ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Pavillon D'Ermenonville - 22 September 1970
© Christian Simonpietri
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Has anyone ever met Mick Jagger? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
12th April 2007 03:54 PM
WhenTheWhipComesDown Has anyone met Mick Jagger or the Stones during the Sixties?
12th April 2007 04:06 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
WhenTheWhipComesDown wrote:
Has anyone met Mick Jagger or the Stones during the Sixties?

All right. How many conditions are we gonna impose on this line of inquiry?!
12th April 2007 04:58 PM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Bodyguard told us we were too young to be "let" near him,

Mick and Bill obviously had different security restrictions.....
13th April 2007 03:29 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
egon wrote:
I watched "being mick" twice.
that felt kinda like meeting him in person..

Especially when the put a needle in his ass.
13th April 2007 03:32 PM
jb
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Especially when the put a needle in his ass.

Have a great weekend friend!!! It is 87 and sunny!!!I may take the family to Delray Beach tonight and have Stonecrab as we sit outside and watch the people walk by. Maybe a few jack and cokes, and a nice way to end another week...Peace.
13th April 2007 07:57 PM
RSRTG I met Chris Jagger at a venue here in Adelaide a few years ago. I went along with my cousin to check out his show and got absolutely blind on beer and jim beam. Chris came over to chat during an interval to sign a cd i bought. I thanked him and called him Mick!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh the embarrassment and the effects of booze!!!!!
13th April 2007 10:48 PM
IanBillen [quote]LadyJane wrote:
And for those of you that were at ACII, you know what it meant to me to have my "partner in crime" surprise ME and fly from Florida to attend the show. Perhaps our last. It completed the circle.

Dammit...I can't stop crying.

I gotta get some work done here.

Now if I can just meet Keith!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

LJ, great story and all, and I am sure Mr. Jagger was temporarily flattered but (and with all due respect), Ms. Jane, you are not THAT lucky. Remember, you still haven't met Ian Billen.

13th April 2007 11:16 PM
clapton I met MJ for a brief moment. I was in the real backstage @Phx. and my godfather asked MJ if he had a moment to take a picture w/me. He said he was kinda of busy with an attitude answer. Later, Clide came back and said Mick did not think it was not cool to ask such a question so close to show time. Later, anther guy came by and said we needed to go in the general backstage. Later, when I was by the b-stage, I gave him the finger for 1 minute. What a dick!!!!!!!!
14th April 2007 11:53 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
RSRTG wrote:
I met Chris Jagger at a venue here in Adelaide a few years ago. I went along with my cousin to check out his show and got absolutely blind on beer and jim beam. Chris came over to chat during an interval to sign a cd i bought. I thanked him and called him Mick!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh the embarrassment and the effects of booze!!!!!

brillient...i would have paid to see that.
14th April 2007 11:58 AM
MrPleasant I met "Chabelo". Does that matter?
14th April 2007 11:59 AM
Mel Belli
quote:
clapton wrote:
I met MJ for a brief moment. I was in the real backstage @Phx. and my godfather asked MJ if he had a moment to take a picture w/me. He said he was kinda of busy with an attitude answer. Later, Clide came back and said Mick did not think it was not cool to ask such a question so close to show time. Later, anther guy came by and said we needed to go in the general backstage. Later, when I was by the b-stage, I gave him the finger for 1 minute. What a dick!!!!!!!!

Because we all have the right to have our picture taken whenever and wherever and with whomever we please?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)