ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 - Baron Wolman
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WARNING OF A RIP OFF AND SPAMMER AND BASICALLY SOMEONE WHO IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
03-31-03 01:17 PM
MarthaMyDear Maybe not, but I have other plans... Thank you, Tom... It's nice to hear from you (and a nice avatar, also)!!! Take care and have a GREAT day!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
04-01-03 11:55 AM
Stones Alien

Is that you and Charlotte?
04-01-03 12:18 PM
MarthaMyDear Yep!!! But, I smile bigger than that!!! ROTFLOL!!! HE!!! HE!!! GOOD MORNING, STONES ALIEN!!! TAKE CARE, BUDDY!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
04-04-03 04:06 PM
rsfcolawyer Let's see who's going to have the last laugh
04-04-03 09:04 PM
MarthaMyDear YES, WE WILL, WON'T WE, STUPID, OLD CUNTWIPE?!?!?! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I've won ALREAY knowing I'm not as old and fricking haggard and BITTER as you are and will have more time on this earth to enjoy it!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P So, take THAT and stick it up your fat, old, middle-aged, menapausal, dried-up beached-whale BOTTOM!!! CHERIO, OLD BITCH!!! TWAS NOT FUN KNOWIN' YA!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
04-07-03 05:12 AM
anon This is not my first post here, many of you know me, I want to post this anonymously for personal reasons.

Charlotte is not a fan, the fan was his brother who founded the club. The club was inactive for years and Charlotte used those letters to start a new club and get your money. I�m sure she can�t hardly identify three songs in a stadium show.
04-08-03 04:24 PM
Tom
quote:
anon wrote:
I�m sure she can�t hardly identify three songs in a stadium show.

LOL

I don't have doubts about it, she used to go to all the Stones boards on the net just to reply all days with messages like "check the new issue of Stones Planet for more" or "That was mentioned in our fanzine Stones Planet" or "Join us to know more about it" but she never, and I mean NEVER made contributions or answered a question.

04-08-03 09:24 PM
glencar Rolling Hansie, it is I, Blue. Any otehr questions? I'll be gone for the next 10 days so I might be delayed getting back to you.
04-09-03 08:05 AM
Rolling Hansie [quote]glencar wrote:
Rolling Hansie, it is I, Blue. Any otehr questions?
==================================================
Hi Blue, no other questions. Just wanted to know if it was you. Thanks for answering.
04-09-03 03:11 PM
CS IMPORTANT: My initials "CS" does NOT mean Charlotte Schultz, I'm not Charlotte and I'm not related with Charlotte

[Edited by CS]
04-09-03 03:12 PM
CS LOL I'm gonna change my initials
04-09-03 05:03 PM
MarthaMyDear This is not my first post here, many of you know me, I want to post this anonymously for personal reasons.

Charlotte is not a fan, the fan was his brother who founded the club. The club was inactive for years and Charlotte used those letters to start a new club and get your money. I�m sure she can�t hardly identify three songs in a stadium show.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear, I KNOW I have heard about that SOMEWHERE before so maybe I know you, but it's ok. if you don't want to say who you are... You can Private Message me, if you'd like, but of course that's up to you!!! Anyways, I TOTALLY don't doubt this 'cause maybe PREBEN is Charlotte's brother's name (that's the name on one of the OLD permissions sent from the official fan club... NOTE: NOT from the Stones THEMSELVES as they would actually be the ones to give the permission for an official fan club to operate, etc.)...

Anyways... CS, are you sure those initials don't stand for cock sucker??? JUST KIDDING!!! HE!!! HE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULDN'T HELP IT!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE CARE, DEAR, AND I SHALL REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT CHARLOTTE... TRUST ME!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE and DO ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
04-11-03 05:51 AM
MarthaMyDear .
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003