ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Celebrating "Superblow" Number 12!!
Ahmet Ertegun tribute, NYC, April 17, 2007
© Kevin Mazur thanks moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Headers?? Return to archive
10th April 2007 10:55 AM
Lord Homosex Who or What is Gypsy? Day after day we get these photos that I know for fact are rare or have not even been seen before. Where are they coming from? Not trying to nick the source; I am just confus-ED. E.g this shot of Keith in 76 ...priceless!
10th April 2007 10:58 AM
Philip Dear Gypsy has access to the goods, just enjoy!

10th April 2007 11:04 AM
Lord Homosex Thought you'd said "has access to the Gods.." Same thing.
And you're right.
10th April 2007 11:11 AM
Saint Sway Gypsy is the shit. She provides us with so many great photos. Stuff I've never seen anywhere else!

we should all be very grateful for her services
10th April 2007 12:18 PM
gypsy Aww, thanks. It's great to feel appreciated...and it makes me truly happy to know that y'all enjoy the pics I find.
10th April 2007 12:35 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Aww, thanks. It's great to feel appreciated...and it makes me truly happy to know that y'all enjoy the pics I find.

You know we do, girl! You've unearthed some particularly tasty ones lately! Thanks, Gypsy.
10th April 2007 12:40 PM
LadyJane
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

You know we do, girl! You've unearthed some particularly tasty ones lately! Thanks, Gypsy.

Absolutely!!!
And thanks for taking the time to send so many of the pics to your pals via zip file.

LJ.
10th April 2007 12:49 PM
gypsy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Absolutely!!!
And thanks for taking the time to send so many of the pics to your pals via zip file.

LJ.

Hello LadyJane, Agent Provocateur!
10th April 2007 01:01 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Hello LadyJane, Agent Provocateur!

Hello gypsy, Agent Provocateur!

I do believe we are the ONLY female posters with that honorable distinction.

Now I understand why!

LJ.

10th April 2007 01:12 PM
gypsy It's because we're hot.
10th April 2007 07:18 PM
Lord Homosex Well, although I don't know you up to now Gypsy, I just want to say Thanks for all those marvelous photos you have put up in the short time I have been around here.
Not only do you have the goods but you share them with us. Gold rings...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)