ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rob Day
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Great pix of and performance by Mick Taylor Return to archive
April 6th, 2004 06:40 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Lars, thanks Ed... click the image for review and credits

April 6th, 2004 06:54 AM
nankerphelge Looks to me like ol' Mick has shed a few pounds!!

Must be eating them low-carb bacon double cheeseburgers!!!
April 6th, 2004 07:29 AM
justforyou Looks fucking cool...wonderful picture!!
April 6th, 2004 08:01 AM
L&A M. Taylor has just cancelled his show at the "Spirit of 66" in Verviers, Belgium...

http://www.spiritof66.be/

WHY ?
April 6th, 2004 08:46 AM
F505 Don't worry L&A: instead you can visit Patti Smith in Brugge at the Cactus Festival. I'll be there!!!
April 6th, 2004 08:56 AM
mac_daddy nice pic, and review!!!

thanks for sharing.
April 6th, 2004 09:48 AM
L&A Thanks for consolation, F505

Maybe I'll go to see Patti Smith in Brugge, but I'm not so sure about that, as it seems she's more busy with reading poems than rocking...

Last w-e, I saw The Church in a small theater here in Brussels (about 100 persons) and it was really a great show, as I was standing in front (1m) of the musicians ! Next show will be Clapton in Antwerp on Friday, maybe less intimate
April 6th, 2004 09:49 AM
Joey " Yes I think that pic deserves a full-day header here, just let me ask my buddies "

YES !!!!!

Been listening to Mick Taylor all morning .

" Giddy Up Ronnie ! "

Jercee !
April 6th, 2004 11:10 AM
jb
April 6th, 2004 12:02 PM
Joey

April 6th, 2004 12:18 PM
jb
April 6th, 2004 04:45 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Shit, Taylor looks fantastic...

..waitaminute...

both he and I have shed about fifty pounds this year...

both he and I own that cool blue coat...

I've never seen Mick Taylor before...

...am I Mick Taylor?

Anyone seen "Fight Club"?

-tSYX --- I am Mick Taylor's liver...
April 6th, 2004 08:00 PM
Scottfree Please do a state side tour Mick......I want a full set this time around, granted the 40 minutes you played were eargasmic, but for C. sakes.....Maybe he has more endurance since he shed a small person.
[Edited by Scottfree]
April 9th, 2004 03:00 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
L&A wrote:
M. Taylor has just cancelled his show at the "Spirit of 66" in Verviers, Belgium...

http://www.spiritof66.be/

WHY ?

It's not his fault.... someone is "scheduling" shows for him but fake, I never heard about that show at SW5 the only reliable source for Mick Taylor
April 9th, 2004 03:50 AM
L&A
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

It's not his fault.... someone is "scheduling" shows for him but fake, I never heard about that show at SW5 the only reliable source for Mick Taylor

How is it possible, Voodoo, the show was announced on radio, and tickets were already sold...
April 9th, 2004 03:52 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well Luc I'm trying to do my best, I know he has been victim of fake promotors and I repeat I never knew about that show
April 9th, 2004 04:12 AM
L&A Thanks, Voo. Consolation prize tonight with Clapton in Antwerp...
April 9th, 2004 11:27 AM
T&A wow, that's the slimmest I've seen MT in over a decade. Wonder if he's getting in shape for a reunion tour with the..........

....discuss amongst yerselves....