ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Auckland Western Springs Speedway,16th April 2006
Thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NO Holland Summitt part 3 Return to archive
11th April 2006 02:12 PM
jb Still wide fucking open!!! LJ must call this off immediately(see also Swedish Erik!!!)
11th April 2006 02:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Still wide fucking open!!! LJ must call this off immediately(see also Swedish Erik!!!)

Yet again we warned of this and were not thanked/praised. Erik did all he could and made Sweeden sales a success, but his karma is not strong enough to spread outside of Sweeden. His work is commendable, but incomplete.

I suggest scheduling the summit for the 2006 fall us tour where ticket prices will be at a more reasonable number ($500 +) and shows will truly be sold out as it will be exclusively a money making tour at only the best selling areas!
11th April 2006 02:15 PM
jb This is not the Michael or Jake's fault!!!!!!!!!!!
11th April 2006 02:29 PM
voodoopug sadly, this post is going down like Paris Hilton.

11th April 2006 02:32 PM
jb Becuase there are no Holand fans to respond...the shows, like this thread, are a bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11th April 2006 02:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Becuase there are no Holand fans to respond...the shows, like this thread, are a bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please beware...when we tell it like it is (as we always do, this is necessary to make dreams come true), we are mocked and attacked. We must always keep to our principals and remember what Joey would do!
11th April 2006 02:35 PM
jb The corpse like sales are truly humiliating this once prous Stones nation!!!!!!!!
11th April 2006 03:03 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
jb wrote:
The corpse like sales are truly humiliating this once prous Stones nation!!!!!!!!

Prous?
11th April 2006 03:05 PM
jb
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Prous?

Hello Holland AngieGirl...........I meant to spell "proud". I applaud you for the courage to appear on the board, despite the corpse lile sales for Holland 1 and 2!!! Dutch Rik , Egon, SSC must be very humiliated???
11th April 2006 03:39 PM
Angiegirl Yes they are. But then again, they're men, they lack courage to face the jury, unlike me.
11th April 2006 03:54 PM
ListenToTheLion I live in Holland and as a true fan I boycott the Amsterdam shows. In fact the Stones are humiliating their Dutch fans by playing in an ArenA where the sound is so bad that you don't know if Mick Jagger is singing or John Denver.

Therefore I will attend the show in Brussels the city where they once recorded their best boot.
11th April 2006 04:10 PM
jb
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Yes they are. But then again, they're men, they lack courage to face the jury, unlike me.

Thius is most disturbing!!! We are still proud of the 5 sell-outs, but these shows must be canceled!!!
11th April 2006 04:46 PM
glencar
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:
I live in Holland and as a true fan I boycott the Amsterdam shows. In fact the Stones are humiliating their Dutch fans by playing in an ArenA where the sound is so bad that you don't know if Mick Jagger is singing or John Denver.

Therefore I will attend the show in Brussels the city where they once recorded their best boot.

Go to London!
11th April 2006 05:12 PM
thejuf you had all better come to Amsterdam to attend the FLF Bigger Bash.
this is going to be one of the best Stones gatherings ever!
just watch the Sticky on the Bigger Bash right on the top of this page.

more info on www.fortylicksfanclub.com
11th April 2006 05:17 PM
glencar Do that thing in London!
11th April 2006 05:23 PM
thejuf sorry, we are Dutch-based......
and there is but one Paradiso!

[Edited by thejuf]
11th April 2006 05:27 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:
an ArenA where the sound is so bad that you don't know if Mick Jagger is singing or John Denver.

The smell will give it away.
11th April 2006 06:41 PM
Gazza
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

The smell will give it away.

LMAO
12th April 2006 04:37 AM
blackandblue You should all listen to the Lion. He speaks words of wisdom. I will visit the Brussels show in his compagny. If Amsterdam can't rock us Brussels will!
12th April 2006 05:29 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
blackandblue wrote:
You should all listen to the Lion. He speaks words of wisdom. I will visit the Brussels show in his compagny. If Amsterdam can't rock us Brussels will!

Hi bro, nice to read you again !
jU
12th April 2006 05:48 AM
blackandblue Hi Ju everything allright? I am still working on your file!Quite a soap!
12th April 2006 05:59 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
blackandblue wrote:
Hi Ju everything allright? I am still working on your file!Quite a soap!

LOL!!
hang on!
everything s allright here , hope it s ok for you too.

see ya
jU
12th April 2006 11:36 AM
jb NO realfan will attend Amsterdam humiliation....JC is working fraqntically to fillup one show..this is beyond hope!!!!
12th April 2006 01:07 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:
NO realfan will attend Amsterdam humiliation....JC is working fraqntically to fillup one show..this is beyond hope!!!!

Lady Jane must be very disappointed.........I warned everyone months ago to bail out....
12th April 2006 04:15 PM
Angiegirl Joshy, it's time to push that mute button now dear, before we overdose on you.
13th April 2006 01:28 AM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Still wide fucking open!!! LJ must call this off immediately(see also Swedish Erik!!!)

Don't roach the buzz... It's not about The Stones, they're just playing The Summit!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)