ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Celebrating "Superblow" Number 12!!
Ahmet Ertegun tribute, NYC, April 17, 2007
© Kevin Mazur thanks moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Clonazepam Return to archive
13th April 2007 02:43 AM
MikeyC613 Anybody ever take it? Maybe my favorite drug, next to Cocaine. Although, I'm prescribed the former. It's the most popular drug among Iraqi youth; they take it before they go into battle to kill people, so they can numb themselves. Thoughts?

13th April 2007 04:13 AM
sirmoonie This thread is just fucking offensive. The marzipitaln? The whole thread is offensive in this day and age. There is no accountability for this. None. Except under god, that is. There is accountability under god.
13th April 2007 06:24 AM
corgi37 Terrible.
13th April 2007 08:20 AM
egon who ever has the crackpipe; please pass it soonest!

Thank you.
13th April 2007 08:56 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
who ever has the crackpipe; please pass it soonest!

Thank you.

here it comes!
13th April 2007 09:31 AM
GotToRollMe Just be careful with that stuff. Like a lot of drugs that make you feel good it's highly addictive.
13th April 2007 09:33 AM
pdog When is your next battle?
13th April 2007 09:59 AM
egon
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Just be careful with that stuff. Like a lot of drugs that make you feel good it's highly addictive.

I don't do drugs.
just a beer or 10 every eve.
13th April 2007 10:48 AM
gypsy
quote:
MikeyC613 wrote:
Anybody ever take it? Maybe my favorite drug, next to Cocaine. Although, I'm prescribed the former. It's the most popular drug among Iraqi youth; they take it before they go into battle to kill people, so they can numb themselves. Thoughts?

It's generic for Klonopin. It isn't that great. Diazepam (Valium) is better...and best when combined with Soma.

If you ask me, that isn't very smart warfare - pumping the Iraqi youth full of benzos would just make them tired.
Makes much more sense to give them meth.
13th April 2007 10:59 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
gypsy wrote:

It's generic for Klonopin. It isn't that great. Diazepam (Valium) is better...and best when combined with Soma.

If you ask me, that isn't very smart warfare - pumping the Iraqi youth full of benzos would just make them tired.
Makes much more sense to give them meth.

I m impressed by your drugs culture Gypsy ( and still by your baby oil as well )
13th April 2007 11:39 AM
gypsy
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

I m impressed by your drugs culture Gypsy ( and still by your baby oil as well )

Thank you, Jumacfly, fellow Agent Provocateur!
13th April 2007 02:42 PM
CraigP I quit Heroin and coke 100 times easier than Klonopin. I've lost jobs, relationships, friends, 6 years of my life, my memory, beat on my friends, college - all down the fucking drain because of that SHIT. every time I've been arrested I was on them.

DO NOT TAKE THEM. Please, don't become another victim of the white-collar drug dealers (pharm companies).

I'm Klonopin right now.

If you start taking them you are an asshole.
13th April 2007 02:52 PM
gimmekeef I've been on The Stones since 1963...now theres an addiction.....
13th April 2007 02:57 PM
pdog
quote:
CraigP wrote:
I quit Heroin and coke 100 times easier than Klonopin. I've lost jobs, relationships, friends, 6 years of my life, my memory, beat on my friends, college - all down the fucking drain because of that SHIT. every time I've been arrested I was on them.

DO NOT TAKE THEM. Please, don't become another victim of the white-collar drug dealers (pharm companies).

I'm Klonopin right now.

If you start taking them you are an asshole.

I took them a few time, one little pill under the tongue, when doing heroin, and it was like POW! Fucking LOADED to the gills... Never took more than one, and always with dope as a booster... In The Tenderloin, there was a corner called Klonopin corner, where they were sold.
13th April 2007 05:29 PM
tumbled um. i should tell you if you drink with that there is a good chance you will die in your sleep. my ex died from drinking and taking three (or more?) ativans (same type of drug).
okay.. capiche??
[Edited by tumbled]
13th April 2007 06:10 PM
fireontheplatter no never....

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)