ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 - Baron Wolman
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: after 7 years, and already... Return to archive
04-08-03 10:57 AM
rogerriffin In November from 1995 the "stripped" was released, never i could been able to enjoy the interactive material, but already i could open the patch and to configure my computer.

let me tell you that for 1995, stripped cd-rom was the maximum as for cds.

04-08-03 11:31 AM
jb VL tour was probably the greatest tour since 78.
04-08-03 01:09 PM
J.J.Flash Roger, where can I find this patch? The interactive material from Stripped only runs in Windows 3.1, Windows 95 and MAC OS, I think.
So, please, let me know where did you find this patch?
About the Voodoo Lounge Tour, JB, you are damn right!! How are you doing buddy?
Cheers!
04-08-03 01:42 PM
jb Very well thank you.....What I liked about VL was the fact that after the mass hysteria of the 89 come-back tour, the VL album and tour showed they could still put out a "classic" Stones album and the song selection on that tour was quite diverse....also it was the first introduction to the "B" stage concept and I'll never forget being about 10 feet away from Keith as he began the "semi-accoustical" set which I believe included "Angie" , "Dead Flowers" and to my recollection "Sweet Virginia". Cheers my Brazilian friend and hoping you get to see the boys in 04!!!
04-08-03 02:07 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
jb wrote:
....also it was the first introduction to the "B" stage concept and I'll never forget being about 10 feet away from Keith as he began the "semi-accoustical" set which I believe included "Angie" , "Dead Flowers" and to my recollection "Sweet Virginia". Cheers my Brazilian friend and hoping you get to see the boys in 04!!!

So, I will never forget being so close from the boys in S�o Paulo, 1998. I was almost crying..... "I Just Want to make love to you", "Little Queenie" and "You Got me Rocking" all this songs they was very very near to me........
Thanks for your words Josh. I hope to see our heroes in 2004 too, hope and pray! Cheers my "Everglades" friend! See you later Alligator.
04-08-03 07:38 PM
vampire ...and the patch?

[Edited by vampire]
04-08-03 11:02 PM
J.J.Flash Yeah Vampire, the patch indeed!! LOL Uahuauhauhauhauahauh
04-08-03 11:52 PM
Madafaka Yes! I need the patch too!
04-09-03 12:04 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl We posted the patch for the Voodoo Lounge CD-ROM some months ago.

According to Rogerriffin, who sent the patch back then, he also sent the Stripped patch, so I'm gonna dig in my files and if I have it I will upload it.
04-09-03 12:21 AM
J.J.Flash Thanks again Voodoo. I don't know what I would be without you!!
04-09-03 01:33 AM
Madafaka Yooooooooou rulez!
04-09-03 05:00 AM
TracyGene JB,I think your right,VooDoo Lounge was probably the best concert I've attended.Great song selection and a really great stage.Didn't get to see the Licks tour,but they say the boys are playing better than ever.This is a good thing.
04-10-03 11:47 PM
J.J.Flash Well, Rogerriffin, please, tell us where we can find this patch for the Stripped can run under Windows 98 Operational System.
Thank you! Cheers!
04-12-03 12:14 AM
rogerriffin i just have sent the stripped fix to JJFLASH, i want sent to VAMPIRE and MADAFAKA, but they has decided to keep email hidden.

if you want, mail me and i can send you.
[Edited by rogerriffin]
04-12-03 12:18 AM
J.J.Flash Rock'n'Roll, let's go!! Many thanks Roger, you are so kind hermano. God bless you man!! Don't forget, if you need something, shout my name brother, anytime.
Take care!! Se cuida!! Saludos!
04-14-03 10:24 AM
dealer squealing JB wrote
I'll never forget being about 10 feet away from Keith as he began the "semi-accoustical" set which I believe included "Angie" , "Dead Flowers" and to my recollection "Sweet Virginia".

I thought you didn�t like the miami show in 1994?
04-14-03 10:30 AM
jb I didn't like the guest star spots..it took away from the momentum of the show IMHO....otherwise the Stones performance was great.
04-14-03 10:31 AM
dealer squealing JB wrote
I'll never forget being about 10 feet away from Keith as he began the "semi-accoustical" set which I believe included "Angie" , "Dead Flowers" and to my recollection "Sweet Virginia".

I thought you didn�t like the miami show in 1994?
04-14-03 10:34 AM
jb Please see reply above. Thank you.
04-14-03 10:39 AM
dealer squealing sorry about this posted twice, computer problem.

Ok i understand, i also think that the Stones don�nt need no guest spots, theyr�show is what we wanna see. Personally do i like the Brigdes tour better do to the fact that the guitar sound was so weak on the VL tour although the set lists were awesome. I also like the Urban Jungle tour as well, and specially because most songs were played at more speed and they grooved more i think. Maby its�s because of Wyman?
04-14-03 11:36 AM
jb Good point....Bill's departure has been greatly under-appreciated. He was an integral part of the classic "rhythm' section that is the hallmark of the Stones sound. I really appreciate him when I listen to the boots and you can hear his simple, yet totally effective bass lines.
[Edited by jb]
04-14-03 12:32 PM
Mother baby
quote:
jb wrote:
Good point....Bill's departure has been greatly under-appreciated.

Yeah. I always thought so. But I've always doubted the "official" reasons he quit.
04-14-03 12:43 PM
jb I don't know if there was any other reason other than what he stated...perhaps there was some long standing resentment on his part ...atleast that is the impression I got after reading "Stone Alone".

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003