ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Celebrating "Superblow" Number 12!!
Ahmet Ertegun tribute, NYC, April 17, 2007
© Kevin Mazur thanks moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Heather Mills once had her eye on Mick Jagger Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th April 2007 11:45 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Heather Mills once had her eye on Mick Jagger!
From our ANI Correspondent
London, April 10:
DailyIndia.com

Heather Mills' former brother-in-law recently revealed that the ex-model once fancied 'Rolling Stones' singer, Mick Jagger.

Denys Karmal, who is Heather's ex-husband Alfie's brother, claimed that Mills had her eyes set on the Rolling Stone when he stopped over at a London club where they both worked.

"The other girls in Bananas club just thought he was old and wrinkly, but Heather had her eyes peeled for a rich, influential man even then," the Mirror quoted Karmal, as telling the Closer magazine.

"But he wasn't remotely interested. She was only about 16 and got the job because she dated the owner, in his late 70s," he added.

Meanwhile Mills has been flooded with offers to work on American television after her scintillating performances in US reality show 'Dancing with the Stars'.
10th April 2007 11:47 AM
jb Mick must have been in his early 40's? I don't think he was a wrinkly rocker then..
10th April 2007 11:54 AM
gimmekeef Macca got a leg up on Mick here then.....
10th April 2007 11:56 AM
gypsy Seems like most of America loves Heather Mills. But then again, most Americans love that lame "Borat" movie...and voted for that idiot George Bush.
10th April 2007 11:57 AM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Seems like most of America loves Heather Mills. But then again, most Americans love that lame "Borat" movie...and voted for that idiot George Bush.

True...but she deserves some credit for sleeping with Macca!!!
10th April 2007 12:03 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

True...but she deserves some credit for sleeping with Macca!!!

Heather is one odd-looking woman; however, I suppose she got the worst end of that deal (having sex with Macca).

10th April 2007 12:06 PM
monkey_man Heather Mills once had her eye on Mick Jagger. . .and her leg on the nightstand!

Thank you, I'm here all week!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
[Edited by monkey_man]
10th April 2007 12:08 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Heather is one odd-looking woman; however, I suppose she got the worst end of that deal (having sex with Macca).

Exactly...Macca has to put that thing in her and the whole thing is a sickening picture. She probably has to take her leg off and he guides it in her?
[Edited by jb]
10th April 2007 01:27 PM
killerbitch You make it sound like he guides the leg inside HER!!

I HATE BUSH TOO! HE is worse than Richard Nixon!
10th April 2007 01:54 PM
texile i don't know.
it's easy for us to denigrate the woman here..she's an unknown.
paul is, after all, a legend.
of COURSE she's the bad guy..right?
10th April 2007 01:57 PM
jb
quote:
texile wrote:
i don't know.

Not at all...I like her...macca is a cheap, miserly, proud. He deserves all the grief she is giving him...she is a talented dancer and must be commended for her courage to take on Sir Mac............
10th April 2007 01:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Not at all...I like her...macca is a cheap, miserly, proud. He deserves all the grief she is giving him...she is a talented dancer and must be commended for her courage to take on Sir Mac............

I tend to agree with jb here. Macca is no better than Bono and Heather must be applauded for her willingness to not just lay there and "take it" anymore!
10th April 2007 02:22 PM
texile
quote:
jb wrote:

i agree and that was my point...
it's too easy for us to blame or demonize these women who have the nerve to marry our idols.
they're always 'gold diggers', 'greedy' etc....
that is such a juvenile attitude.
i love paul's music, but these guys are not perfect...
and these women shouldn't be intimidated.
10th April 2007 02:27 PM
Saint Sway Mick used to fuck really hot woman. Both the ones he dated and the ones he had on the side.

L'wren is not in this class. She is another Heather Mills D-List babe. Mick needs to move on and impregnate some hot Latino models pronto!
10th April 2007 02:28 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Mick used to fuck really hot woman. Both the ones he dated and the ones he had on the side.

L'wren is not in this class. She is another Heather Mills D-List babe. Mick needs to move on and impregnate some hot Latino models pronto!

I'd advise the "Pull Out".
10th April 2007 02:31 PM
texile
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Mick used to fuck really hot woman. Both the ones he dated and the ones he had on the side.

lol...
i like lwren,
give her a break - she hasn't said anything stupid or made me embarassed as a stones fan yet, that counts for something.

i think the days of 'stones women' is over though....
now, mick is charlie chaplin, the later years, surrounded by his twenty children.
10th April 2007 02:32 PM
jb Good analogy to Chaplin,.....kind of true in a way.
10th April 2007 02:34 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Seems like most of America loves Heather Mills. But then again, most Americans love that lame "Borat" movie...and voted for that idiot George Bush.

I'M ACTUALLY AFRAID TO WATCH THAT MOVIE-HE FRIGHTENS ME

I WOULDNT FUCK HEATHER MILLS WITH JOEY'S LIL DICK
10th April 2007 02:35 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

I'd advise the "Pull Out".

No. Bad move. You see, Mick is very sly when it comes to his affairs. The only way we learn of his conquests is when he impregnates a 22 yr old model.

L'wren has done so much harm to his image. Most probably consider her to be a beard. She looks like Jack White. Questionable if shes even a woman (I recomend a "package check" if you run into her)

Mick needs to regain his reputation as a stud. Knocking up a super model is his best play right now.
10th April 2007 02:40 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Borat is NOT LAME!

10th April 2007 02:55 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

L'wren has done so much harm to his image. Most probably consider her to be a beard. She looks like Jack White.

Yep...she does:

10th April 2007 02:57 PM
monkey_man OR

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
10th April 2007 03:01 PM
SweetVirginia ...or this:

10th April 2007 08:07 PM
BILL PERKS TRUDIE STYLER HAS NOT AGED WELL
10th April 2007 08:28 PM
texile
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
TRUDIE STYLER HAS NOT AGED WELL

lol....
that's so random, but true.
10th April 2007 08:50 PM
lotsajizz I'd do L'Wren....
11th April 2007 08:24 AM
corgi37 Yeah, me too.

And i'd fix Styler up as well.

But i'll be stuffed if i am doing it the "tantric" way.
11th April 2007 09:19 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
texile wrote:
i don't know.

Everybody's a bad guy. Yes and Macca is a legendary cheapskate and now he has to pony up. But he has so much cash he'll never feel it anyway. It's just numbers in a ledger.

11th April 2007 03:37 PM
Joey

I had no IDEA Heather was a Hooker .

No IDEA !
11th April 2007 03:38 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

I had no IDEA Heather was a Hooker .

No IDEA !

Howe was the vacation??? Have you returned to work? What did you do on vacation???
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)