ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Celebrating "Superblow" Number 12!!
Ahmet Ertegun tribute, NYC, April 17, 2007
© Kevin Mazur thanks moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Posting Around Here Really Sucks Of Late Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
4th April 2007 03:30 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
pdog wrote:

Starbuck was the fearless genral, he hates REM, it might not go well, with his Beatles tribute thing he's doing. He might lose a potential fan base.

I could be a general!
4th April 2007 03:36 AM
pdog
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

got the link Pdog??

How do you provide a link to a sarcastic comment, oh man, i really did it now!
I'm fucked!
4th April 2007 03:38 AM
pdog
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

I could be a general!

You can do IT!
4th April 2007 03:48 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
pdog wrote:

You can do IT!

Hell I can! First, I have to get me an army. Who will volunteer??
4th April 2007 03:51 AM
pdog
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Hell I can! First, I have to get me an army. Who will volunteer??

Hell I will... I'm feeling pretty brave... I'm applying for a job to drive trucks in Iraq. It pays $20k a month....
4th April 2007 04:00 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
pdog wrote:

Hell I will... I'm feeling pretty brave... I'm applying for a job to drive trucks in Iraq. It pays $20k a month....

Really? I want that job too!!
4th April 2007 04:04 AM
pdog The survival 1 in 5 chance you die, good odds... In 4 years you can make almost a million bucks... Tax free too!
4th April 2007 04:05 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
pdog wrote:
The survival 1 in 5 chance you die, good odds... In 4 years you can make almost a million bucks... Tax free too!

Gimme all the details!
4th April 2007 04:10 AM
pdog
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Gimme all the details!

http://kbrcareers.webrecruiter.com/...0440003BA74E87F

Posting Date: April 02, 2007 Posting End Date: May 02, 2008
Product Line: Government and Infrastructure
Sub-Product Line: Operations, Maintenance and Logistics
Job Category: Transportation

Employment Type: Project Hire
Target Salary Range: N/A
Job Description:
Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the Foreman or General Foreman. Reads and interprets instructions and documentation and plans work activities. Operates company vehicles with capacity of up to 30 tons to move materials, tools, and equipment to and from work locations in support of construction and maintenance activities and/or deliver operating materials and supplies from one warehouse to another. Loads and unloads vehicles. Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Performs other duties and activities as directed. Requires appropriate license. Typically requires 2 years of related experience.

It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.

Skills (Required):
Class A CDL with Haz/Tanker
Truck Driving - OTR
Degrees/Higher Education (Required):
Other
Certifications/Licenses(Required):
Languages:
English
Clearance Required? No
Years of Relevant Experience: 2 to 5

[Edited by pdog]
4th April 2007 04:13 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
pdog wrote:

http://kbrcareers.webrecruiter.com/...0440003BA74E87F

Posting Date: April 02, 2007 Posting End Date: May 02, 2008
Product Line: Government and Infrastructure
Sub-Product Line: Operations, Maintenance and Logistics
Job Category: Transportation

Employment Type: Project Hire
Target Salary Range: N/A
Job Description:
Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the Foreman or General Foreman. Reads and interprets instructions and documentation and plans work activities. Operates company vehicles with capacity of up to 30 tons to move materials, tools, and equipment to and from work locations in support of construction and maintenance activities and/or deliver operating materials and supplies from one warehouse to another. Loads and unloads vehicles. Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Performs other duties and activities as directed. Requires appropriate license. Typically requires 2 years of related experience.

It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.

Skills (Required):
Truck Driving - OTR
Degrees/Higher Education (Required):
Other
Certifications/Licenses(Required):
Languages:
English
Clearance Required? No
Years of Relevant Experience: 2 to 5

[Edited by pdog]

It doesn't say 20k per month.
4th April 2007 04:24 AM
pdog
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

It doesn't say 20k per month.

These civilian contract jobs pay big bucks... That' why this war costs so much... Halliburton ect, are getting billions for these contracts... They're making about a million dollars for one of these contract gigs, they pay the worker about $200 to $250k a year to do it... So what if the chump dies, they still get paid... It's insane what's going on over there... Don't doubt for a minute that all that money going there is actaully going to the military... Iraq is the best job market on the planet for skilled labor.... These jobs pay more per month than millons make in one year in this country.... Except for the actual soldiering, the entire miltary is supported by contractors.... Everything at an avg. of 10 to 100 times more cost, than when the miltary handled these logistical needs and support services themselves
[Edited by pdog]
4th April 2007 04:31 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
pdog wrote:

These civilian contract jobs pay big bucks... That' why this war costs so much... Halliburton ect, are getting billions for these contracts... They're making about a million dollars for one of these contract gigs, they pay the worker about $200 to $250k a year to do it... So what if the chump dies, they still get paid... It's insane what's going on over there... Don't doubt for a minute that all that money going there is actaully going to the military... Iraq is the best job market on the planet for skilled labor.... These jobs pay more per month than millons make in one year in this country.... Except for the actual soldiering, the entire miltary is supported by contractors.... Everything at an avg. of 10 to 100 times more cost, than when the miltary handled these logistical needs and support services themselves
[Edited by pdog]

I just signed up!
4th April 2007 06:06 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
pdog wrote:

It pays $20k a month....

the price of 2 tix at O2 arena
4th April 2007 07:48 AM
_Boomy_ I added two tablespoons of BERT to my cup of boiling water.

Let's just say I'm ready to get crackin' at work.

I'm Lovin' It!
4th April 2007 10:33 AM
_Boomy_ This thread will NOT reach Part III.
4th April 2007 10:39 AM
PartyDoll MEG
4th April 2007 11:52 AM
glencar 150 posts, tops.
4th April 2007 12:43 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
glencar wrote:
150 posts, tops.

We'll see about that! I have a mission you know.
4th April 2007 12:51 PM
jb I'm sure once Joey returns, the material will be much fresher....really .
4th April 2007 12:55 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jb wrote:
I'm sure once Joey returns, the material will be much fresher....really .

That will be a long, long week!
4th April 2007 07:08 PM
Poison Dart The Blue Oyster Cult is playing my local Holiday Inn for free this Friday night if anyone is interested.
4th April 2007 07:27 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
The Blue Oyster Cult is playing my local Holiday Inn for free this Friday night if anyone is interested.

i'm down
4th April 2007 08:06 PM
monkey_man The posting around here realyy sucks of late
No Katrina or Plamegate to divide us with hate
Is PDog's kicking of Nicotine to blame?
No juicy scandals of Britney and Paris to flame
Are we just barren of ideas, totally dead weight?
5th April 2007 05:06 AM
EELPIE
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
The Blue Oyster Cult is playing my local Holiday Inn for free this Friday night if anyone is interested.

tarpage will be in abudance
5th April 2007 05:13 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
The posting around here realyy sucks of late
No Katrina or Plamegate to divide us with hate
Is PDog's kicking of Nicotine to blame?
No juicy scandals of Britney and Paris to flame
Are we just barren of ideas, totally dead weight?

we can thanks Keith for giving us new ideas of threads!
5th April 2007 10:27 AM
_Boomy_
quote:
jb wrote:
I'm sure once Joey returns, the material will be much fresher....really .

I strongly concur.
5th April 2007 11:16 AM
IanBillen
quote:
pdog wrote:

That explains the zipper, no?

LOL , That is funny. For once in a blue moon you did well my boy.

Ian

5th April 2007 11:17 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

I strongly concur.

Do you have anything else to say?
5th April 2007 03:05 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5th April 2007 03:11 PM
gimmekeef Blue Oyster Cult at the Holiday Inn?...I'm betting its an Express...not a real Inn.....They'll set up in the corner next to the fake orange juice dispenser.....
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)