ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rob Day
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cocksuckerz Bluez DVD B&P....Please Help... Return to archive
April 6th, 2004 09:40 PM
hipster73 Hi,not sure if anyone seen that 1 thread where mac_daddy said someone may be able to burn a copy of this for me,could someone please help me out? It's really expensive to buy this on Ebay and with 4 kidz it's too hard on the pocket. I have blank dvd+r's. Can anyone give a Stones fan a hand?
April 7th, 2004 10:39 AM
Jumping Jack It was recently sent to someone who promised to tree it on Shidoobee. Check the Tree section there periodically.
April 7th, 2004 04:54 PM
digishot got my copy @ www.sharingthegroove.com
April 7th, 2004 08:03 PM
hipster73 ya I'm aware of STG,great place! But i'm on dial up so thats not an option for me.
April 8th, 2004 11:58 AM
Brown Moses As a matter of interest what is the best version of CB out there at the moment ?

Is it the Old Bastards version and how good is it in fact ?

Anyone know where I can get an original silver pressed copy ?
April 9th, 2004 01:03 PM
jb
April 9th, 2004 01:08 PM
Jumping Jack Old Bastards is probably the best and the one to be treed on Shidoobee. It is still pretty rough, but the best of the bunch.
April 9th, 2004 04:42 PM
tommyquinn Well the original film isn't all that great anyway, very grainy and the sound isn't the best, so don't expect to find anything that looks or sounds like 4 Flicks or even Ladies and Gentleman. It is more of a novelty film anyway, doesn't hold up to repeated viewings like L&G, Gimme Shelter or any of the great Stones flicks. IMHO, anyway.