ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Wellington Westpac Stadium, 18th April 2006
© Marty Melville with special thanks to Gyspy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Our official ADDA derived advise for those traveling abroad Return to archive Page: 1 2
13th April 2006 05:17 PM
nanatod Parmeda, you can do better than Kingston Mines. It is always overflowing with tourists.
13th April 2006 05:18 PM
parmeda Of course I can...but I like to go in there and laugh at those types!
13th April 2006 05:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Bullshit...time to get working on securing tele's fucking whereabout by then!

Starting this Monday, and every Monday thereafter, tele WILL report his status directly to me.
(tele, it's not an option, babe...but a demand!)

Kingston Mines anyone???
(Where the fuck is TomL?)

I don't really beleiva Tele even exists....never even been to see me perform with my old band...after what turned out to be about 75 Chicago shows!
13th April 2006 05:40 PM
parmeda tele was out-of-sorts, pug...

Things have changed.

He lives!
13th April 2006 06:00 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I sincerely hope we can dine together again at the Bristol Room this Fall.

LJ.

the Bristol Room is for the riff-raff, Aujourd'hui is where it's at--and always has been at the Boston Four Seasons...it was closed when y'all where there....

Aujourd'hui---
A striking mahogany bar beckons diners to Aujourd’hui, where the colour of Provençal teal envelops the space and historic New England portraits hang throughout. Sweeping views of the Public Garden entice guests to lounge over a pre-dinner glass of champagne or after-dinner drink, sampling choices from a light bar menu. Décor features include oak flooring and rich dark chocolate furnishings accented with golden yellow and powder blue floral fabrics. Set beneath soaring columns, Rivolta linens dress each tabletop adorned with Bernaudeau china. Restaurant seats 124.

The private dining room, Le Soir, is available for private functions of up to 18 people.

Specialties
Aujourd'hui serves modern French cuisine, prepared with the freshest regional ingredients flown in daily from around the world. An inspired selection of nutritionally balanced healthier fare is also available.

A special children's menu is available for our youngest guests. Also serves Sunday brunch.

Events and promotions
Aujourd'hui, our fine dining room, is considered one of the city's best restaurants. It is one of only two in Massachusetts to receive the coveted AAA Five Diamond award. Aujourd'hui was named #1 for Hotel Dining, Service, Food, Décor, Brunch and New French Cuisine in the 2005/2006 Zagat Survey of Boston Restaurants. It was also awarded three and a half stars by The Boston Globe and The Boston Herald, and was named Boston's Best Restaurant and Best Wine List by Food & Wine magazine. Most recently, it received a Bon Appetit HOT 50 award from Bon Appetit.

Chef de Cuisine Jérôme Legras has a flair for creating contemporary dishes based on the freshest regional ingredients available, and the desserts prepared by Executive Pastry Chef Tim Fonseca are superlative.

Epicurean Evenings

Join Sommelier Ted Davidson and Chef de Cuisine Jérôme Legras on Tuesday evenings to celebrate casual dining with weekly food and wine pairings. Guests mix and mingle over three light courses built around a theme, region or variety of grape.

For reservations, please call (617) 351-2037.

13th April 2006 11:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

the Bristol Room is for the riff-raff, Aujourd'hui is where it's at--and always has been at the Boston Four Seasons...it was closed when y'all where there....

Aujourd'hui---
A striking mahogany bar beckons diners to Aujourd’hui, where the colour of Provençal teal envelops the space and historic New England portraits hang throughout. Sweeping views of the Public Garden entice guests to lounge over a pre-dinner glass of champagne or after-dinner drink, sampling choices from a light bar menu. Décor features include oak flooring and rich dark chocolate furnishings accented with golden yellow and powder blue floral fabrics. Set beneath soaring columns, Rivolta linens dress each tabletop adorned with Bernaudeau china. Restaurant seats 124.

The private dining room, Le Soir, is available for private functions of up to 18 people.

Specialties
Aujourd'hui serves modern French cuisine, prepared with the freshest regional ingredients flown in daily from around the world. An inspired selection of nutritionally balanced healthier fare is also available.

A special children's menu is available for our youngest guests. Also serves Sunday brunch.

Events and promotions
Aujourd'hui, our fine dining room, is considered one of the city's best restaurants. It is one of only two in Massachusetts to receive the coveted AAA Five Diamond award. Aujourd'hui was named #1 for Hotel Dining, Service, Food, Décor, Brunch and New French Cuisine in the 2005/2006 Zagat Survey of Boston Restaurants. It was also awarded three and a half stars by The Boston Globe and The Boston Herald, and was named Boston's Best Restaurant and Best Wine List by Food & Wine magazine. Most recently, it received a Bon Appetit HOT 50 award from Bon Appetit.

Chef de Cuisine Jérôme Legras has a flair for creating contemporary dishes based on the freshest regional ingredients available, and the desserts prepared by Executive Pastry Chef Tim Fonseca are superlative.

Epicurean Evenings

Join Sommelier Ted Davidson and Chef de Cuisine Jérôme Legras on Tuesday evenings to celebrate casual dining with weekly food and wine pairings. Guests mix and mingle over three light courses built around a theme, region or variety of grape.

For reservations, please call (617) 351-2037.

we were a bit upset that it was closed as the food at the Bristol was not as good as it should have been, but thankfully next time this will be open.
15th April 2006 01:39 AM
GimmeExile
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Pug, this post cements your status as the biggest tool on the internet!

you're just beyond weird.... embarrassing

Damn, that's a great post! Pug just got owned by Saint Sway.

[Edited by GimmeExile]
15th April 2006 01:43 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I don't really beleiva Tele even exists....

I know he exists, he keeps showing up on my computer all the time!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)