ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 - Baron Wolman
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's a BUST Return to archive
04-11-03 03:34 PM
nankerphelge Hey jb -- here's your next case!

MIAMI (AP) - A Miami-Dade County police officer was arrested for allegedly altering a stripper's traffic court records so she would give him nude dances while he was on duty and in uniform.

Sgt. Felix Martinez, 41, received nude dances three times in January and February at the Masters Gentlemen's Cabaret and filled out payroll forms saying he was working at the time, according to an affidavit filed by the Miami-Dade County state attorney's office. He was arrested Thursday.

The stripper needed Martinez to help her get rid of two arrest traffic warrants, records show.

Martinez and the dancer worked out the details of the agreement on Jan. 24, the affidavit said. It was unclear how the two met.

Martinez said he would take care of the warrants in exchange for personal shows in the club's VIP room, which rents out for about $200. But Martinez did not pay.

Later that day, Martinez went into the Miami-Dade Police Department's computer system and obtained the dancer's driving records, the affidavit said. He later prepared a motion for relief regarding the warrants and filed it with the Clerk of the Court's traffic division.

Four days later, she danced for him as she promised, the affidavit said. A week later, she did so again.

04-11-03 03:39 PM
Joey Nanky ......................

Where do you come up with all of these Howard Carter like finds ?????????? They are brilliant . You must JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ have some really JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ good connections JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Wait !!!!!!! JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ What in the Hell is going on ?????????? JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Oh , SH## :

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACKY !

JACKY BOY !!!!!!!
04-11-03 03:45 PM
winter and this is a crime? - wtf!

wintah
04-11-03 04:00 PM
Joey

<------ Wintah , can I shave your Sac ...........today ?

Easy litle buddy !

04-11-03 04:08 PM
nankerphelge I hate it when a thread goes so terribly astray so early.....
04-11-03 04:23 PM
winter joey -

too late, being masochist, I get a weekly waxing while listening to Dirty Work -

Ya moooooooooooooooooooooooove it to the left,

ouch that burns!

Nanky - I know what you mean

04-11-03 04:27 PM
winter by the way, when I saw the header, I thought this was a post abount Macca's man titties -

disappointed on a friday afternoon - almost time to go get sauced,

wintah
04-11-03 04:35 PM
scope I so damn bored at work right now. Gotta get out of here and start the weekend partying.

Ummmmm, beer
04-11-03 05:15 PM
Factory Girl Lol, Scope. You so thirsty.
04-11-03 05:19 PM
Joey

<----------- Scopey ?????? Is that you ??????????

Mind if shave YOUR Sac ????????????????

I said Eaaaaaaasy little fella !

04-11-03 05:27 PM
Factory Girl Joey, did you buy a 1 way ticket to the Howe Academy??
04-11-03 05:39 PM
Joey Yes Factory Girl , I am afraid I did ................................once inside the hallowed halls of Howe , there is no going back --- if only those damn walls could talk .

Think of what they would bray to the masses ......

Shiver .......................

J. Kins Boy !

04-11-03 05:54 PM
steel driving hammer Joey I've been thinking all day about shaving my balls to.

Only because of you!

Think I'll do it as soon as I get home in your honor!

I love my Joey smooth!

04-11-03 06:09 PM
Joey ................And I like my Steelie firm .

Make sure you wax now !

www.HoweMilitary.com

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003