ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 - Baron Wolman
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WARNING OF A RIP OFF AND SPAMMER AND BASICALLY SOMEONE WHO IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
03-04-03 05:19 PM
Gazza quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moy wrote:
is it real that this club has been active in the uk and scandinavia since 1964?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No they haven�t. It was "active" in the 60s in Copenhagen and early 70s, not as one "official club", if you read their permissions, they got official blessings to run a fan club in Copenhagen and the authorization comes from the English fan club, not from the Stones as well.

When they got the authorization the permission says that the Club in Denmark is already managed by Fred Van Breman in Rotterdam.

The permission was granted to Preben Schultz in Copenhagen I�m not sure if it is Charlotte, as her real full name is Pia Charlotte Schultz, she currently lives in Genaro, Sweden.

It's different to be an official fan club like the one we have now in which they have completely support and direction from the band and its management.

Also Beggars Banquet was official, it was not a club in the sense of the word but an official fanzine and with many activities of a club fan like contests, offers, participation, etc and having Bill German in direct contact with the band for years. It was announced in 1983 as the official newsletter with the Undercover Album and lasted until 1996 when Bill decided to close it. More than seventeen years of Rolling Stones History!

There is not a single mention to that club in the entire �Beggars Banquet� days.

Anyway, let�s say it was �official� up to 1973, they did not have activity until 1998 when they resurrected a dead fan club taking advantage of the internet and introducing themselves as the �Only official Fan Club of UK and Scandinavia�.

As someone who actually LIVES in the UK and who has been a Stones fan SINCE the mid 70's, I can assure you that there was NO UK official fan club for many years until "Beggars Banquet" was given official approval for a worldwide fan club - the ads promoting this fan club were enclosed with the "Undercover" album upon its release in November 1983. I joined it imemdiately after seeing the ad when I bought the album. UK distribution was initially handled by a company in Surbiton,Surrey as far as I remember,on behalf of BB although eventually the magazines came directly from New York.

The OFFICIAL Rolling Stones UK fan club - a 60's phenomenon with regular magazines similar in format to the famous Beatles one which has been redistributed down the years - was run by Shirley Arnold. She closed it down in the early 70's. After that,there wasn't one until Beggars Banquet in 1983. Shirley Arnold's organisation certainly wasnt connected to this "UK/Scandinavian" club.
03-04-03 10:32 PM
MarthaMyDear Rolling Hansie, I have some time right now to let you know about the web site that I did for a company that Charlotte knows and that I never got a dime for... I'm typing on a small computer right now (not mine), so I hope it isn't hard to read, etc.... Anyways, here is a web site that Charlotte(Pia?!?!?!) runs: http://www.hypertrade.net You will see that Charlotte aka. Pia (Charlotte has posted as Pia Schultz before on the Rolling Stones Fan Club Office message board) is oriental (not Swedish, as she told me she was?!?!?!)...
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm being sarcastic there, but that's what is there on that web site... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, scroll-down towards the bottom of the page and click on this link (the three dots):

<� � �>
Website udvikling/ Webbsida utveckling

There you will see to your left a "G" graphic that *** I *** edited... Click on that graphic and you'll be taken to the web site that I worked on (did almost all of the graphics for, editing, Javascript, HTML, etc., and if I remember correctly, but I am not SURE... Photo editing, etc.)... Here is the site itself and you will see that Charlotte is the "Webmaster" (claiming it as her work there and on the previous web site, etc.)... I hate that site because Charlotte changed some things on it that make it work shitty, to put it bluntly... I can't even use it as a portfolio piece because SHE worked on it and messed it up)... I wasn't able to finish the site BECAUSE my father was going through triple heart bypass surgery at the time
AND I didn't know if he would live or die because his health is so bad, etc., AND I had to put my oldest cat to sleep THE DAY AFTER HE LUCKILY MADE IT THROUGH SURGERY, etc., AND CHARLOTTE decided RIGHT at the time these things were happening to be a complete asshole to me online (through email) while NOT paying me money for work completed as each particular job/section/etc. on the site was being done as we had agreed!!! Anyways, so with all of this crap happening, etc., it became crystal clear that Charlotte was not going to pay me ANYTHING and I just asked my father's advice about what to do and he told me to just let it go, so I did, UNFORTUNATELY... BUT, at least people can be warned about her, so this is what I'm doing...

Anyways, this is all I'm going to post about the above but if anyone wants anymore information on this, etc., and PROOF, which I DO have, just PM (Private Message) me here...

Also, there's something else that she did but I have to retrieve the exact wording of that and it's on my computer at home so I'm going to do that later on this evening when I get home... Also, Charlotte did tell me that that fan club WAS official and ALSO that it was the SAME fan club that Shirley Arnold ran (see Gazza's post above), so she just tells lies after lies, some of which I thought were TRUE until I read Gerardo's and Gazza's posts...

Anyways, so BUYER BEWARE, is all I have to say, IN THE LEAST...

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
03-05-03 12:41 AM
MarthaMyDear I don't hold one (especially anymore now that I got it off my chest)...
It's just that a friend of mine brought her name up, etc.,
and I just wanted to end the negative thoughts of her once and for all, etc....
Now they're out of my system, people are warned of what they SHOULD be warned of,
and that's it!!! But, thank you for your post because I do believe that...
Take care and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha **
03-05-03 10:10 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Rolling Hansie wrote:
Is it possible, without hurting anyone's feelings, to inform me about what has been going on? I mean facts and figures, not opinions or personal feelings. I would really appreciate this.

If you're a friend of Blue Lena do yourself and specially, Blue Lena a favour: Ask her privately for more details, If you want more details posted here at the board you're adding more fuel to the burner and more facts will be posted.

I�m going to post just a portion of the last letter I sent to Blue Lena and Massimo Bonanno with copy to Charlotte, Jaxx , Gazza and someone else, a very good friend and a fine person who was involved and I�m not going to mention.

The letter is dated September 9, 2002 and this is taken word by word from it:

�1st Parragraph:

This is to inform you the last things Charlotte has done on the net; closing, as usual, more doors to the fan club you co-manage with her and affecting your image. I am keeping this private for the respect you as real fans and persons deserve, not in public as she did it.

V

�end of letter:

NEXT STEPS (only points 3 and 5)
3.- For years we have defended the club and deleted all the crap our regulars use to post about your obscure past. For the time being we are not going to delete any of them.
5.- We are going to keep these facts secret, not using our own heavy-traffic board to talk about her as YOU are involved in some way. Next time it will not be the case.

I encourage you to let Charlotte know how bad is this kind of things. And remember. next time it will not be a private message.

The curious thing here is that she does not have a simple example of me insulting, bashing or stalking her, I have never done it before and she knows it, on the contrary. As for or my partners, is the same case, unless some a replies by Gary to her public insults.

This letter is based in true facts, no interpretations and I have saved everything if you want to check.

Keep the good work, and please consider to do something definitive with her if you want to be a successful organization. I am awaiting for a reply from you.

Sincerely
Gerardo

So ask Blue Lena or Charlotte if you want more about this and MANY MORE FACTS, but do it privately. Ask them if any portion of this letter is altered or is not true. Ask them if we have used the board to insult them or to do nasty things about them, but please ask her about Charlotte and how she has used not only her own board to do it, but this and other boards to post nasty and coward messages, using false names. Ask her how many times we deleted the bunch of nasty messages about the club in our board, as per their request or by our own initiative.

I hate, and I�m sure my partners and you all hate this kind of threads in a Rolling Stones public forum, but Charlotte is harvesting what she seeded.

I have suggested Blue Lena to start a new club, it will be more successful without Charlotte.

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
03-05-03 10:20 AM
Jaxx i agree. what started as a personal flame toward me has opened up a very old can of worms that didn't need to see the light of day again. it completely took me by surprise since there was absolutely no justification in the "lashing out". disappointing? yes. life threatening? no. time to move on and let the embers burn out. this negativity is not what Rocks Off is about. it has taken us years to get the stones community to gel without all the flames and competitiveness between us. there is no reason why we can't all coexist in stonescyberland, considering we all have the same objective--sharing news, information and our passion about the greatest rock and roll band.
03-05-03 10:32 AM
jb And getting laid!!!!
03-05-03 07:01 PM
MarthaMyDear YAY FOR GETTING LAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S FUN AND IT FEELS GREAT!!! lol..........................................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
03-05-03 08:04 PM
Boomhauer
<---------------Yeah, I tell ya whut man you go to the bar and this that this that and boom, gotta date gettin' laid, man.

Yes! I agree...

[Edited by Boomhauer]
03-08-03 10:11 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
moy wrote:
i think this could be of interest, last week i posted a ronnie wood interview here at the board and then i received this e-mail, i'm eliminating the name of the person, probably is charlotte or a "victim"

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:16:12 -0500
Thanks for posting the interview.
It ended up on the Shidoobee board where I read it.
I showed it to some people who want to know who
James Brown is. (interviewer)
Where did this first appear?
Thanks again,

i replied this person with the link gazza posted about the actual magazine with the interview, instead of own link with the on-line interview, gazza's link is to the magazine but it has not the interview.

I received a message from Blue Lena to clarify this: She received an e-mail with the heads up.
03-08-03 03:01 PM
MarthaMyDear Here is just ONE MORE example of Charlotte's crap/rip-off/scam artist actions:

One of the web sites listed in the Web Links section of "The Rolling Stones on the ARTISTdirect Network" page WAS falsely advertised FOR YEARS as:

"The Official Rolling Stones Site (Scandinavia & UK)

This is the official site for Scandinavia
and the UK since 1964--check it out!"

Here is where it WAS FOR YEARS and *** I *** just recently got it changed to A LEGAL Stones Planet link, etc.:
http://ubl.artistdirect.com/music/artist/webs/0,,486584,00.html?src=search

I should have alerted the Editor there before about this fucking SCAM OF PEOPLE'S MONEY THROUGH MAJOR FALSE ADVERTISING, but whatever... You can (at least used to be able to, as I remember) edit, etc., the title and description, etc., of your web site there so that is why it was FALSE/A LIE AND SCAM as it was originally posted in the first place!!! I have proof through email contact with the Editor at the ARTISTdirect Network regarding this if anyone wants it, etc.... Just PM (Private Message) me about this, if you'd like...

Anyways, BUYER *** BIG TIME *** BEWARE!!!

*** Martha ***
03-08-03 03:13 PM
Moonisup Martha, if we ever get involved WOW, you are a challenge to a man!! GOOD THING keep that!!

rik
03-09-03 03:26 AM
MarthaMyDear Rik, CALM DOWN!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, continuing my previous post... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laughing...ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

So, this fan club was NEVER an OFFICIAL Rolling Stones fan club, unlike the BLATANT LIE that CHARLOTTE told me they WERE!!! Read or reread Gazza's post above (on Page 2 if this post appears on Page 3) and then read the BLATANT LIES AND FALSE REPRESENTATION/ADVERTISING ALL OVER THIS FAN CLUB'S WEB SITE, ESPECIALLY ON THESE PAGES:

http://www.stonesplanet.com/fanclub.htm

-AND-

http://www.stonesplanet.com/join.htm
*(More than 38 years experience, my ASS!!! lol.................................................... :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P )

This one's RICH!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the second link/click on it, etc., above and then laugh at THIS wording:

"Let's get it on, says Ronnie Wood

So as Ronnie Wood says, click on the links above and join THE ROLLING STONES FAN CLUB OFFICE."

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Funny how they have to be "38 years experience" to not even get a direct quote from Ronnie and have to, uh, creatively (?!?!?! UGH!!! lol.................................................... :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ) use deceptive marketing like that when Rocks Off has only been around for about four years and Ronnie makes a Keith drawing for the header pic. for Keith's birthday and Rocks Off, etc.!!! Good for Rocks Off!!! Shame for con artists!!! And, what comes around goes around!!! ROCK ON!!! lol.................................................... :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***

P.S. (RONNIE AIN'T NO DUMMIE!!! lol.................................................... :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
03-09-03 11:54 AM
CS Regardless of all that shit the fanzine is really boring and of very low printing quality, nothing to compare with IORR or Stones People. I saw one Stones Planet issue and 90% was about the fans not the band.

So don't waste your money with them.
03-10-03 01:11 AM
MarthaMyDear They fucking charge almost the same friggin' amount for their membership as IORR does AND IORR has just WAY more to offer!!! ACTUALLY, this board, which is FREE, has way more to fucking offer!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I have a couple of copies of Stones Planet fanzine and, I swear to God, they LOOK like they were printed on my cheap, old printer and put together BY HAND at home... VERY cheaply done!!! Compare THAT to IORR's truly glossy magazine and Stones People's magazine, which is a WAY better buy for your money, also!!! Both of those fanzines are regular magazines!!! I bought a Stones People magazine at Virgin Records awhile ago... Also, there is just NO comparison between IORR's web site and message boards and RSFCO's, etc., as WELL as Rocks Off, etc.!!! I am sorry but that fan club is just a MAJOR rip-off and, yes, I do feel that it's my duty as a fucking CONSUMER to let people know a fucking scam and rip-off when I see one!!! I am a major bargain-hunter as well as someone who expects QUALITY merchandise and you couldn't have DRAGGED me to join that fricking fan club with a gun held to my head... lol.......................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Anyways, thank you for letting me share... Again!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol.......................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P BUYER, ULTRA-BEWARE!!!

*** Martha ***
03-13-03 05:37 PM
moy
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
I received a message from Blue Lena to clarify this: She received an e-mail with the heads up.

i didn't say they stole the information, but probably that e-mail she received is from this person, who knows, this person finally replied, i only asked if she got my message and she replied

----------------------------------------------------------
"Sorry I haven't acknowledged your response before now.
Yes, I received the info - Thanks much! My husband wanted
to forward it to a friend, and wanted know more about the
origins."
----------------------------------------------------------

[Edited by moy]
03-18-03 12:50 PM
rsfcolawyer The fanclub is not that bad, I think you went so far with those accusations and by the way, all those problems were before Blue Lena rescued the club.
03-18-03 05:39 PM
MarthaMyDear rsfcolawyer wrote:

The fanclub is not that bad, I think you went so far with those accusations and by the way, all those problems were before Blue Lena rescued the club.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fan club SUCKS SHIT, I have not even BARELY finished warning people about that crook and cuntwipe, Charlotte Schultz, and the fan club STILL SUCKS SHIT, INCLUDING THEIR UGLY-ASS AND HOME-MADE-LOOKIN'/CHEAP-LOOKIN' FANZINE ********** AFTER ********** BLUE LENA STARTED WORKING FOR THAT RIP-OFF "CLUB"!!! JUST LOOK AT THEIR LAME-ASS MESSAGE BOARD (FORUM)!!! IT IS A ********** WASTELAND **********!!! HA!!! HA!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P You could have tried alot harder with your post!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Take care, though, and have a GREAT day!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I'm getting a great laugh from it!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
03-23-03 06:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey RSFCO Lawyer... thanks to your "help" to the RSFCO this thread has been on the top some additional days, as any time you reply the whole thread goes to the top of the board.
03-25-03 04:20 AM
rsfcolawyer Ok, but all those problems happened before Blue Lena and she dont suck
03-26-03 09:44 AM
MarthaMyDear Yes, she does fucking SUCK and so does the stupid fan club that will ALWAYS suck with an asshole like Charlotte there!!! Actually, maybe if she sucked MORE it wouldn't SUCK SO MUCH!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Have a GREAT day, Mr./(MS. is more like it), UH, LAWYER!!! OH, HOW SCARY!!!................................ NOT!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Pathetic... Get a fucking life, you stupid, old hag!!! lol.......................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
03-26-03 11:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well now instead of talking about the past we now can talk about today. Check this reposted thread March 26, 2003

LOLOL I'm howling, who's to trust the RSFC or the RSFCO?

Today from the RSFCO established in 1964 and "active since then as the only official club":

Today from the RSFC, "Established in 2002 and run by Clear Channel Entertainment, not by real hard core fans"

Apparently we have not just the "O" as a difference between them!

That's a proof the way Charlotte always try to appear like the real insiders having DAILY CONTACT with the "Stones Officials"

03-28-03 03:17 AM
Stones Alien I just have this unsolicited e-mail in my inbox:

-----------------------------------------------------------
Stones Planet No. 11 from stonesplanet.com will be released on Tuesday 25th. of March 2003. You can get it as well as the thousands of others in the fan club.

Join now.

You will have No. 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 in your membership, together with a laminated membershipcard, a free stones2002.com email address after your own choice.

Much enjoy,
ROLLING STONES FAN CLUB OFFICE
Blue Lena, Charlotte & Massimo
-----------------------------------------------------------

"You can get it as well as the thousands of others in the fan club"

Are they teally so big? Is this the biggest?
03-28-03 04:20 AM
MarthaMyDear Stones Alien, Please read this whole thread and then you'll know to AVOID THAT RIP-OFF FAN CLUB and just join IORR (http://www.iorr.org) if you want to join a GREAT Stones fan club, etc., alrighty?!?!?! Don't say you haven't been warned (after reading the thread)!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care and welcome to the board!!! ROCK ON AND PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
03-28-03 10:59 AM
rsfcolawyer
quote:
Stones Alien wrote:

Yes we're thosuands and growing, 5000+
03-28-03 04:06 PM
Tom
quote:
Stones Alien wrote:
"You can get it as well as the thousands of others in the fan club"

Have they no shame? Since the club is saying they are thousands, at least they are 2000 I don't think they are 5000 as commented by her lawyer, but anyway if they have something in between 2000 and 5000 fans and the membership is 35 EURO they earn from 70 000 to 170 000 EURO a year!

They don�t pay for photos like IORR and the fanzine is printed in cheap paper instead of high quality glossy paper like IORR. So, that�s a nice business.

[Edited by Tom]
03-28-03 07:16 PM
MarthaMyDear It ain't gonna be a fucking nice business for much longer after I get done telling the Rolling Stones' lawyer about all of the false advertising and lying about being official and all the crap that fun club pulls!!! And, yes, I DO know him and THAT, my friends, is ONLY the beginning!!! So, rsfco lawyer, get ready, "honey"!!! You're gonna need all the strength left in that haggard, old, dried-up body of yours to fight THIS one!!! HE!!! HE!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take care and *** DO *** ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (That's PRECISELY my point, Tom... They're making THAT much money, ripping people off, being fucking ASSHOLES to fans and spamming this board for YEARS, and God knows what else, and putting out an INCREDIBLY cheap piece of trash fanzine that in no way COMPARES to IORR's or Stones People magazine at ALL, which IS ripping people off, IMHO!!! This is ONLY the fucking BEGINNING for me, honey... That cuntwipe fucked with the fucking WRONG person and she WILL know about it... Trust me, dearies!!! I bet you anything that fan club's an illegal non-profit organization and she doesn't report ANY money they earn, etc.... I guess I'll have to find that one out, also, and report that, also, like I'm going to report EVERYTHIMG I KNOW!!! HE!!! HE!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P She may as well just die at her old age as life is going to MAJORLY SUCK for her after fucking with me and my friends for so long!!! Take care!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
03-28-03 08:23 PM
glencar Martha, you've done a nice job of educating us about the alleged fan club. I almost joined years ago. I'm glad I saved my money.
03-28-03 11:46 PM
MarthaMyDear You're welcome, glencar!!! Just know that your money would have gone to an asshole who will rip you off and laugh in your face at the same time... Something we ALL would love to have happen to us, the masochists we are!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, take care and it was nice to hear from you!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
03-29-03 05:43 PM
Rolling Hansie Glencar, are you also known as Blue??
03-31-03 01:08 PM
Tom
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
It ain't gonna be a fucking nice business for much longer after I get done telling the Rolling Stones' lawyer about all of the false advertising and lying about being official and all the crap that fun club pulls!!!

I don't think that lawyer can do anything to stop them, but I hope this campaign will

Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003