ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Wellington Westpac Stadium, 18th April 2006
© Marty Melville with special thanks to Gyspy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Easter Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th April 2006 12:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:

Yes, I'm going to London & possibly Paris. Amsterdam is a bust! Check PM...

we still strongly advise that this trip is cancelled.
14th April 2006 12:50 PM
glencar It's 2 trips actually...
14th April 2006 12:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's 2 trips actually...

ADDA!!!!! (ask Gazza, he understands)

14th April 2006 12:54 PM
glencar Oh I understand too. But one does what one does. At least the money's been spent & I can just enjoy myself.
14th April 2006 12:56 PM
Factory Girl Happy Easter to all who partake.

Hello, Steelie---welcome back briefly. I second glencar, we need a list!
14th April 2006 01:00 PM
steel driving hammer Looking at your picture FG, we should of fucked a long long time ago w/ some Stones boots playing.

Sorry that Moosaui trial is in your county though.
14th April 2006 01:35 PM
Factory Girl Cruise: Baby Won't Have Catholic Baptism

By The Associated Press
Thursday, April 13, 2006; 7:41 PM

Katie Holmes was raised a Catholic, but, says fiance Tom Cruise, their soon-to-arrive baby will not have a Catholic baptism.

"No," Cruise tells Diane Sawyer in an interview on ABC's "Primetime," airing Friday, 9 p.m. EDT. "No, I mean you can be Catholic and be a Scientologist. You can be Jewish and be a Scientologist. But we're just Scientologists."

The 27-year-old Holmes' switch to Scientology has sparked reports of a rift between her devout parents, Ohio natives Martin and Kathleen, and the 43-year-old actor, who introduced her to Scientology.

However, Cruise shrugs off the stories of family friction, telling Sawyer he's close with "the whole family" and _ "absolutely, yes" _ they approve of Scientology.

The superstar dad-to-be also confirms to Sawyer that Holmes, in the final stages of her pregnancy with the couple's first child, will adhere to Scientology's practice of quiet birth. Cruise explains that "quiet birth," which aims to minimize talk and other noise inside the delivery room," is "basically just respecting the mother."

"She does what she's gotta do," he explains, addressing speculation that such a practice would somehow muffle Holmes completely and deny her pain medication. "If she needs medicine, she needs medicine."

The star of the upcoming "Mission: Impossible III" has two children, Connor, 11, and Isabella, 13, from his marriage to Nicole Kidman.

As the baby's birth approaches, Cruise says "it feels a little unreal."

Cruise said last week that he and Holmes plan to wed in the coming months. They have been engaged since June.

14th April 2006 01:38 PM
steel driving hammer
14th April 2006 01:41 PM
Factory Girl LOL, Steelie-I just had my bday.

You coulda been my "bday boink."

I no longer live in Moussaui county---I moved.

Btw, good to see you posting.
14th April 2006 01:41 PM
steel driving hammer
14th April 2006 01:49 PM
Factory Girl Hugs & Smooches for Steelie.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)