ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rob Day
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Flip the Switch - Berghpop - Holland Return to archive
April 8th, 2004 06:57 AM
albert Dutch Stones Tribute Band Flip the Switch will play at the main stage on the Berghpop festival on saturday june 5th in Noordwijk, Holland (20.00 - 21.30 hrs).
It's a free festival and the drinks are cheap, so: everyone is invited for a nice party.

Soon more info on: www.berghpop.nl

Hope to see you!
April 8th, 2004 10:20 AM
Jumacfly Their schyzo-parano-nostalgico guitarist makes me fart and shitting liquid (like Joey!! ), so it will be without me!!!
enjoy the show and don t forget your toilet paper..

cheers
JU
April 8th, 2004 01:55 PM
telecaster Is this the band that has the guitar player/Keith want to be that hates the Stones one minute but then loves them the next?

One review he is crying a river the other he will never see the Stones again

Is there a lecture before the show?

April 8th, 2004 05:47 PM
voodoopug if you are talking about Matajis, then yes this is them
April 9th, 2004 05:00 AM
albert So two people are not coming..............???????
No problem............a lot of others will!!!

And they will have a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Stones Party!!!!!!!!!

gr,
Albert
April 9th, 2004 05:59 AM
Mathijs No no, I am not the Keith wannabe, I am the Mick Taylor wannabe. To bad you won't come jumacfly, I could have told you I love pre-1983 Stones and hate post-1998 Stones -while having a bree with ya.

Mathijs
April 9th, 2004 06:02 AM
egon aren't we a bit hostile here?

afte all it's easter... you now fluffy bunnies and shit.
April 9th, 2004 06:40 AM
Mathijs with "a bree" I mean a beer of course.

Mathijs
April 9th, 2004 06:48 AM
Jumacfly No thanks Mathjis,keep your money...and my fav dutchie band is called Glance, not FTS, sorry!

Egon is right, let s f*ck bunnies this week end!!
April 9th, 2004 08:18 AM
Mathijs Jumacfly, aside from my pint of view on the Stones -did I ever insult you personally?

Mathijs
April 9th, 2004 08:35 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Mathijs wrote:
Jumacfly, aside from my pint of view on the Stones -did I ever insult you personally?

Mathijs

you ve often bored me here and on IORR.....but communication breakdown is always the same you know...
i m going to hear Glance again, no offense...
April 9th, 2004 08:42 AM
Jumacfly and last thing: may be your band is great, or bad, i don t care, but your dozens of boring posts are not the best add for FTS...have a good show anyway ( i m musician too)
April 9th, 2004 09:20 AM
Mathijs Considering the reactions, my postings can not be qualified boring I guess. Anyways, as I am just 1/5th of a band, and just the lead guitar player, how does my postings on IORR or here influence the entire band? You may disagree or get bored by my postings, but does this effect the quality of the band, of the way we play?

Mathijs
April 9th, 2004 11:31 AM
Jumacfly totally agree with you, there isn t any link between the quality of FTS and your postings,but i m sure you can understand that some people that don t appreciate your posts won t come to see ya ...
that s not fair, but that s life...that s what i ve tried to explain on my last post...

now enjoy your show, have a good time on stage....you lucky
bastard, my band splitted last week and it s very hard to live

cheers
JU

www.glance.nl

April 9th, 2004 02:08 PM
Jumacfly LA , Mathijs, you got PM.
April 10th, 2004 05:55 AM
Mathijs Thanks JU, I really appreciate it.

Mathijs
April 10th, 2004 06:03 AM
Jumacfly
April 12th, 2004 05:47 PM
voodoopug Mathijs,

While your posts usually annoy the hell out of me and question your loyalty as fan, as a fellow member of a stones tribute band here in chicago, I wish you guys continued success. If my path ever takes me to your neck of the woods, i will probably tell you that your posts annoy me, but would love to see you guys perform!

Good Luck,

John
April 12th, 2004 07:24 PM
Angiegirl Well, it was a great night, great performance of Can't You Hear Me Knocking, really mesmerizing!! If you want, you can check out the review and photos on their website:

Flip the Switch
April 13th, 2004 05:45 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Yes! It was a great night indeed! Have to agree on CYHMK.
April 13th, 2004 11:20 AM
albert And I'm sure that they will do the same good job at Berghpop!!

Just make the reservations in your agenda's:
saturday june 5th 20:00 -21:30 hrs
Free entrance and cheap beer!!

Who needs more for a great Stones party?? Be there!!

Albert
Holland