ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rob Day
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No more T&A Return to archive Page: 1 2
April 8th, 2004 03:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I removed the T&A icons for the"post", "reply" and "best viewed high" with the HTW animation stand-stills. I never asked about them to my partners in crime (sorry) and I just thought they were cool, in fact they are cool.

But watching the board in front of kids asking about those girls sshowing a little T&A made me think they are not proper at all (even that they were taken from the DVD Four Flicks and so are 100% stones material). So for the time being we are going to use the novogate icons while I look for the tongues we used before the T&A related icons.
April 8th, 2004 03:31 PM
Nellcote WHOA!
For a minute there, I thought I was getting shut off!
April 9th, 2004 01:47 AM
Sir Stonesalot Wait....your taking the HTW animations down, but leaving the pot background up???

That doesn't make much sense.

It was easier explaining the naked cartoon chicks than the pot to my 8 year old son.
April 9th, 2004 01:51 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well It's easy to explain... the kids will never ask what about the weed wallpaper, you need to smell it to know what it is about
April 9th, 2004 01:58 AM
MarthaMyDear That doesn't make sense!!! Some kid surfing could ask that of his father, etc.... Whatever... Sex is not ok. but drugs are?!?!?! Is the FCC regulating this board now?!?!?! lol........ Jesus... It's getting mighty WIERD!!!

*** Martha ***
April 9th, 2004 02:00 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Baby... I repeat... you need to smell the wallpaper to know it's about weed, but those li'l T&A were so obvious
April 9th, 2004 02:06 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ok, this is democracy...

Do you want the T&A back or the weed wallpaper off?
April 9th, 2004 02:11 AM
MarthaMyDear It's obvious it's weed!!! LOL!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you so stoned you don't see that??? JUST KIDDING!!! lol.......... Oh, who cares... lol....... Well, this site is so busy and popular, etc. SOMEONE is bound to notice it, etc., but just keep it up until the FCC fines you.. LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!! By the WAY!!! The FCC are doing all of these fucking (yes, I said "fucking")!!! lol...... They are doing all of these charges on my bills!!! This month so far: house phone bill and cell phone bill... What is up with that SHIT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I have to do something!!! They're going crazy!!! lol...... Now, I'm gonna go and masturbate... LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk to you soon, nice guy!!! lol..... LAUGHING!!! HE!!! HE!!! Take care... OH!!! Stern is on... Masturbation, cussing, and Stern... Just a regular day... LOL!!!!! Just playing... Not... lol......... Ah, life... LOL!!!!! Ok.... Take care, Gerardo!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
April 9th, 2004 02:15 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Let me explain my dear--- we know it's weed but my point is that some of you sometimes watch the board in front of young kids, they don't give a fuck about the background as it looks like a Bellonesque art, but the HTW girl doing the T&A routine is more than obvious
April 9th, 2004 02:15 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...and yes sex is better than drugs but together are heavenly
April 9th, 2004 02:18 AM
MarthaMyDear
quote:
ok, this is democracy...
I don't care... lol.... I KNOW I would lose with the weed so why try??? LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just thought the black backround looked nice, is all... But, I seriously don't care... I DO care if ANYONE were to censor themselves because of the SHIT that's going on in this country (and with Stern, etc.)... That's all!!! PEACE and TAKE CARE, nice guy!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (I did care about the weed briefly because I was sneaking surfing and posting here at work and I didn't want to get in trouble even MORE if they saw the weed... LAUGHING!!!!! I don't know if you know what I mean but it doesn't matter!!! I just don't care... ROCK ON!!! )
April 9th, 2004 02:20 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL... if you have problems at work the weed will be removed before Monday... don't tell me you're gonna work before...

and btw, that means your boss smokes dope everyday
April 9th, 2004 02:21 AM
MarthaMyDear OH!!! I see your point... It makes sense... I think you're right... I have to hit the hay... Thank you for asking, though, Voodoo... I think you made the right choice... Anyways, take care and I'll talk to you soon!!! PEACE!!! ROCK ON, nice guy!!!

*** Martha ***
April 9th, 2004 02:22 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl he he sex and drugs censored at a Stones board next will be to censor the music

Bye now, I gotta sleep
April 9th, 2004 02:25 AM
MarthaMyDear Oh, I might surf tomorrow!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I shouldn't!!! LOL!!!!!!! Just playing... Oh, they're only pissed at me probably 'cause I don't die from exhaustion at the end of each work day... FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!! Ok.... lol.................... lol...... :P Ok.!!! Gotta hit the hay!!! Do what YOU want to do!!! It's YOUR board and site, after all!!! Anyways, take care and I'll talk to you soon!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
April 9th, 2004 02:28 AM
MarthaMyDear That WILL certainly be the End Times when they start censoring the STONES!!! THEN we will have ANARCHY, I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
April 9th, 2004 02:29 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I love ya
April 9th, 2004 02:36 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Last thing is:

All kids can see ads about alcohol (and in some countries tobacco) when weed is not as destructive as them?

Oh my God crucify me for being so evil... and tomorrow is a good day
April 9th, 2004 03:52 AM
L&A Ok for T&A, Voodoo, but please don't touch at L&A lol
April 9th, 2004 03:54 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I promise... just the T&A not the L&A
April 9th, 2004 05:45 AM
egon
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
ok, this is democracy...

can we have naked chicks?
April 9th, 2004 05:58 AM
LadyJane I can live without the T&A...but don't you DARE take away the chiba wallpaper!!

Just my humble opinion, of course!!

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
April 9th, 2004 06:00 AM
egon my lady jane,

you are needed in the drinking thread!
April 9th, 2004 06:07 AM
LadyJane Egon..it's 6:00 a.m. where I am.

The only drinking I'm interested in FOR NOW is coffee. But give me some time...I believe I still hold the record for the most posts by a female RO'er on the Drinking Thread!!

LJ.
April 9th, 2004 06:10 AM
egon but but but, it's slipped to page 2!

things are slipping on the board...
April 9th, 2004 06:55 AM
Jumacfly i m so sad the T and A disappeared like that...it was a pleasure to click on the ass to answer to you all my RO brothers...
the weed wallpaper is more discrete, indeed...
April 9th, 2004 07:57 AM
corgi37 Man,what is it about the body that freaks people out? My kids see t&a every summer down the beach. My step-daughter even checks out the bikini catalogues for me. Its only skin (but i like it). Still, i know some people are sensitive to protecting the little bugger, er, angels from seeing suggestive stuff. So, its your site, do what you want. We are just guests in your Stonesy-home.
April 9th, 2004 08:47 AM
Factory Girl Voo, you can leave off T&A.
April 9th, 2004 10:46 AM
MarthaMyDear
quote:
Last thing is:

All kids can see ads about alcohol (and in some countries tobacco) when weed is not as destructive as them?

Oh my God crucify me for being so evil... and tomorrow is a good day
I do think weed can be as destructive as them but that's MY opinion and *** I *** am entitled to it!!! And, if anyone doesn't like me for it, then I'm better off ANYWAYS!!! As I said above, I don't care what you keep up or take down on this site and board as it is YOUR site and board!!! I like the people who *** I*** like here and that's why I keep coming back (the Stones, the people, etc.)!!! And, I love you, also, Gerardo no matter what your personal habits and/or likes and dislikes are because you are nice to me, basically, and that's it!!! Take care!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (I can't get enough of coffee, espresso, cigarettes (unfortunately, when I don't quit!!!), shopping, and GREAT SEX!!! lol........... :P I know there's more but I have to go... lol......... :P ROCK ON!!! )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
April 9th, 2004 10:49 AM
Joey
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
I do think weed can be as destructive as them but that's MY opinion and *** I *** am entitled to it!!! And, if anyone doesn't like me for it, then I'm better off ANYWAYS!!! As I said above, I don't care what you keep up or take down on this site and board as it is YOUR site and board!!! I like the people who *** I*** like here and that's why I keep coming back (the Stones, the people, etc.)!!! And, I love you, also, Gerardo no matter what your personal habits and/or likes and dislikes are because you are nice to me, basically, and that's it!!! Take care!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (I can't get enough of coffee, espresso, cigarettes (unfortunately, when I don't quit!!!), shopping, and GREAT SEX!!! lol........... :P I know there's more but I have to go... lol......... :P ROCK ON!!! )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]

Page: 1 2