ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rob Day
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Costello to release 2 albums in fall Return to archive
April 8th, 2004 06:11 AM
Lazy Bones Costello to release 2 albums in fall

NEW YORK (AP) -- Elvis Costello's split musical personality is showing.

The British songwriter will release two albums this fall -- a rock 'n' roll disc and his first full-length orchestral work, his publicist said Wednesday.

Costello is now recording the rock album with his backup band, the Imposters, in Memphis, Tenn., and Oxford, Miss. It will be released on Lost Highway Records.

The classical album, Il Sogno, was recorded by the London Symphony Orchestra, with conductor Michael Tilson Thomas. This disc will be released on the Deutsche Grammophon label.

Costello's most recent album, North, was a jazzy, piano-based song cycle on love lost and found.
April 8th, 2004 02:45 PM
sandrew Well, there's a chance I might like one of 'em.
April 9th, 2004 01:02 PM
jb
April 9th, 2004 02:48 PM
FPM C10 jb wrote:

Only 6,164 more posts to piss on and I'll be in the 7K Club! Yay!

Once I got my head around that whole "quantity is better than quality" issue it was smooth sailing!

April 9th, 2004 03:01 PM
Sir Stonesalot I'll buy the one with the Imposters...and pass on the Philharmonic.
April 9th, 2004 03:11 PM
jb
April 9th, 2004 05:40 PM
Fiji Joe Yay!!!
April 9th, 2004 05:41 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Yay!!!

April 9th, 2004 06:11 PM
FPM C10 Joey wrote:

Whoah! KINKY!