ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 - Baron Wolman
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones Planet Return to archive
04-10-03 10:47 PM
Summer0221 I just want to post my opinion if I may on the Stones Planet topic...I have been a member for several years now and have never had a problem with the magazine....I find it entertaining,and like the fact that most pictures are taken by the fans in it. During the tour of course it provides more current Stones information and off tour it had more "fan" topics...I personally know Blue Lena and she is a wonderful decent person who has provided me with valuable information and even gotten tickets for people very close to me at cost...no rip off fees...and this was to a club show...I only know Charlotte through the fan club and online and she has always been very professional towards me...I think it is sad that people were "ripped off" last tour but I have always been happy with the magazine and I think it's a shame if the positive aspects of the club are overlooked...again this is just my own experience and opinion....
04-11-03 05:50 AM
MarthaMyDear Then explain to me how PROFESSIONAL this dimwit Charlotte is when she has CONTINUOUSLY spammed this message board and done ALL of the things in the thread about her here?!?!?! PROFESSIONAL?!?!?! WHAT A JOKE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I'm sorry to say your opinion is NOT shared by ALOT of people, to be quite honest, and from talking to ALOT of people online AND people who post here, etc., who are OBVIOUSLY SMART!!! That is APPARENT by the wasteland of a message board she runs!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Her fan club is for NERDS AND GEEKS and, SORRY TO SAY YOU'VE COME TO THE *** WRONG *** PLACE FOR SUPPORT!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P But, don't let the door hit you too hard on the way out 'cause you will DEFINITELY be continuing to hear from ME here!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P CHERIO AND A PIP PIP TO YOU!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
[Edited by Jaxx]
04-12-03 09:11 AM
oldkr GO MARTHA!

OLDKR
04-12-03 01:50 PM
Jaxx hi summer. welcome to rocks off if this is indeed your first post here. however, i'd like to point out that this particular topic you posted is a very sore subject here and quite frankly a dead horse that's been beaten to death. emotions run high as well.

charlotte has not only spammed this message board, but she has personally violated me and the other 2 administrators of this board. as a result, she is not welcome here any more and is on the shortlist of 'the banned'. after years of this abuse i know that my patience has run thin for any discussion on this topic because it turns into a flame-o-rama and flaming is not allowed on Rocks Off. with so many intriguing topics to discuss, i know i would appreciate it if you would please stay away from this dead end subject.
04-12-03 02:33 PM
nankerphelge Hey summer -- met you at Doug's party two weeks ago -- you remember me -- I'm the guy in the suit!!!

04-12-03 03:04 PM
nankerphelge wow -- I'm hearing things!
[Edited by nankerphelge]
04-12-03 03:06 PM
throbby Me too. What the hell is going on here?
[Edited by throbby]
04-12-03 03:06 PM
nankerphelge You stutter when you post!
04-12-03 03:08 PM
throbby I'm working on my lisping technique

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003