ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Wellington Westpac Stadium, 18th April 2006
© Marty Melville with special thanks to Gyspy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Our official ADDA derived advise for those traveling abroad Return to archive Page: 1 2
13th April 2006 11:38 AM
voodoopug After seeing the poor ticket sales, lifeless setlists, and inability to fully paper the venues. We (true stones fans) have come to the following recommendation:

Please cancel all plans to travel abroad to see the stones unless fully financially able to support it. With our confirmed rumor of a US return in the fall, prices will be at an all time high to help correct their "tax issue"

Look for a "golden circle" fan package (5-10K) where you receive a very nice laminate, program, row concierge, T Shirt, and band photo. We (true stones fans with great sources for info) have also been made aware that a proposal is on the table where the top price packages will allow you to take home your folding chair in the first few rows as it will have the Tounge logo on it.

We (jb and I) advise opening a money market account or another high yeild, yet safe short term investment (see 3 month CD) and plan on traveling to these shows in the fall where the setlists will be better, venues will be fully sold/papered and the performances will not be mailed in as the band will know that this one is for the cash, not to subzidize dreadful selling markets.

Please note this is the "D" part of ADDA for me (Dictate) as I am making those aware of my well thought out plans and enourage others "in the know" to follow suit. Please govern yourself accordingly.
13th April 2006 11:39 AM
jb I agree 100% and appalud you(us) for again, allowing people to make dreams come true.
13th April 2006 11:40 AM
Break The Spell Yes, after seeing what the set-lists have been overseas, glad I didn't travel there this year. I'm saving and stashing away for the autumn trek coming our way as we speak.
13th April 2006 11:42 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Yes, after seeing what the set-lists have been overseas, glad I didn't travel there this year. I'm saving and stashing away for the autumn trek coming our way as we speak.

I really hate to say this again, but we warned everyone about this months ago and were mocked. True fans such as yourself, were able to see this coming! The joke is now on those who mocked and attacked us. We will not accept gift baskets, spa packages for our wives, or wine of the month club subscriptions from those who mocked and/or attacked us! To our loyal readers/supporters. your continued thanks, countless emails/pms, and lovely gifts mean the world to us. We do still stress how every that we encourage everyone to limit themselves to one email/pm per day as with having young babies at home, our time is not what it used to be and we don't want anyone to think that their kind words mean less than others.
13th April 2006 11:42 AM
Saint Sway Pug, this post cements your status as the biggest tool on the internet!

you're just beyond weird.... embarrassing
13th April 2006 11:46 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
The joke is now on those who mocked and attacked us.

LMAO...
13th April 2006 11:52 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Pug, this post cements your status as the biggest tool on the internet!

you're just beyond weird.... embarrassing

I notice you are not traveling abroad to see the Stones. I applaud you for waiting to hear our recommendation before deciding if it was worth it for you to fly to Europe/Asia and see the Stones.
13th April 2006 12:02 PM
LadyJane I have abandoned ALL plans to travel abroad and thank Pug and JB for consistently looking out for the best interests of all of us.

I sincerely hope we can dine together again at the Bristol Room this Fall.

LJ.
13th April 2006 12:05 PM
glencar Don't stay home!
13th April 2006 12:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I have abandoned ALL plans to travel abroad and thank Pug and JB for consistently looking out for the best interests of all of us.

I sincerely hope we can dine together again at the Bristol Room this Fall.

LJ.

It was a lovely dinner, my wife and I enjoyed your company!

I have also cancelled all plans to travel abroad.
13th April 2006 12:17 PM
glencar LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZER!
13th April 2006 12:18 PM
glencar And I only say that because I like you!
13th April 2006 12:18 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Don't stay home!

You realize, as a bright man, that you failed to use ADDA re:Londaon and are simply looking for others as they provervbial "misery loves company" comes to mind............
13th April 2006 12:21 PM
glencar Natch!
13th April 2006 12:21 PM
LadyJane
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

It was a lovely dinner, my wife and I enjoyed your company!

Your wife is a gem.

My only regret is that I didn't have more time to spend with her.

As you may recall a certain Boca residing lawyer kept "suggesting" I "work the room" and bring to the table "anyone who deemed worthy of greeting".

LMFAO.

LJ.

13th April 2006 12:22 PM
glencar Actually, I received an email from Twix asking if I still wanted my tix. I'd love to cancel but I have 3 tix & the other 2 still wanna go. As it is, I'm flying to London in 2 weeks. And Paris is still likely.
13th April 2006 12:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Actually, I received an email from Twix asking if I still wanted my tix. I'd love to cancel but I have 3 tix & the other 2 still wanna go. As it is, I'm flying to London in 2 weeks. And Paris is still likely.

I advise cancelling.
13th April 2006 12:39 PM
glencar I would love to! But I don't think that'll happen. One can't let his friends down, can he?
13th April 2006 12:42 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I would love to! But I don't think that'll happen. One can't let his friends down, can he?

Very surprised someone so smart (you handled US brilliantly) made this ill-advised move..........at least it wasn't Amsterdam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13th April 2006 12:43 PM
glencar Joshy, I agree that this was a poor move on my part. But I have another week or so to decide.
13th April 2006 12:44 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, I agree that this was a poor move on my part. But I have another week or so to decide.

You probably got caught up with the emotion, before you realized the shows were all basically the same...
13th April 2006 12:46 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

before you realized the shows were all basically the same...

ouch
13th April 2006 02:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
I would love to! But I don't think that'll happen. One can't let his friends down, can he?

you are loyal to your friends and that is a fine quality. You must be very careful though as many friends seem to always forget the good one does and only remembers ill advised decisions.....I suggest changing the trip to the fall where you can bring the clan to chicago, enjoy White Sox Playoff Baseball, a fine stones show, and the company of some of the best fans in the world (myself, Parmeda, etc)
13th April 2006 02:36 PM
glencar Puggy, if they go to Chitwon in the fall, you know I'll be there. I shall, however, not rent another car. I owe them about $100 for a parking ticky. I'm not paying it. Haha!
13th April 2006 02:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puggy, if they go to Chitwon in the fall, you know I'll be there. I shall, however, not rent another car. I owe them about $100 for a parking ticky. I'm not paying it. Haha!

that is fine use of ADDA. I will be glad to buy you a drink!
13th April 2006 04:23 PM
LadyJane I think most of us are planning a return trip to Chi-town in the Fall.

Time to get working on securing the Boardroom again.

LJ Cosmetics Fall shareholders meeting.

LJ.
13th April 2006 04:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I think most of us are planning a return trip to Chi-town in the Fall.

LJ Cosmetics Fall shareholders meeting.

LJ.

I will do my best to make myself available on an extremely limited basis this time around.
13th April 2006 04:42 PM
LadyJane Pugsly we MUST get Josh on board for this one.

I'm sure you can secure him the finest accomodations at The Ritz.

LJ.
13th April 2006 05:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Pugsly we MUST get Josh on board for this one.

I'm sure you can secure him the finest accomodations at The Ritz.

LJ.

we both have a lot of enemies in Chicago and fear a violent blind sided attack (complete with groin kicks). This will have to be looked at carefully.
13th April 2006 05:13 PM
parmeda
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Bullshit...time to get working on securing tele's fucking whereabout by then!

Starting this Monday, and every Monday thereafter, tele WILL report his status directly to me.
(tele, it's not an option, babe...but a demand!)

Kingston Mines anyone???
(Where the fuck is TomL?)
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)