ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rob Day
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: So babies, it's Sunday and....... Return to archive
April 4th, 2004 06:40 AM
J.J.Flash .....what are you going to do on this sunday? I feel like going to the beach, I am not sure yet... Of course, I will first watch to the Formula 1 Grand Prix.

So, tell me, what are your plans, you people who live in Europe, US, Down Under, Japan, anyplace.
April 4th, 2004 06:52 AM
stewed & Keefed I will watch the Formula 1 Grand Prix,and then watch some of the new Stones DVDs I've just received.

April 4th, 2004 09:47 AM
LadyJane My plans:

--Massive doses of Advil for hangover

--Laundry

--Visit Dad at Nursing Home

--Grocery Shopping for the week

--The best...Brush the SNOW off of my car

Can you spell F-U-N???

LJ.
April 4th, 2004 10:03 AM
nankerphelge Hi kiddies!!!

Had a really good time at the Dylan show last nite -- quite a different time than when I saw him in '86! I'll leave reviews to those who "know the show" but the sound was outstanding -- what a band he has with him!! Martha, thanks so much for the "training materials" -- I was familiar with a good number of the songs cuz of you (still didn't understand most of what ol' Bob said, but that's part of his charm!)

TomL and I got to AU and found a parking spot in the 6-story garage right next to the arena and then cabbed over to the Mex place to hook up with Doug & Co. and Stoney, FPM and the PA contingent for tequila and such! Always good to see all you guys! We packed into Greg's car and headed back to AU for the show. When we pulled in, the line was only at the bottom level. Greg parked up on the 4th level and we tailgated a bit. Then we took the elevator down to the ground floor and went to get in line. But by the then, the line was heading back up into the garage -- so we followed it around and around and around!

By the time we got to the end, we were nearly back at the car!! If we had stayed there drinking, the line would have come to us in about 10 minutes!! Yet another reason to not stop drinking. What's that?? Oh yeah, I brought some Newcastles -- they were good!
April 4th, 2004 10:41 AM
luxury1 Man, Nanky, you are up awfully early for someone who went to a rock concert.
LadyJane--you need to find some time this Sunday to chill and listen to some music, or workout or SOMETHING for yourself.
Me?? I plan on doing things for and to myself all day........
April 4th, 2004 10:46 AM
polksalad69 Lost an hour but didn't stay out too late last night at the Willie Kent show. It's Palm Sunday if you are into that sort of thing but I got mine last night at 5pm mass. Have rehearsal for Easter gutiar mass tonight. Grocery shop, maybe work in the yard. Make a pot of chili Got cold over night but no snow thank goodnes. Pretty boring stuff I know...

Celebrate...

McKinley Morganfield
Apr 4, 1915 in Rolling Fork, MS

[Edited by polksalad69]
April 4th, 2004 11:07 AM
quackenbush I'm going to a Phillies preseason game today at the new Citizen's Bank ballpark. It is raining like a madman at the moment, so I'm praying for a raincheck.
April 4th, 2004 02:39 PM
gypsy You just had to ask, huh? Well, I'm back on that horrid weekend schedule...only now it's even worse...I have to do three 14-hour shifts instead of three 12-hour shifts...oh, yeah, and I'm the supervisor...of a bunch of idiots.
I knew I should've been a stripper. ha.
April 4th, 2004 03:14 PM
caro I just spent 3 hours defrosting my fridge. I started off with my mini-hairdryer, then settled for a kitchen knife and a bottle-opener. I strongly suspect I wrecked the whole thing. I think I'll sleep over it before I insert the plug again.
Apart from that, my weekend was ok. I feel for you, gypsy. It must be frustrating to start such a schedule just when spring begins. Maybe you could faint, like, 2 hours before the end of your shift.. If you do that a few times, maybe they'll realize that their planning is stupid.
April 11th, 2004 03:40 PM
Madafaka I'll eat chocolate eggs and bunnies! Happy Easter!
April 11th, 2004 06:30 PM
J.J.Flash Hi Max, happy easter!
April 12th, 2004 12:54 AM
polksalad69 Didn't get much candy.
April 12th, 2004 02:28 AM
marko I won�t do anyhting.
April 12th, 2004 02:48 AM
beer nitrous oxide is the best high ever. no shit.
April 12th, 2004 03:54 AM
Jumacfly i keep on downloading stones boots on the web...just discovered "lonely at the top", how fu..ing cool outtakes!!
i m also cleaning my balcony for this summer : new barbecue, new relax seats, and probably have a roadtrip this afternoon visiting our great natural park..
April 12th, 2004 04:58 AM
egon 1 word:

hangover.

ju, what happened to your band?
April 12th, 2004 05:12 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
egon wrote:
1 word:

hangover.

LOL! Again?? I'm just tired. Went to FTS yesterday.
April 12th, 2004 01:11 PM
Joey " I knew I should've been a stripper. ha. "

You DO love Mens don'ts you's ?!?!?!

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Boy !