ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Wellington Westpac Stadium, 18th April 2006
© Marty Melville with special thanks to Gyspy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Has anyone heard 81 Atlanta soundboard? Return to archive
14th April 2006 11:10 AM
Bob Tamp Is it actually out? It was reviewed as a great show by NY Times when it first came out. I can bit-torrent. Extremely computer challenged. Any info on the quality, performance of this if someone has heard it, let me know.
14th April 2006 11:16 AM
Jumacfly A boot is circulating via IORR.
Sound is not that good, in fact it gots one of the muddiest sound of the 81 SDB.
I may be wrong but compared to Hampton or Seattle, it s not the same category...
14th April 2006 12:53 PM
steel driving hammer No such sound quality boot yet.

Maybe I should start taking some out of my banks vault.

Got some originals there so they won't fade away...
14th April 2006 12:56 PM
glencar Is this fellow talking about the FOX Theater show or did they play a stadium that year too?
14th April 2006 03:32 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is this fellow talking about the FOX Theater show or did they play a stadium that year too?

Fox Theater, October 26th
14th April 2006 04:20 PM
MRD8 I seeded it on the RO tracker about three months ago...its about average for the '81 s/b's, well worth having...especially if you were there!
14th April 2006 04:41 PM
Riffhard
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I seeded it on the RO tracker about three months ago...its about average for the '81 s/b's, well worth having...especially if you were there!

Are you kidding me?!?!? Shit I was there,and it was hands down the best show I have ever been to. I have got to get my hands this disk. It was reveiwed as the greatest show the Stones ever played by Rolling Stone mags Robert Palmer.

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
14th April 2006 04:44 PM
glencar
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Fox Theater, October 26th

thanks, I checked out the setlist later on & saw they only played the Fox that tour. Nothing special in the set list except they subbed SFM for JJF & dropped Star Star. I don't need to hear that!
15th April 2006 06:45 AM
marko YES it is out there........as is most of the 81 tour by now.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)