ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Pavillon D'Ermenonville - 22 September 1970
© Christian Simonpietri
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Don Imus thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12th April 2007 01:10 PM
monkey_man Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
12th April 2007 01:10 PM
Saint Sway such good friends...
12th April 2007 01:11 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
such good friends...

Sluts!
12th April 2007 01:11 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
such good friends...

...just Friends ?!

Developing .......................
12th April 2007 01:18 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

Sluts!

Yes! Sluts! Thats why Donald looks so happy.

12th April 2007 01:23 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

If I was rich like him, I'd spend all my time, trying to fuck these girls. He's way lame!
I'll give him one thing, he's a good father, and didn't hand his kids stuff, he taught them how to work and learn, which is really hard to do, when you're filthy rich.
12th April 2007 01:26 PM
andrews27
quote:
rocker wrote:

Im so sick of this poiltically correct bullshit.

Liberals are the language police.

I defend your right to say that - but, sadly, it's symptomatic of what little power liberals have left.
12th April 2007 01:26 PM
jb I hear a lot of people who are going to still go om Imus saying they believe in redemption.....why then, do they still attack Clinton?
12th April 2007 01:33 PM
andrews27
quote:
jb wrote:
Europeans, imo, are much more tolerant of other races...they are loving, caring, vibrant people who do not judge people by the color of their skin.

Muslim guest workers, former colonials, and illegals in France and Germany? People die, just like here. Hate, too.
12th April 2007 01:33 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:
he taught them how to work

http://zango.com/Destination/Catalog/Play/?pid=137340&dsg=11&ref=48124&PageSize=20&TabType=home
12th April 2007 01:37 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

http://zango.com/Destination/Catalog/Play/?pid=137340&dsg=11&ref=48124&PageSize=20&TabType=home

Nappy ho!
12th April 2007 01:45 PM
purrcafe
quote:

and there's a lot more shit going on around us, so don't let them use this as a diversion.....

I'm with you. Yeah, he said something dumb and the humor fell flat, but the only thing his being fired will accomplish is a fleeting satisfaction for some. There are far more significant racial issues that won't get solved so easily, and getting rid of Don Imus isn't gonna bring progress to any of 'em.
12th April 2007 01:47 PM
Saint Sway has any of this had any effect on business for the hookers at "The Point"?
12th April 2007 02:08 PM
pdog From the mouths of babes:
"We got tickets from the man with the black face"
My sons answer to my wife, about getting tickets, upon our return from a Giants game, when he was 4 years old. That's how he saw it, that's what he said... He was later fired from his job for making such a racist remark about nappy headed scalpers!
12th April 2007 02:12 PM
jb Do you think Imus will get fired by CBS as well? If so, do you think he will attempt to go to satellite? He is not even in the top 5 for listeners!!!
12th April 2007 02:15 PM
Saint Sway Imus is almost as old as most Stones fans
12th April 2007 02:15 PM
CraigP
I am a Moderate/independent/centrist.

America is currently overrun by self-hating, left-wing white-liberal extremists who are ashamed of their race.

America now loves fairy faggots and can't get enough of ILLEGAL immigrants/Islamic extremists and want constitutional rights for them and will find ANYTHING to accuse a white male of being racist.

Open borders my ass, ho.

12th April 2007 02:16 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Imus is almost as old as most Stones fans

And about as lively.
12th April 2007 02:17 PM
CraigP This is the end of America and free speech.
Thank you.

12th April 2007 02:22 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
CraigP wrote:
This is the end of America and free speech.
Thank you.

12th April 2007 02:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I am felling a little nappy-headed this afternoon ....

..... and you 's ?!

Nappy ! ™
12th April 2007 02:55 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

A Slut-Layered Cake???
12th April 2007 03:28 PM
CraigP America is currently overrun by self-hating, left-wing white-liberal extremists who are ashamed of their race.

12th April 2007 03:32 PM
purrcafe
quote:

America is currently overrun by self-hating, left-wing white-liberal extremists who are ashamed of their race.

America now loves fairy faggots and can't get enough of ILLEGAL immigrants/Islamic extremists and want constitutional rights for them and will find ANYTHING to accuse a white male of being racist.

I'd rethink labelling yourself as a moderate, unless you are comparing yourself to David Duke.
12th April 2007 03:44 PM
_Boomy_ Obama loves this stuff!!! I haven't heard Sharpton or Jackson call for this guy's head yet:

Title: Ludacris - Ho lyrics
Artist: Ludacris
Visitors: 11184 visitors have hited Ho Lyrics since Feb 12, 2007.
Print: Ludacris - Ho Lyrics print version
Ringtone: Click here to search and send Ludacris polyphonic ringtone to your cell phone.

(Chorus)
Hooooooooo (Ho)
Youza Hoooooo (Ho)
Youza Hoooooo (Ho)
I said that youza hooooo (Ho)
(Repeat 1x)

(Ludacris)
You doin ho activities
With ho tendencies
Hos are your friends, hoes are your enemies
With ho energy to do whacha do
Blew whacha blew
Screw whacha screw
Yall professional like DJ Clue, pullin on my coat tail
an why do you think you take a ho to a hotel?
Hotel everybody, even the mayor
Reach up in tha sky for tha hozone laya
Come on playa once a ho always
And hos never close they open like hallways
An heres a ho cake for you whole ho crew
an everybody wants some cuz hoes gotta eat too

(chorus x2)

(Ludacris)
Cant turn a ho into a housewife
Hos dont act right
Theres hos on a mission, an hoes on a crackpipe
Hey ho how ya doin, where ya been?
Prolly doin ho stuff cuz there you ho again
Its a ho wide world, that we livin in
feline, feminine, fantastical, women
Not all, just some
You ho who you are
Theres hoes in tha room, theres hoes in tha car
theres hoes on stage, theres hoes by tha bar
hos by near, an hos by far
Ho! (But can i getta ride?!)
NO! (Cmon, nigga why?!)
Cuz youza

(chorus 2x)

(Ludacris)
You gotta run in your pantyhos
Even your daddy knows
that you suckin down chocolate like daddy-o's
You hos are horrible, horrendous
On taxes ya'll writin off hos as dependents
I see tha ho risin
it aint surprisin
its just a hoasis
with ugly chicks faces
but hos dont feel so sad and blue
cuz most of us niggaz is hos too

(chorus x2)

(Ho)
Muthafuckas im so tiired of yall niggaz always talkin
bout hos this, hos that, you tha muthafuckin ho nigga
I wasnt no ho last night

(Pimp)
Ho, bring yo ass!

(Ho)
Ok, hold on

12th April 2007 04:42 PM
texile
quote:
CraigP wrote:

and will find ANYTHING to accuse a white male of being racist.

it's not that hard, evidently.
the perils of free speech....

12th April 2007 04:51 PM
Mel Belli Well, that's all she wrote:

CBS TO CEASE BROADCASTING IMUS IN THE MORNING

CBS today announced its decision to cease broadcasting the Imus in the Morning radio program, effective immediately, on a permanent basis.

“From the outset, I believe all of us have been deeply upset and revulsed by the statements that were made on our air about the young women who represented Rutgers University in the NCAA Women’s Basketball Championship with such class, energy and talent,” said CBS President and Chief Executive Officer Leslie Moonves, in announcing the decision. “Those who have spoken with us the last few days represent people of goodwill from all segments of our society – all races, economic groups, men and women alike. In our meetings with concerned groups, there has been much discussion of the effect language like this has on our young people, particularly young women of color trying to make their way in this society. That consideration has weighed most heavily on our minds as we made our decision, as have the many emails, phone calls and personal discussions we have had with our colleagues across the CBS Corporation and our many other constituencies.”

Imus in the Morning was carried on 61 stations across the United States and distributed over the Westwood One radio network. The cancellation of the program comes after statements Mr. Imus made about the young women who comprised the Rutgers University Women’s Basketball team, which reached the finals of the NCAA Women’s Basketball Championship this spring.

Moonves concluded: “I want to thank all those who came to see us to express their views. We are now presented with a significant opportunity to expand on our record on issues of diversity, race and gender. We intend to seize that opportunity as we move forward together."
12th April 2007 04:57 PM
Joey
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
Well, that's all she wrote:

CBS TO CEASE BROADCASTING IMUS IN THE MORNING

CBS today announced its decision to cease broadcasting the Imus in the Morning radio program, effective immediately, on a permanent basis.

“From the outset, I believe all of us have been deeply upset and revulsed by the statements that were made on our air about the young women who represented Rutgers University in the NCAA Women’s Basketball Championship with such class, energy and talent,” said CBS President and Chief Executive Officer Leslie Moonves, in announcing the decision. “Those who have spoken with us the last few days represent people of goodwill from all segments of our society – all races, economic groups, men and women alike. In our meetings with concerned groups, there has been much discussion of the effect language like this has on our young people, particularly young women of color trying to make their way in this society. That consideration has weighed most heavily on our minds as we made our decision, as have the many emails, phone calls and personal discussions we have had with our colleagues across the CBS Corporation and our many other constituencies.”

Imus in the Morning was carried on 61 stations across the United States and distributed over the Westwood One radio network. The cancellation of the program comes after statements Mr. Imus made about the young women who comprised the Rutgers University Women’s Basketball team, which reached the finals of the NCAA Women’s Basketball Championship this spring.

Moonves concluded: “I want to thank all those who came to see us to express their views. We are now presented with a significant opportunity to expand on our record on issues of diversity, race and gender. We intend to seize that opportunity as we move forward together."

THIS MAKES JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!!!!

Why ?!

WHY ?!

12th April 2007 05:17 PM
Steel Wheels I told you all so the other day. Imus wasn't bringing in the advertising revenue. That's the real reason why they fired him.
12th April 2007 05:35 PM
pdog Imus fired, just as I predicted... liberals have themselves to blame for this...
They don't say shit when Karl roves dances like an idiot and pretends to be hip hop gangsta, yet Imus is fired...
the long term effect of this is going to be horrible. He fucked up a joke, big deal!!!
These fucking liberal black leaders, shouldn't be trying to get rappers to stop saying ho, nigger and calling everyone a bitch, they should be fighting to make it okay for everyone else to say it, then it just fades away over time...
liberal al Sharpton, wants to tell you how to talk...
Fuck you...
Fuck you...
Fuck you...

Everyone needs to wear tee shirts this week saying "nappy headed ho"
Free fucking speech!

I'm ashamed of my country, not b/c of imus or Anna's baby, but b/c these are the top stories on the news!

I'm one angry pastey colored cracker ass cracker today!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)