ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Voodoo For New Pope Return to archive
April 5th, 2005 10:12 AM
telecaster Outside of the massive amounts of drinking and sex, is their anybody better suited to be the new Pope than Voodoo?

Who can bring people from all around the world together with peace and love and goodwill better than Voodoo?

If I was a Cardinal I would vote for Voodoo for new Pope
April 5th, 2005 10:21 AM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

If I was a Cardinal I would vote for Voodoo for new Pope

Yes , I vote for Voodoo !!!!!

Everyone , please vote ---- early AND often !!!!

Now , if you will all excuse me , I have to take me ' morning poop '.

Developing ...........................literally !

********** IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION **************

April 5th, 2005 10:34 AM
Gazza I'm aware (to my cost) of his massive drinking, but 'massive amounts of sex'?

Anytime I've met Voodoo he's usually been so plastered I doubt that he could get it up even if he had a crane attached to his knob.

However, if this means being sequestered in a 'conclave' (*)for weeks on end with some fellow Rocks Offers, I'll go along with it. I just hope that there are female Cardinals.

(* - pub)

[Edited by Gazza]
April 5th, 2005 10:37 AM
egon yes... YES!!!

pope voodoo.... voodoo pope.... popedoo....voopope
April 5th, 2005 10:39 AM
Irresistible-Lady Yeah Voodoo for Pope!
April 5th, 2005 10:43 AM
telecaster
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I'm aware (to my cost) of his massive drinking, but 'massive amounts of sex'?

Anytime I've met Voodoo he's usually been so plastered I doubt that he could get it up even if he had a crane attached to his knob.

However, if this means being sequestered in a 'conclave' (*)for weeks on end with some fellow Rocks Offers, I'll go along with it. I just hope that there are female Cardinals.

(* - pub)

[Edited by Gazza]

Gazza remember this is the Catholic church Voodoo will be heading

If you have had sex once it is considered "massive"

I have seen photos of his three kids so I know he has had
"excessive" amounts of sex by Catholic standards, speaking as a Catholic

Tequila for communion?

Why not
April 5th, 2005 10:50 AM
Gazza
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Gazza remember this is the Catholic church Voodoo will be heading

If you have had sex once it is considered "massive"

I guess you're right. Most Catholic girls I've had some involvement with wouldnt 'put out'. I always assumed they thought I was on some kind of mission to convert them or something.

Sometimes it was just because they found removing the habits too much trouble, though
April 5th, 2005 01:39 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Gazza wrote:

(* - pub)

Oh, right, that's what the cardinals are going to do for 18 days, they'll just be sequestered in the pub! Hey, as there is no obligation for a cardinal to have been ordained priest first (**), there's no reason why there couldn't be female cardinals too... And under the robes, who can tell?

(**) Yes, that's really true.
April 5th, 2005 01:42 PM
glencar Sadly, I think they'll just go with another Eyetie.
April 5th, 2005 01:44 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Well if VooDoo is indeed elected Pope...does that mean he becomes the CEO of the church (Celibacy Enforcement Officer)? Having sex with a priest is a very private act with very public ramifications. And could be discouraged by a very high tax.
April 5th, 2005 01:47 PM
glencar Uh, yah, I guess so...
April 5th, 2005 10:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOLOLOL I'm howlin' If I get enough votes the first thing I will do is to change the Bible for the "Teachings of Keithfucius" and the second I will change the Keithfucius page as the last change was done in 2000, it's time to update it, I'm sure that with all those header with "new" teachings I can make three pages like the one we have

On other subject: fuck you Gazza, will ya?
April 5th, 2005 11:39 PM
telecaster
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
LOLOLOL I'm howlin' If I get enough votes the first thing I will do is to change the Bible for the "Teachings of Keithfucius" and the second I will change the Keithfucius page as the last change was done in 2000, it's time to update it, I'm sure that with all those header with "new" teachings I can make three pages like the one we have

On other subject: fuck you Gazza, will ya?

When, not if but when, Voodoo is the new Pope the only change I can imagine is a kick-ass Bloody Mary bar at Mass

And it will be called "Ass Mass"

And so it is written
April 6th, 2005 09:38 AM
Joey [quote]telecaster wrote:

And it will be called "Ass Mass"

Ass Mass ?!?!?!

ASS MASS ?!?!?!?!

You want an " Ass Mass " Tele ...... ?!?!?!

I'll give ya one right NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******************** IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION ****************

Carky ! ™
April 6th, 2005 09:41 AM
FotiniD And don't forget Voodo, as the new Pope you also have to declare that Keith Richards is God.
April 6th, 2005 01:48 PM
Monkey Woman Now that would be a very successful reality TV show: "The Vatican Idol" (TM)! Watch the candidate cardinals cloistered in the luxurious but tasteful halls of Vatican, vying and scheming among themselves to be elected as the next Pope! One eliminated every day! Who will make it to the final match? Vote online after each episode! Contests should include singing hymns, the prayer marathon, and the confession of young, beautiful female sinners... Hee hee!
April 6th, 2005 02:32 PM
kath well, since you asked......

i'm already running. i have not received any opposition from the vatican, so i think it's a done deal. i didn't wanna upset anybody, but...

[Edited by kath]
April 6th, 2005 02:46 PM
Monkey Woman ROTFL
April 6th, 2005 11:24 PM
kath damn.....i thought i'd get more reaction than that. gypsy MADE me do it...............
April 7th, 2005 04:45 AM
Gazza
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Now that would be a very successful reality TV show: "The Vatican Idol" (TM)! Watch the candidate cardinals cloistered in the luxurious but tasteful halls of Vatican, vying and scheming among themselves to be elected as the next Pope! One eliminated every day! Who will make it to the final match? Vote online after each episode! Contests should include singing hymns, the prayer marathon, and the confession of young, beautiful female sinners... Hee hee!

don't you mean "Pope Idol" ?
April 7th, 2005 05:17 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Gazza wrote:

don't you mean "Pope Idol" ?

Even better!

Now I'm torn: Voodoo is such a cool candidate, but then there's kath, who's already got all the trappings of a true Holy Mother... Who shall get my vote? Decisions, decisions...
April 7th, 2005 05:22 AM
Gazza that's brilliant, kath
April 7th, 2005 07:26 AM
charlotte His first action as the Holy Father is to bring back safely all bit torrents sites...God save the torrents...
April 7th, 2005 08:06 AM
Hannalee
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
And don't forget Voodo, as the new Pope you also have to declare that Keith Richards is God.

Miserable heretic! Schismatic!
April 9th, 2005 01:07 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
kath wrote:

Kath honey..--- the first female pope and the first smoking dope everyday - Am I right John ?
April 9th, 2005 04:53 PM
kath well, if possible, yes......

i could appoint some new disciples, too.....just think of the possibilities....
April 10th, 2005 03:40 PM
Monkey Woman I can see that communion would be a lot of fun under the new head of church...
April 10th, 2005 03:56 PM
kath oh yes......dry toast a sip of wine my ass!!!! nosirree...we gonna get into some serious munchies.....

screaming yellow zonkers, chips and dip, red velvet cake....

line forms to the left......

and that celibacy thing right out the window.....
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood