ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE CHOCOLATE WATCHBAND Return to archive
April 8th, 2005 03:51 PM
keith_tif Do you know this band, it's a very good band! It was a US band created in about 1967. It's a garage rock band andthey are reformed! They had played in La maroquinerie in Paris on 29th of March and a friend of mine and told it was genius! Now they're in GB to tour!
It's always a pleasure to discovered a very good band that you never heard before!
They played like the Stones at their begining!
April 8th, 2005 03:54 PM
rocky hi ! yes iv'r herd them too,listen to "i don't need your loving"and sitting here standing"they where good.. rocky
April 9th, 2005 10:37 PM
Brainbell Jangler The Chocolate Watchband started no later than 1966. They released "Sweet Young Thing" in October of that year. It sounds very Stones-like. The vocals on "Let's Talk About Girls" from a year later sound a little more like Eric Burdon to me. They were around until at least 1968's "Are You Gonna Be There (At the Love-In)?" Basically a no-hit wonder, but a rockin' garage band sound.
April 10th, 2005 07:45 AM
keith_tif I search a website where you can download some songs of this band but it's difficult to find!
If somebody know a few URL, i 'm interested in!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood