ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Auckland Western Springs Speedway,16th April 2006
Thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm tired . . . Return to archive
11th April 2006 12:43 AM
gorda I'm tired of pretending like everything is okay.

No, it's not okay.

Nothing is okay.

It never was and it never will.

I just wish I could die.

Die today.

I don't want to breathe anymore.

I don't want to deal with it anymore.

I don't want to get up.

I don't want to do anything.

What's the point?

I don't see the point.

What's the use?

And, it's only going to get worse and worse.

God . . . it sucks . . .it just sucks . . .
11th April 2006 12:48 AM
MrPleasant Lighten up. I bet you're pretty. I know your kind.

Just lighten up.

(Or don't. Listen to your heart.)
11th April 2006 07:01 AM
Break The Spell Sounds like something a nu-metal band like Linkin Park or Staind or an emo band would write. You could rake in the dough writing for them. That kinda stuff is popular with the kiddies at hot topic.
11th April 2006 07:26 AM
glencar Gorda, things are always darkest before the dawn.
11th April 2006 05:03 PM
gorda Thank you for the support. As you can see, I suffer from depression. I don't know why.

One time, I was at Disneyland with my then boyfriend, and I noticed him checking out this pretty blonde girl, and I got so jealous and sad that I started crying and he was like, "What? What did I do?"

Even during the "good times", I get depressed. Now imagine what it's like during the "bad times". It just sucks.

But, "That which does not kill me will only make me stronger." So, next year during this time, I will be here laughing about it, or I will be sleeping away in some cemetary. So, I guess either way, I win!

[Edited by gorda]
11th April 2006 05:08 PM
voodoopug it could be worse, you could have flank pain, IBS, and benign faciculations.

Hang in there buddy.....with the fall return, we will smash our own revenue record.

on a serious note...been there before, always best to fight on!
11th April 2006 05:19 PM
glencar
quote:
gorda wrote:
Thank you for the support. As you can see, I suffer from depression. I don't know why.

One time, I was at Disneyland with my then boyfriend, and I noticed him checking out this pretty blonde girl, and I got so jealous and sad that I started crying and he was like, "What? What did I do?"

Even during the "good times", I get depressed. Now imagine what it's like during the "bad times". It just sucks.

But, "That which does not kill me will only make me stronger." So, next year during this time, I will be here laughing about it, or I will be sleeping away in some cemetary. So, I guess either way, I win!

[Edited by gorda]

Gorda, always look on the bright side of life! Wouldn't it be worse if he was ogling guys? It sounds like you might need some Prozac but check with a doctor. And don't blame Bush for your problems!
11th April 2006 05:29 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
glencar wrote:
And don't blame Bush for your problems!

Why not? Everyone needs an outlet when depressed.
11th April 2006 05:34 PM
gorda
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Why not? Everyone needs an outlet when depressed.

I'm not blaming Bush for anything. I just joined the discussion on illegal immigration and gave you my point of view. Frankly, it doesn't affect me at all. I am a U.S. citizen and can come and go as I please. In fact, I'm thinking of going to Baja this weekend, and have a good time and forget all my problems.

I'm depressed about something else, but I will feel better later.
11th April 2006 05:51 PM
Some Guy Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flows the springs of life.
11th April 2006 06:11 PM
Riffhard
quote:
gorda wrote:

In fact, I'm thinking of going to Baja this weekend, and have a good time and forget all my problems.

That sounds like a great idea! I wish to hell I could go to Baja for the weekend. The immigration topic is not what it sounds gorda. For me anyway,as I have tried to stress,it's about securing the border. Period. The end. You,however,can come and go as you like and Baja sounds like fun in the sun. Go and have fun.

Riffy
11th April 2006 07:59 PM
rasputin56 All I wanted was a Pepsi. Just one Pepsi.
12th April 2006 04:39 AM
blackandblue I think she has just listened to Dirty Work
12th April 2006 07:04 AM
heymjm From a traditional English folk song ......

"For there's many a dark and a cloudy morning
turns out to be a bright sunshiney day"

If you haven't yet consulted a doctor - please do. There is lots of help available. I have myself suffered from depression due to serious family illness and have benefited hugely from my doctor's advice.

Bad things don't go away - but you can find ways of dealing with them.
13th April 2006 12:04 AM
WhenTheWhipComesDown If you feel this way too long, check in with a doctor and get a good examination.
If you find a physician you like ask him to refer you to a counselor. I felt that
way for many years until I found a doctor that really helped me. Our bodies
& minds are not perfect so we need to take care of them. Good Luck.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)