ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Auckland Western Springs Speedway,16th April 2006
Thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: terrible week for headers Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th April 2006 04:04 PM
Saint Sway not as bad as that run of Macca & Bono headers we had awhile back but this week is off to a really lame start
11th April 2006 04:13 PM
Break The Spell Today's is a lot better than yesterday's at least.
11th April 2006 05:30 PM
Tom Also a one-day delay in headers, something unusual here
11th April 2006 05:45 PM
Saint Sway Mick does not look cool in that pic. Looks like he's taking his grand kid to the country club.

it needs to be replaced with a shot of back when he was cool - like a vintage 60/70s shot of him strutting thru the airport in dope threads with a super model on his arm.
11th April 2006 06:43 PM
kath is that a grandkid or a one of his kids???????
11th April 2006 06:48 PM
Gazza Which one? The big one or the little one?
11th April 2006 07:26 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Which one? The big one or the little one?

LOL.
It could be Lucas, he grew up a lot!
11th April 2006 09:39 PM
kath yeah, i was thinking it was probabaly lucas....
11th April 2006 10:50 PM
moy it's gabriel
11th April 2006 11:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Stop complaining or this will be the header for the next 5 days

11th April 2006 11:40 PM
parmeda DO IT!!!
11th April 2006 11:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
parmeda wrote:
DO IT!!!

You didn't complain so you lose your chance honey
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
12th April 2006 01:06 AM
gypsy I'm sending you the Sydney file right now, Voodoo.
12th April 2006 07:29 AM
Gazza
quote:
parmeda wrote:
DO IT!!!

Encourage him like that again and I'll post one of you.
12th April 2006 07:39 AM
Factory Girl So, the little kid was Gabe??

I liked the headers just fine.
12th April 2006 08:02 AM
Bitch I thought it was Lucas too. Can anyone confirm if it is Lucas or Gabriel? They are both about the same age, 6. Lucas is a chip off the old block, he plays piano and his favorite song is SATISFACTION. He's the one to look out for, a young MICK with a latin flare, he's shows great potential to be a hottie someday! I hope MICK inspires him to get into the music biz.

PS I love the header and enjoy seeing the family member pics. I would like to see Ronnies daughter, she was with him recently and KEEF's daughters who are so beautiful.
12th April 2006 11:48 AM
gimmekeef Ya wanna header..see the Paris Hilton never ending thread...
12th April 2006 12:20 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Ya wanna header..see the Paris Hilton never ending thread...

For a while, it was in a rivalry with the anti-Paris Hilton appriciation thread but that seems to have faded away.
12th April 2006 01:12 PM
Saint Sway another sad header today. Whats with that set up? Was the space marked off to compensate for poor sales?
embarrassing
12th April 2006 01:20 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
another sad header today. Whats with that set up? Was the space marked off to compensate for poor sales?
embarrassing

Ya know...you're insulting Voodoo and I don't like it. He puts a lot of time and effort into the Headers.

You seem to have this tremendous sense of entitlement, Sway and are rapidly becoming, along with IzzyStradlin, the MOST annoying posters on this Board.

LJ.

12th April 2006 01:26 PM
Saint Sway 1st off, I'm way more annoying than Izzy.

2nd, I've got tons of respect for Voodoo. He does an outstanding job. He's just having an off week. I'm sure tomorrow he will recover to his usual fine work and blow us all away with a cool header.
12th April 2006 03:09 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

For a while, it was in a rivalry with the anti-Paris Hilton appriciation thread but that seems to have faded away.

I know..I started the anti thread...but got tired of keeping it going..plus I dont know how to upload pics..so really was defenseless anyway!
12th April 2006 03:12 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

I know..I started the anti thread...but got tired of keeping it going..plus I dont know how to upload pics..so really was defenseless anyway!

It seemed to become a flame war towards the end anyway, after page 2 no mention of Paris at all.
12th April 2006 03:16 PM
Saint Sway this latest one of Mick looking extremely... er... well... lets just say its not the most masculine pose/outfit.... but its still a vast improvement over the previous headers.
12th April 2006 03:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Ya know...you're insulting Voodoo and I don't like it. He puts a lot of time and effort into the Headers.

You seem to have this tremendous sense of entitlement, Sway and are rapidly becoming, along with IzzyStradlin, the MOST annoying posters on this Board.

LJ.

Well to be honest I didn't get it, I didn't take offense as he's talking (I think about the empty space or the stage), the header in fact is NOT cool for me as now that stage is no longer the exclusive Latin American stage

This was the header

12th April 2006 03:22 PM
jb Lady Jane seems enraged? Did the Aussies also get the cheap stage?
[Edited by jb]
12th April 2006 03:23 PM
Riffhard No need to defend that header at all Gerardo! Any true Stones fan knows that the "empty space" that Sway is refering to is nothing more than the runway for the B-stage. That space is empty at every show. I'm sure Sway knew that. He was just palyin'! Don't hate the playa,hate the game!

Riffy
12th April 2006 03:24 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
No need to defend that header at all Gerardo! Any true Stones fan knows that the "empty space" that Sway is refering to is nothing more than the runway for the B-stage. That space is empty at every show. I'm sure Sway knew that. He was just palyin'! Don't hate the playa,hate the game!

Riffy

God, I would love to bang Sharon Stone!!!!
12th April 2006 03:32 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
No need to defend that header at all Gerardo! Any true Stones fan knows that the "empty space" that Sway is refering to is nothing more than the runway for the B-stage. That space is empty at every show. I'm sure Sway knew that. He was just palyin'! Don't hate the playa,hate the game!

Riffy

God, I would love to bang Jessica Alba.
12th April 2006 03:32 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
jb wrote:

God, I would love to bang Jessica Alba.

What about Eva Langoria??
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)