ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Celebrating "Superblow" Number 12!!
Ahmet Ertegun tribute, NYC, April 17, 2007
© Kevin Mazur thanks moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bruce tribute Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th April 2007 02:52 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRx1pvKF8QU

^ Why was that clip titled "How jb & Pug Spent The Weekend"????
11th April 2007 09:50 PM
Dear Doctor quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Doctor wrote:
who gives a shit about the asshole springsteen

I thought this was a stones board, a forum about a real band not some smuck who sings with diarhea of the mouth

go post on springbeans board with all his wanker jersey fans

I thought stones fans knew music, again

SPRINGSTEEN SUCKS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont tell me to go post on another board, asshole and dont tell me what I can and cannot post on my own board.

Go fuck yourself

[Edited by Gazza]

no , fuck you and your fucking springsteen board

I thought this board had REAL STONES FANS, you think springsteen is better or in the same class as the stones

YOU ARE A DELUSHIONAL IDIOT WHO KNOWS NADA

NADA

you and the 5 or 6 other people who post here can keep kissing your cop bashing pricks ass

this board has become worthless

11th April 2007 10:19 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Dear Doctor wrote:
quote:
Dear Doctor wrote:

I thought this was a stones board, a forum about a real band not some smuck who sings with diarhea of the mouth

SPRINGSTEEN SUCKS

Dont tell me to go post on another board, asshole and dont tell me what I can and cannot post on my own board.

Go fuck yourself

[Edited by Gazza]

I thought this board had REAL STONES FANS, you think springsteen is better or in the same class as the stones

NADA

you and the 5 or 6 other people who post here can keep kissing your cop bashing pricks ass

Cry for help?
12th April 2007 04:49 AM
Gazza
quote:
Dear Doctor wrote:
quote:
Dear Doctor wrote:

SPRINGSTEEN SUCKS

Go fuck yourself

[Edited by Gazza]

NADA

It took you two days to come up with that? Well done. Odd that you've no problem with other non-Stones subjects being discussed. Has someone pissed in your cornflakes, Jethro?

Oh, and it's "delusional", asshole....if you're trying to prove your intellectual superiority to the rest of us, being able to spell the words that reinforce your argument instead of coming across as an illiterate, bigoted in-bred hick is a good way to start ..

Happy to help!

[Edited by Gazza]
12th April 2007 08:06 AM
PartyDoll MEG Thanks for taking the words out of my mouth, Gazza!!

It is "Delooshinal Schumuck"?? Right??
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)