ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Auckland Western Springs Speedway,16th April 2006
Thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hall caught virus from son Return to archive
12th April 2006 12:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels HALL CAUGHT VIRUS FROM SON

Texan model JERRY HALL caught the incurable Epstein-Barr virus from her own son - after nursing him back to health when he was suffering from it. The actress was forced to pull out of two theatre shows as a result of the condition, which she contracted when son JAMES fell sick in 2004.

Hall became so ill that year she gave up on her one-woman stage show MY DARLIN' JANEY. Her second brush with the virus in November (05) left her bedridden for months and forced her to quit another starring role in show HIGH SOCIETY in London's West End. Hall says, "I caught it from my son James, who's 20. I was fine while I nursed him but then a few weeks later, I got really sick, too. I was really ill. "It turned into a post-viral fatigue, which knocked me out for months.

"It was a shame I had to drop out of my play, but now I have more time and I'm enjoying spending time around the house. I've always liked feeding plants and baking. I've even taken up needlepoint!"
12/04/2006 17:09
12th April 2006 01:03 PM
Break The Spell Get well soon Jerry. I wonder if she ever bakes brownies with pot in them. Plenty of ways to stay entertained around the house.
12th April 2006 01:50 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Plenty of ways to stay entertained around the house.

Yeah. Play Stones records.
12th April 2006 01:53 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Yeah. Play Stones records.

Judging from recent interviews, Jerry still likes the band, same with Anita Pallenberg.
12th April 2006 01:59 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Judging from recent interviews, Jerry still likes the band, same with Anita Pallenberg.

Once hooked always hooked.
12th April 2006 02:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I'm not one to judge motives and I'm not and don't but both those ladies kind of own stock in Stones Inc. LOL. God Bless "em.
12th April 2006 02:05 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
I'm not one to judge motives and I'm not and don't but both those ladies kind of own stock in Stones Inc. LOL. God Bless "em.

I get what your saying, but I know Anita's sincere, as she still goes to the shows. She said people have asked her what she's doing there since she's no longer involved with Keith, she said its just of her pure love for the music. That was in Uncut 4 years ago.
12th April 2006 02:08 PM
Ten Thousand Motels She's A list in my book. I trust she's well taken care of....and well she should be.
12th April 2006 02:29 PM
doo doo doo Dude
quote:
Hall says:
"I caught it from my son James, who's 20. I was fine while I nursed him but then a few weeks later, I got really sick too."

Isn't her son a little old to still be breastfeeding?
12th April 2006 02:31 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
She's A list in my book. I trust she's well taken care of....and well she should be.

Anita is A List, every interview I've read of hers since she kicked heroin has been great, she really has her head on staright now and has a great outlook on life.
12th April 2006 03:52 PM
pdog I've got a touch of the AIDS.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)