ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rob Day
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Anita! Return to archive
April 6th, 2004 04:30 PM
Monkey Woman If I'm not mistaken, today April 6th is Anita Pallenberg's b-day! Best Wishes, Anita! Stay a beauty and a woman of mystery, and keep rocking!

April 6th, 2004 04:39 PM
Joey

Happy Happy Birthday Babe !!!!!!!!
April 6th, 2004 05:04 PM
gypsy Actually, Anita's birthday is January 25th.
April 6th, 2004 05:36 PM
Joey " Actually, Anita's birthday is January 25th. "

Come to Joey ..............................

We seeing THE WHO together this year ?!?!?!

Please , I's justs got's to knows !!!!!!!!

Joeykins !
April 6th, 2004 05:45 PM
Monkey Woman January 25th??? I must have been completely stoned, then.
Joey, what has your herb buddy been doing to my neurons?

Don't know, I've read it online somewhere that she was born this day. Seemed too good to waste... But then I should have known that the Trinity wouldn't have let the occasion pass without a header.
April 6th, 2004 07:53 PM
stonedinaustralia actually isn't today the birthday of keith and anita's son (tara) born in '76 who passed away at the age of about 6 weeks
April 6th, 2004 08:11 PM
LadyJane Ask our resident "Anita" expert, gypsy!!

I always found that a great tragedy. What happened to the little one? Drug addicted baby???

LJ.
April 6th, 2004 08:47 PM
Monkey Woman Most probably infant sudden death syndrome. A real tragedy, happens to couples every year. Often, there's no obvious death cause, like the heart just stopped. Perhaps a kind of inborn malfunction in heart and respiratory system. Devastating for the parents, anyway.
April 6th, 2004 11:03 PM
gypsy Their son, Tara Jo Jo Gunne, was born on April 26, 1976, and died on June 6, 1976.

The only other April birthday would be Angela/Dandelion's on April 17th.
April 6th, 2004 11:39 PM
stonedinaustralia thanks gypsy - i knew it was April something with a "6"
April 7th, 2004 07:38 AM
Factory Girl Someone on Gasx3 also posted a Happy Birthday to Anita on April 6. So, there is some confusion about the actual date. I wonder if Anita herself knows?
April 7th, 2004 07:57 AM
Monkey Woman Maybe we should ask Bill Wyman, he must have a copy of her birth certificate!
April 9th, 2004 12:48 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Actually, Anita's birthday is January 25th.

Same as my sister Luisa...

Anyway this pic is dedicated to Anita (I posted it as a header some years ago... later too hehe)

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]