ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Wellington Westpac Stadium, 18th April 2006
© Marty Melville with special thanks to Gyspy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pugs "gassy" lunch Return to archive
13th April 2006 02:10 PM
jb Pug just informed me that he ate at Sweet Tomatoes and had the Chili soup. He also had a tremendous amount of jalepenoes, and his ass burns. He is suffering from severe flatulence and has trapped his entire family in the car for a long road trip. I guess this is his twisted way of conseving energy.
13th April 2006 02:11 PM
glencar How's that saving energy? LOL You are on a roll, Joshy!
13th April 2006 02:12 PM
Break The Spell Its a gas, gas, gas for Puggy today!! Feel bad for his family, hope they make it.
13th April 2006 02:13 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
How's that saving energy? LOL You are on a roll, Joshy!

NO rolls on Passover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13th April 2006 02:16 PM
glencar Oops! Sorry by jewish brethren! I will sing that Hebrew song of contrition now...Oh crap! All of the sudden I have gas!
13th April 2006 02:26 PM
voodoopug I will be driving about 93 minutes to see my parents with my wife and kids after work (I may leave early if I am able to secure additional business in the next 97 minutes). Michael, my oldest son, is completely entertained by the passing of gas and my wife becomes enraged.....it is a win win situation.
13th April 2006 02:28 PM
pdog farts are funny.
13th April 2006 02:34 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
farts are funny.

I farted at work the other day but had to deny rightful ownership because they've been coming down hard on us at work about everything else...
13th April 2006 02:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:

I farted at work the other day but had to deny rightful ownership because they've been coming down hard on us at work about everything else...

I had my son in my office this morning breifly while my wife was at her doctor appointment and he thought it was funny when he farted after enjoying his mc donalds breakfast.
13th April 2006 02:44 PM
pdog Are you eating Mickey D's? twenty sit ups, now!
13th April 2006 02:46 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
Are you eating Mickey D's? twenty sit ups, now!

sadly, i was enjoying a 90 calorie Special K Cereal bar with a cup of coffee (no sugar) while watching my son wolf down Mc Griddle sandwichs, hash browns, and apple juice.
13th April 2006 03:01 PM
pdog That takes a great deal of of work... I would've eaten the McGridles, you're a true hero and worthy of my respect.
13th April 2006 03:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
That takes a great deal of of work... I would've eaten the McGridles, you're a true hero and worthy of my respect.

he threw the bacon off of one of them on the floor, refusing to eat low quality pork......it was a bad breakfast all around!
13th April 2006 04:07 PM
Scottfree
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

he threw the bacon off of one of them on the floor, refusing to eat low quality pork......it was a bad breakfast all around!

Is there low quality pork? Considering pork fat is so highly regarded.... Perhaps we should ax our Jewish friends?
13th April 2006 04:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

Is there low quality pork? Considering pork fat is so highly regarded.... Perhaps we should ax our Jewish friends?

Even jb agreed that McDonalds may not be using the best products.

it actually stuck to the side of my desk when he threw it!
13th April 2006 05:16 PM
Mickijaggeroo Even us Swedes knows that old texan saying: A good chili burns twice
In your case jalapenos (they´re sooo good):
14th April 2006 12:01 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Mickijaggeroo wrote:
Even us Swedes knows that old texan saying: A good chili burns twice

not a pretty evening....again....far too many jalepenos and habeneros.....I will probably lose most of my colon and small intestine by the end of the year!
14th April 2006 02:47 AM
glencar
quote:
Mickijaggeroo wrote:
Even us Swedes knows that old texan saying: A good chili burns twice

I thought you were Dutch! Sorry!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)