ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Auckland Western Springs Speedway,16th April 2006
Thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cool "Gimme Shelter" video Return to archive
12th April 2006 11:37 AM
twicks1 Was browsing YouTube and found this "Gimme Shelter" video from "No Security." Pretty cool, I'd never seen it before.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LBD5E4XYW2k&search=rolling%20stones
12th April 2006 11:41 AM
Break The Spell Great stuff, YouTube has tons of gems on it. Lots of great vintage live performances as well as old music videos you haven't seen in ages.
12th April 2006 11:44 AM
jb weak and very poorly done....
12th April 2006 01:03 PM
Scottfree
quote:
jb wrote:
weak and very poorly done....

Do you have a pond? Any cichlids in it?
12th April 2006 01:05 PM
jb
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

You enjoyed that??? Boring imo!!!!!!!!!!!
12th April 2006 01:05 PM
Gazza
quote:
twicks1 wrote:
Was browsing YouTube and found this "Gimme Shelter" video from "No Security." Pretty cool, I'd never seen it before.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LBD5E4XYW2k&search=rolling%20stones

is that the one that looks like a grainy home movie and which doesnt even feature the band?

It's vile!
12th April 2006 01:06 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

is that the one that looks like a grainy home movie and which doesnt even feature the band?

It's vile!

Thank you Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12th April 2006 01:07 PM
Break The Spell YouTube does have some good stuff on it, just keep looking.
12th April 2006 01:07 PM
Scottfree quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scottfree wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
jb wrote:

Or is it Saltwater?
12th April 2006 03:42 PM
twicks1
quote:
Gazza wrote:

It's vile!

That's why it's cool...it's something different. I assume you would prefer another standard-issue "performance" video? Bo-ring.

12th April 2006 03:44 PM
jb
quote:
twicks1 wrote:

That's why it's cool...it's something different. I assume you would prefer another standard-issue "performance" video? Bo-ring.

It was a dredful and awful video imo...it offerd nothing and was BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12th April 2006 03:51 PM
pdog It sucked!
12th April 2006 05:50 PM
Gazza
quote:
twicks1 wrote:

You 'assume' wrong

Doesnt detract from the fact that video in question is bloody awful
12th April 2006 09:12 PM
telecaster http://www.youtube.com/w/Gimme-Shelter?v=Xm2i2zvgnwg&search=rolling%20stones

Here is a better recording without the stupid video and only the band live from the same show

13th April 2006 12:47 AM
corgi37 Oh man, the one without the band is blatant clap-trap.
13th April 2006 01:12 AM
pdog Much improved, good job Tele!
13th April 2006 03:37 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I dont mind both.

I dont really like the one with the band in as much because the editors havent even tried to make it look like the stones are playing in time!
13th April 2006 06:54 AM
Moonisup the image is from the st. louis ppv show, not the sound, that's from the 10 spot
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)