ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Wellington Westpac Stadium, 18th April 2006
© Marty Melville with special thanks to Gyspy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cher to hit Vegas? Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th April 2006 11:01 AM
Ten Thousand Motels CHER TO HIT VEGAS

Veteran hitmaker CHER is planning to take over the stage at the Coliseum at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, when CELINE DION ends her run next year (07). Cher has only just completed her extensive 'farewell' tour, but she has already been tempted with a $60 million (GBP35 million) deal to perform a glitzy residency at the venue, according to showbiz website PageSix.com. The flamboyant superstar will rub shoulders with SIR ELTON JOHN, who also performs regularly at Caesars, if she agrees to the deal.

11/04/2006 13:44

11th April 2006 11:03 AM
jb I would bang her in a minute...
11th April 2006 11:06 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
I would bang her in a minute...

Yes. But please go stand at the end of the line.
11th April 2006 11:08 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I would bang her in a minute...

as a teenager, i was in awe of her "If I could turn back time outfit".
11th April 2006 11:09 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

as a teenager, i was in awe of her "If I could turn back time outfit".

Her video on the battle ship caused me to become wet !!!It's true!!!!!!!!!!!
11th April 2006 11:15 AM
gimmekeef Sadly jb that ship sailed alongtime ago...Shes pathetic and cant sing and is not so hot anymore.Perfect for Caesars Palace though....The House Of Has Beens!
11th April 2006 11:19 AM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Sadly jb that ship sailed alongtime ago...Shes pathetic and cant sing and is not so hot anymore.Perfect for Caesars Palace though....The House Of Has Beens!

Please post updated photo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!
11th April 2006 11:21 AM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Sadly jb that ship sailed alongtime ago...Shes pathetic and cant sing and is not so hot anymore.Perfect for Caesars Palace though....The House Of Has Beens!

truly....IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME!
11th April 2006 11:22 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
11th April 2006 11:22 AM
pdog In the midst of the 90's plastic surgery craze, Cher had a vagina transplant.
No one knows who the donor was, the old one had completely ceased to function.
11th April 2006 11:25 AM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
In the midst of the 90's plastic surgery craze, Cher had a vagina transplant.
No one knows who the donor was, the old one had completely ceased to function.

We can do wonders, and why not a new vagina?
11th April 2006 11:27 AM
Break The Spell Cher and Kiss have had the longest lasting farewell tours, they've both been touring on them about 7 years now.
11th April 2006 11:28 AM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

We can do wonders, and why not a new vagina?

I'm having a plastic surgeon put an eye in my asshole, so I now know who is fucking me behind my back...
11th April 2006 11:49 AM
jb Still no pic -where are Gypy and LJ..they always have the pics I need.........
[Edited by jb]
11th April 2006 11:51 AM
Break The Spell My prediction for the next Vegas act:
Gene Simmons and his all new version of Kiss playing all your favorites nightly!! There will be David Hasselhoff playing the role of the Star Child, Peter Frampton in full space age drag filling in as the Space Ace, Joe Piscapo as the Cat, and the lovable Gene simmons as the fire breathing bassist. They will play after the 4 Seasons, but before Barry Manilow.
11th April 2006 11:59 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
My prediction for the next Vegas act:
Gene Simmons and his all new version of Kiss playing all your favorites nightly!! There will be David Hasselhoff playing the role of the Star Child, Peter Frampton in full space age drag filling in as the Space Ace, Joe Piscapo as the Cat, and the lovable Gene simmons as the fire breathing bassist. They will play after the 4 Seasons, but before Barry Manilow.

Frankie Vali is great on the Sopranos, but looks like he may be having some problems soon.
11th April 2006 12:03 PM
Egbert
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm having a plastic surgeon put an eye in my asshole, so I now know who is fucking me behind my back...

That would be freaky if you sat on a copy machine
11th April 2006 12:04 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Frankie Vali is great on the Sopranos, but looks like he may be having some problems soon.

Great show!! They just take to long for new episodes between seasons.
11th April 2006 12:04 PM
jb still no pic?
11th April 2006 01:07 PM
LadyJane For my baby Josh:

LJ.
11th April 2006 01:10 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
11th April 2006 01:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
11th April 2006 01:28 PM
gimmekeef She "was" a sexy halfbreed.....
11th April 2006 01:29 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
She "was" a sexy halfbreed.....

Funny!
11th April 2006 01:31 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Wow!!!!You guys are telling me you ain't banging that hard???
11th April 2006 01:40 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Great show!! They just take to long for new episodes between seasons.

No kidding! Apparently they are in the middle of doing 12 episodes now and then they finish with eight in Jan--then it's over for good.
11th April 2006 02:22 PM
Jumping Jack Will the Village People be hired to warm up for her?

I suppose we will see nothing but hunky scantily clad gladiators serving cocktails at Ceasars now.
11th April 2006 02:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Will the Village People be hired to warm up for her?

I suppose we will see nothing but hunky scantily clad gladiators serving cocktails at Ceasars now.

my sources tell me that joey is up for the gig
11th April 2006 02:29 PM
Jumping Jack He could put his light on a different appendage than his finger and make more than JB in a year, LOL!
11th April 2006 04:09 PM
SweetVirginia Here JB:

SV
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)