ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Franny the Nanny (NSC) Return to archive
April 9th, 2005 02:17 PM
Ten Thousand Motels DRESCHER BRUSHES UP ON HER FELLATIO SKILLS

Actress FRAN DRESCHER is such a huge fan of oral sex, she once took lessons to improve on her skills.

The brunette screen star admits that the size of a man's penis is very important to her - as is the way she treats it.

She says, "I've always prided myself on the fact that I never really judged a man by the size of his wallet. Much more important for me (is) the size of his (penis). That's the first thing my girlfriends and I ask each other: 'Was it at least normal?'

"We had a girls' night where we invited this woman who's like a BJ lecturer and she teaches you how to do this. She brought a suitcase full of rubber penises and then she showed a picture that they were always washed in the dishwasher between demonstrations."

But Drescher's newly-acquired skills didn't go down too well when she initially put them to practice.

She adds, "I demonstrated what I learned on my boyfriend. He's like laying there and then he sticks up his head and he says, 'What the hell are you doing?' I said, 'I'm doing what she told me at the party.' He said, 'You know what, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!'"

09/04/2005 02:24

April 9th, 2005 02:28 PM
glencar TMI.
April 9th, 2005 02:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
TMI.

What's TMI? Tongue Manipulation Instructor?
April 9th, 2005 03:30 PM
glencar TMI = Too Much Info. I never liked the Nanny anyway. I think she's got some new show starting up on one of those little-seen channels.
April 9th, 2005 03:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
I never liked the Nanny anyway.

Well... a little too edgy for an up-tight republican I suppose.

April 9th, 2005 03:39 PM
glencar No, just too close to home.
April 9th, 2005 03:46 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, just too close to home.

What???!!!? You know her? My favorite charachter on that show was Niles. I can't believe the writers mated him off with CC though in the end. Writers have such odd ball humor sometimes though....like God mating off Charles and Camilla today....God must think himself real clever...lol..a good writer though.
April 9th, 2005 03:59 PM
glencar Oooooooooh no! No, I meant that Queens accent is all the rage on Lawn Guyland. I don't think I ever saw a full episode of that show although I did catch the older Brit guy (Niles?) in an off-Broadway play 3 years back. He was quite good.
April 9th, 2005 04:54 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
April 9th, 2005 05:12 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Fran, born and raised in Queens, New York, wanted to be an actress from the time she was a child. She attended Hillcrest High School, a career-oriented school, and studied drama.

After a year at Queen's College, Fran decided she needed a practical trade to fall back on and entered cosmetology school. After receiving her license, she opened a mini-salon giving $5.00 haircuts.

Fran's first feature-film role was in "Saturday Night Fever." Her other film credits include "American Hot Wax," "Gorp," "The Hollywood Knights," "Ragtime," "Cadillac Man," "Serious Money" and "It Had To Be You." Her role in the cult classic "This is Spinal Tap" won her a "Five-Minute Oscar" from Esquire magazine.

Serving as co-creator, writer and executive producer on The Nanny, Fran still finds outlets for her entrepreneurial spirit. She is a partner in a gourmet food line which produces Loaf n' Kisses Gourmet Croutons. "The 1988 writer's strike was the catalyst that got me started," she explains.

Nominated for an Emmy, Golden Globe Award and an American Comedy Award for her portrayal of Fran Fine, her film career continues to flourish. She starred opposite Robin Williams in the Disney feature "Jack," directed by Francis Ford Coppola and most recently the film "The Beautician and the Beast," which she co-developed.

Fran is also an accomplished writer who continues to develop projects for film and television. This year she released her first book entitled Enter Whining, a New York Times Bestseller that is a humorous look at her life and rise in Hollywood.

Born on September 30, Fran lives in Los Angeles.

April 9th, 2005 05:17 PM
kath somehow, i just knew she went to cosmetology school....
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood