ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Celebrating "Superblow" Number 12!!
Ahmet Ertegun tribute, NYC, April 17, 2007
Đ Kevin Mazur thanks moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Worst news EVER,....... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
9th April 2007 12:55 PM
marko 5 years ago i lost my father,and it was easter.I finally
got over it,got my life back,even i was a bit lost when i
moved to Helsinki area 2 years ago.
As you know,i bought a house a while,got a new job close to
my new home.I tought,finally i CAN settle down,and really start a a new life.
But then a real life hit me again,now a really bIG time and
worst news you people can get in their lifetime.
My MOTHER died on thusrday night,about 3-6 hours after she
phoned me,how we were doing with our house and all....
My sister called me on Friday around 4pm,that mum has died
last night.We all tought at first that it was an insuline
shock,all looked like she died while sleeping.
After POLICE came in,they found something very disturbing.
My sister noticed something weird also.My mothers car was
missing,and keys were on the,on the open position,she had
no socks,but some sort of trousers were on,and she was covered
with a blanket,and she looked normal "dead".
After cops packed it in,it was found that SHE MURDERED.
Her neighbour killled my mother by suffocating her with a
pillow,or a blanket.
Killer has been caught and he has confessed.
This really turned our life upsidedown,the worst possible
way there is,,,,i could understant somehow,if it were normal death,its "easier" to live with,but someone elses hand,is UNFORGIVABLE,my hatred is stronger than anything
now,and do say REVENGE is mine!Someday,someyear,iīll hit
where it hurts the MOST.Maybe some of you will NEVER heaĻr
me again,because of the plan i have,a perfect crime,to be
honest,i will pay this no matter what,i donīt actually care
if i get caught or not,i donīt have much to loose anymore.
Fromy my family theres left me and my sister.Thats it.
I really hope,this wont ever never to happen any of you.
None OF YOU can say what and how i feel,i canīt cry either.
Iīve done my cryings,HATE is all there is LEFT,thats the
way its going to be,forever!
I donīt give up before that MAN and HIS FAMILY IS DEAD!
All of them are better be killed than let live.
Just not worth it.If someone would ask that do i beleive in
god,i would shoot the man,because theres nothing,nothing at
all.
9th April 2007 01:00 PM
Nellcote Very disturbing news.
Sorry for your loss.
You are correct, no one will know your pain.
Don't take this other than a question.
Would your Mother or Father want
you to take this path of retribution, and
for what good will it have on your family
who is left?
Think twice, act once.

9th April 2007 01:10 PM
Honky Tonk Man Sorry to read all this Marko
9th April 2007 01:13 PM
Martha I am horrified to hear this unspeakable news Marko. I am so terribly sorry for what pain you must be in. I cannot imagine.

I am in shock.

I hope you can somehow find supportive ways to handle your rage, outrage, anger, sadness, grief and pain.

I hope you don't hurt yourself or give your life away.

May you find the pathway to grieving the loss you must bear.

I wish I could comfort you somehow.

Please know that I care about you and your family.

May your Mother rest in peace.

Again, I am so sorry for your loss.

with deepest sympathy and respect,
Martha
9th April 2007 01:47 PM
LadyJane Marko....

I can't find the words to tell you how sorry I am to read this post.

I lost both of my Parents last year within 6 months.

I have no children.

I have no Brothers or Sisters.

My marriage is over.

I DO understand the sense of "what is left?" and if one of my Parents had been murdered I'm sure I'd feel the need for revenge.

PLEASE listen to what Nellcote said.

You must ask yourself, would your Parents want their only son to end up in jail??? Would they want you to sacrifice your OWN life..the life THEY gave to you?

I will pray for you and if you need to, PM me and we can talk.

LJ.
9th April 2007 01:47 PM
Sir Stonesalot Marko...my brother...

I do not have the words to express how utterly horrified I am at all of this. It's unspeakable.

And you are correct in saying that none of us can know what you are feeling right now. I can't even begin to imagine what you and you sister must be feeling.

All I can say is that I love you as a friend and brother. And I always will, no matter what.

Just remember this, and I say this because I love you, taking another life will not change anything. It won't make things right. Nothing will ever make something like this right. If you take another's life, then you are no better than the scum that took you mother from you. Think about this Marko...would your mother want you to take a life?

Marko, you are a better man than that. Revenge is fleeting. It won't make you feel better. You will just miss your parents...and your lovely lady...from a jail cell. You have a lot of years left to live, my friend.

You do indeed have MUCH to lose, even though it may not seem that way now. I know that I don't want to lose you. And I'm sure that your sister and M don't want to lose you either. They need you man.

Marko, you have my deepest sympathy on the loss of your parents. I am shocked and outraged at the manner in which you lost your mother. I wish that I could be there with you now, to help in whatever way I could.

Perhaps this is a signal, a sign. Perhaps now is the time to come to the US, and start a new life? Starting a new life is much better than taking someone else's life.

I am so very sorry that this has happened to your family. My family sends all of our love to you and yours.
9th April 2007 02:12 PM
Maxlugar Wow Marko. This is unbelieveable! So sorry for you.
9th April 2007 02:22 PM
StonesChick This is horrible. I am so sorry for the pain you are going through. You are correct in saying I can never understand how painful it is. How senseless. Please try to get past the hate as others have said. Try to think how your mom would feel, or your sister. You are the only family she has left and she needs you. I am really sorry. I hope the murderer rots in hell.
9th April 2007 02:22 PM
Saint Sway Marko,

Very, very sorry to hear about your loss.

I lost my mother recently. My father is ill. But I still have my brother and I value that.

your sister now needs YOU more than ever.

dont do anything to jeopardise that.

be strong

peace
9th April 2007 02:25 PM
MrPleasant What Nellcote said.

I'm sorry for your loss, Marko.

The memory of our parents and our loved ones is still there, no matter what. And they care.

Again, I'm sorry.
9th April 2007 02:29 PM
Gazza Dumbstruck and distressed to read this, Marko

I'm honestly lost for words, my friend, and saying "I'm sorry for your loss" just seems hopelessly inadequate at a time like this.

Agree with what's been said above, though. Please don't act hastily and do something you might later regret. You're much better than this scumbag.

You know you have plenty of friends on RO who will be here for you anytime, mate. Be strong.
[Edited by Gazza]
9th April 2007 02:39 PM
PartyDoll MEG I have no words..to take away your pain.

Use your inner strength to deal with the anger and hatred you feel from such a vile act..and then you can mourn and remember the love you have for your mother and all that she gave you.

My thoughts are with you...

9th April 2007 02:55 PM
GotToRollMe Marko, I don't know what to say. I know there's nothing I could possibly say that would make you feel better. And you're right - I can only imagine what you're going through right now.

I only ask that you consider the advice of Nellcote and Sir Stonesalot. Your parents would not want you to throw your life away, and revenge will not bring your mother back. You DO still have a life to live and people who love you.

I'm so glad you came here and posted. I know there are a lot of people here who love you. Both you and your mother are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, Marko.

9th April 2007 02:57 PM
speedfreakjive i really do feel for you Marko, deepest sympathies - the good will out, please take time to recover and reflect
[Edited by speedfreakjive]
9th April 2007 03:15 PM
erikjjf My thoughts are with you, Marko.
9th April 2007 03:27 PM
sirmoonie Marko, I am so sorry to hear this tragedy. Please stay as strong as you can for your family.
9th April 2007 03:33 PM
marko Thanks to everyone!Worst thing is,My sister found her lying
in bed,and i was the last whos she spoked to.
Maybe this is a sing of something,like my wife says.
Everything has a meaning.
I talked to wife about all of this.Before we knew,anything
about murder.Becasue she died on easter,on the same exact
day,and on allmost in the same hour as my father,we kinda
"tought",that my father wanted her to be with him,yuo know
some kind of spiritual thing,which i do beleive in.
Theres many examples of this,when other parner dies,another
dies soo,just like June&Jhonny cash.
But i think,the murdedred,who happened to my mothers neighbour,knew somehow when my father died.He was also very
much in love to my mum,but not in a healthy way.
Cops said,he gets at least 8years,if he goes to prison.
If mental,probaply never getting outta there.I wish they
will do lobotomia for him.
9th April 2007 03:49 PM
kath horrifying, horrendous, terrible, sad.........

i am so sorry marko. i am thinking of you,your mom and dad.....they ARE together again and they are watching over you.

we are here for you, what martha and nellcote said.

find some peace somehow, cling to your wife and sister.
9th April 2007 04:05 PM
tumbled Marko I say, wait... wait wait wait. they say revenge is best served cold... It is unconscionable that someone could do someone like this. If something happened to my mom such as this I would #*@(&$@(#)&$(@#*&$#(*@$& I don't want to think about it. I don't know but maybe you need to go for a very long run in order to get your thinking together. You are no doubt in shock right now. It is so bizarre that such as this would happen exactly the same time of year as your dad.. what a sick man. he lost his right to be in civilization

[Edited by tumbled]
9th April 2007 04:10 PM
Martha Marko,

I'm so glad you posted. Glad you are reading the thread. You are loved and cared about by all of us.

And even though we've not met, I feel so sad for you that I am tearful as I type. I am sending you comfort in the form of prayers and will continue to do that.

I believe strongly that your sister needs you and your wife needs you too. I pray you find the strength to keep yourself and your family together. We are all pulling for you.

May you eventually and in your own time find a way to peace.

with heartfelt affection, respect, and care,

Martha
9th April 2007 04:17 PM
marko Feelings goes from comfort,to very very strong anger.Which
is normal i suppose.
I even buyed a stones ticket to my mum,and she was very
happy about it.
9th April 2007 04:24 PM
Martha
quote:
marko wrote:
Feelings goes from comfort,to very very strong anger.Which
is normal i suppose.
I even buyed a stones ticket to my mum,and she was very
happy about it.

It IS absolutely normal to have all those feelings and more. Be good to yourself.

The grieving process has 5 stages.

Time IS on your side.

And so are we.

love,
Martha
9th April 2007 04:31 PM
Michael Marko,
I am very saddened to hear of your loss.
This is just heartbreaking, and indeed the most awful thing
that can have happened.
Be strong.
9th April 2007 05:57 PM
Phog Very, very sad and disturbing. So sorry to hear about this. Feelings of rage and hate are totally understandable in a situation such as this, but let the authorities handle this wretched bastard.

You will make it through this.

Again, my deepest sympathies.
9th April 2007 06:08 PM
_Boomy_ Sorry to read/hear about this, Marko.

My thoughts are with you and yours. Please take care.

-Boomy
9th April 2007 06:11 PM
pdog This is so sad... Like everyone else I have no words that I know of to comfort you, it all feels so innadequate... I know your a good person, it's been said to me by everyone I've met, who has met you...
I do admire your courage and honesty to share this with us, and honestly express how you feel...
9th April 2007 07:10 PM
fireontheplatter you have some pretty solid people here to help you out in the trying days ahead.

devestating news.....

9th April 2007 07:23 PM
LSTNT My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
9th April 2007 07:50 PM
glencar My deepest condolences, Marko...
9th April 2007 08:17 PM
Riffhard Marco my deepest sympathy to you and your sister. The anger you feel now is perfectly understandable. I hope that time will help heal your terrible wound. I shall keep you in my prayers tonight Marco.

Riffy
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)