ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rob Day
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Love You Live B&P Return to archive
April 10th, 2004 08:54 AM
MRD8 Since there seems to be so much interest in this incredible D-Stone 2DVD set I'll B&P a few copies for my friends here... THe first disc is a bunch of different concert/interview footage and "outfakes" that D-Stone created themselves...disc two is the real treat for me...the complete June 6, 1976 Aux Abbatoirs concert with great picture/sound quality! Here's the setlist:
Opening
Honky Tonk Women
All Down The Line
If You Can't Rock Me/Get Off My Cloud
Hand Of Fate
Hey Negrita
Ain't Too Proud To Beg
Fool To Cry
Hot Stuff
Starfucker
Angie
You Gotta Move
YCAGWYW
Band Intro
Happy
Tumbling Dice
Nothing From Nothing(Billy Preston)
Outta Space(Billy Preston)
Midnight Rambler
It's Only R&R
Brown Sugar
Jumping Jack Flash
Street Fighting Man
Ending
Email me privately at [email protected] for details and the artwork...this offer is open to anyone in the world.
April 10th, 2004 09:43 AM
fmk438j You're very generous.

To the other australians (SIA, Corgie, Mottrush?) I'll pass this on if you're interested to save Bob the work.

[Edited by fmk438j]
April 12th, 2004 06:23 PM
stewed & Keefed Bump