate is truly one of the greatest super models of all time...a beauty for all times....I think she knows full well what she is doing, and certainly does not need two asses like RW and KR giving her advice....

I love her delicate bone structure. She is such a great model. Remember those Missoni ads a few years ago? She looked just like Brigitte Bardot in them - Kate is such a chameleon.
13th April 2007 03:44 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I love her delicate bone structure. She is such a great model. Remember those Missoni ads a few years ago? She looked just like Brigitte Bardot in them - Kate is such a chameleon.

Unquestionably in the top ten of all time...really started to get noticed in those provacative Calvin Klein commercials ...she is about as perfect as one can be...
13th April 2007 06:50 PM
fireontheplatter kate SHOULD ditch whats his face and start going out with....pdog.
13th April 2007 07:19 PM
pdog You know you're fucked up on drugs, if Keith and Ronnie are taken aback.
13th April 2007 07:21 PM
glencar
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
So The Rolling Stones do gather Moss?

Ronnie's son "gathered" Kate a few years back.
14th April 2007 04:22 AM
prism She socializes with Anita and Marianne. About ten years ago Johnny Depp broke up with Kate because of her drug habit. She then went into rehab in England and Johnny sent her an expensive car as encouragement.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)