ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Wellington Westpac Stadium, 18th April 2006
© Marty Melville with special thanks to Gyspy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How do you display your lips and tongue Return to archive
14th April 2006 01:24 PM
Some Guy Mine is a big sticker on the side of my washing machine in the basement. I got it in 94 at Columbia SC show, also a set of lips and tongue sweatbands by my weight bench (I'm working out, I'm huge). I have room for improvement in this area.
14th April 2006 01:29 PM
pdog All over the house... Clocks, posters you name it...
14th April 2006 01:32 PM
steel driving hammer On my ass.
14th April 2006 05:08 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff hey! Why don't make it a shot of that stuff?
tomorrow I 'll do it and I will post it
heart and soul
Fabio
[Edited by Fabio Hot Stuff]
14th April 2006 05:12 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
hey! Why don't male it a shot of that stuff?
tomorrow I 'll do it and I will post it
heart and soul
Fabio

Jesus, how tall is Chuck.
14th April 2006 05:20 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff Yeah, or maybe Mick is short...
14th April 2006 05:27 PM
TampabayStone True, when I saw the boys walking the floor leaving the B-stage during Licks, I thought to myself, self, you are the perfect height to be a Stone. If only I was English and had some type of musical talent.
14th April 2006 05:30 PM
Gimme Shelter A clock in the bedroom, an air freshner in my car, office, and kitchen.
14th April 2006 06:16 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
Yeah, or maybe Mick is short...

Chuck is pretty tall - saw him up close back in...92?? I'm a shade over 6 feet and he was a good 2 or 3 inches taller than I - big hands too - and a mean looking fucker! No autographs - he played and that was it - out the door jack!

The Stones are not tall at all - Mick is the tallest and he's stretching it to make 5-10.

That pic reminds me of the story of when Keith was socked in the face by Chuck and Keith didn't retaliate. Frankly, I don't think Keith wanted any peice of old Chuck. The guy, even when he was in his 60's, looked like a wiry strong bastard. I think Keith took his medicine on that one - though his knife hand mighta twitched a bit, so maybe Chuck did manage to escape w/o a slit throat...

Hmmm...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)