ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Docu: The stones in morocco...., Return to archive
April 8th, 2005 06:17 AM
egon for the recording of steel wheels.

I just got this docu
(no, of course i didn't download it mr officer!),
and was wondering where it comes from.
it's not on official video is it?
April 8th, 2005 07:14 AM
Gazza broadcast on BBC-TV's "Arena" programme on 10th December 1989 in their "Rhythms of the World" series.

NOT an official video release, no

Fantastic documentary!
April 8th, 2005 07:36 AM
corgi37 Yeah, i loved it.
April 8th, 2005 08:20 AM
egon i checked few bits last night, seems very interesting.
thanks for the info.
April 8th, 2005 08:27 AM
Gazza I liked the bit where Mick and Keith are being introduced to the JaJouka musicians.

Mick, ever the diplomat, does his best to follow local custom by bowing like the Moroccans do. Keith 'bows' as if he's just dropped a vodka bottle from out of his breast pocket and he's trying to catch it before it hits the ground!
April 8th, 2005 08:36 AM
egon i saw that bit. funny.

also when they arrive at the airport and mick gets in the back of this shitty old car, with a face like "wtf?"
April 8th, 2005 08:49 AM
Gazza Tangier's a funny city. Very fascinating, though. Voodoo might still have that silly "Gazza of Arabia" pic of me somewhere that was taken there a while back. No doubt he'll upload it at some point in this thread..lol
April 9th, 2005 01:22 PM
texile egon wrote:
also when they arrive at the airport and mick gets in the back of this shitty old car, with a face like "wtf?">>
that would be worth seeing........
April 9th, 2005 01:53 PM
glencar Never shown in America, I guess.
April 10th, 2005 06:28 AM
egon i'll burn it for you if you want..

pm me.
April 10th, 2005 09:33 PM
Soldatti I saw it once, funny and strange film.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood