ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's Camilla's Big Day! Return to archive
April 9th, 2005 06:47 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I hope all you Brit's get good n' drunk!!!!
Anything's a good excuse to party and drink, not that you need one.
April 9th, 2005 06:50 AM
egon i know i will, and she's not even my queen

April 9th, 2005 07:02 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I can't even watch it on tv. I'll get teary eyed and all choked up. Just too hard a tug on the old heart strings.
April 9th, 2005 07:05 AM
stewed & Keefed AMILLA
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I hope all you Brit's get good n' drunk!!!!
Anything's a good excuse to party and drink, not that you need one.

You would have to be very drunk to marry Camilla in fact you would have to be out your fucking head.
April 9th, 2005 08:04 AM
Gazza
quote:
I hope all you Brit's get good n' drunk!!!!

you must be fucking joking. The whole country has either treated this thing with utter contempt or has chosen to completely ignore it.

It's a complete non-event, as it should be
April 9th, 2005 11:05 AM
corgi37 I just saw it on tv. Very moving. I cried tears of joy.

Joy that i didnt marry, let alone fuck, such a horrid beast.

April 9th, 2005 11:19 AM
Back Street Girl
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I just saw it on tv. Very moving. I cried tears of joy.

Joy that i didnt marry, let alone fuck, such a horrid beast.

He He
April 9th, 2005 11:28 AM
corgi37 Let me clarify.

I am sure in my time, i have bedded a swamp-donkey like her (hey, i wasnt fussy), but i sure as hell didnt marry a hound.

In fact, my wife is too good for me. What is a spunk like her doing with...

...oh, money.
April 9th, 2005 12:18 PM
Scot Rocks what happened?
April 9th, 2005 12:22 PM
Scot Rocks Im away out for a few lemonades anyway
April 9th, 2005 01:46 PM
kath chuck's an idiot. i'm glad diana at least got her sons started out on the right path before she passed away. as for camilla....what a bitch. chuck's finally gotten what he deserves.
April 9th, 2005 01:50 PM
glencar Wow. I was actually going to post that at least he finally got love in his twilight years...
April 9th, 2005 02:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wow. I was actually going to post that at least he finally got love in his twilight years...

I know. Why does everyone seem so cold and cynical? The King has finally married his Queen...this should be a joyous nationial occasion, a celebration of Love between a man and a woman.
April 9th, 2005 03:18 PM
Gazza
quote:

I know. Why does everyone seem so cold and cynical?

How long have you got?

quote:
The King has finally married his Queen...

they're neither King or Queen. In all honesty, I doubt he'll ever become king anyway

quote:
this should be a joyous nationial occasion, a celebration of Love between a man and a woman.

why should we all be full of joy? It's deserving of no more celebration than anyone else's marriage. Most people in this country find their liaison and it's entire sordid history to be a national embarrassment. The fact that the whole thing has been arranged in such a low-key manner shows that even the royal family knows that while the public generally doesnt begrudge the man some personal happiness, we're never going to be enthusiastic about it.

April 9th, 2005 03:23 PM
glencar He won't become King? The QM lived to 100 so it's possible that the Queen will too but time is on Charles's side.
April 9th, 2005 03:34 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Brits! I give up. I'll never understand 'em. But then again I never understood Bostonian's either. Even down east Mainers always puzzled me.
April 9th, 2005 03:54 PM
Gazza
quote:
Brits! I give up. I'll never understand 'em.

LOL. Maybe you're just easily impressed, TTM.
April 9th, 2005 04:01 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
He won't become King? The QM lived to 100 so it's possible that the Queen will too but time is on Charles's side.

the age thing is part of it, but he's 56 and the Queen is almost 79 and in great health.

He's not someone who's looked on with much affection, to be honest, plus the whole thorny subject of his conduct in his first marriage could be an issue when it comes to him being head of the church as monarch. William may well be a better option.
April 9th, 2005 04:03 PM
glencar I agree. Diana had her own problems but he treated her shabbily and not very head of church-like. It's too bad he couldn't just have married CPB when he wanted that all along. I know she's deeply unattractive but if that's what he wants, so be it.
April 9th, 2005 05:46 PM
Stray Cat UK The Queen has given (almost) her entire adult life to serving her country as an impeccable head of state , without ever complaining about any of it in public. I hope she continues for another 25 years.
Her offspring , in contrast are useless winging freeloaders,who should think themselves very lucky to be in such a position.

Charles is a national joke and a disgrace.

The monarcy won't survive past Liz II.

NO offence,but if you have a president,you won't really understand how we SUBJECTS feel.

sc uk
April 9th, 2005 06:24 PM
Gazza
quote:
Stray Cat UK wrote:
The Queen has given (almost) her entire adult life to serving her country as an impeccable head of state , without ever complaining about any of it in public. I hope she continues for another 25 years.
Her offspring , in contrast are useless winging freeloaders,who should think themselves very lucky to be in such a position.

Charles is a national joke and a disgrace.

My sentiments exactly
April 9th, 2005 06:58 PM
charlotte No shit...the fucker has never had a job...
April 9th, 2005 07:12 PM
Bob Tamp I just cant figure out her breed by looking at her face. Can someone tell me what type of horse Camilla is?
April 9th, 2005 07:32 PM
FPM C10
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Let me clarify.

I am sure in my time, i have bedded a swamp-donkey like her (hey, i wasnt fussy)

Hee hee HEE. I love it when you hear some combination of words and think "That would be a great name for a band."

SWAMP DONKEYS is a GREAT name for a band!
April 10th, 2005 07:08 AM
corgi37 Charles can never be King as long as he desires to be Camilla's tampon.

And, dont get all revulsed at me, the dick wad actually said it!
April 10th, 2005 09:33 AM
egon maybe our queen could become the queen of england as well.
that'll put the country right back on the map!
April 10th, 2005 10:58 AM
HomerJRichards I can't believe how much media attention this shite got here in Australia. It was bad enough when that Tasmanian bint married Prince whats-his-name of Denmark. Who gives a fuck really?

April 10th, 2005 01:19 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
egon wrote:
maybe our queen could become the queen of england as well.
that'll put the country right back on the map!

Since when does France have a queen?
April 10th, 2005 02:15 PM
glencar
quote:
HomerJRichards wrote:
I can't believe how much media attention this shite got here in Australia. It was bad enough when that Tasmanian bint married Prince whats-his-name of Denmark. Who gives a fuck really?

US news reported that a Danish prince just dumped his wife of several years. Don't know if this is the "bint" of which you speak.
April 10th, 2005 02:29 PM
glencar Talk about hateful & mean: http://www.nypost.com/gossip/cindy.htm
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood