ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Auckland Western Springs Speedway,16th April 2006
Thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Macca and Wyman to appear in San Francisco gallery Return to archive
10th April 2006 08:08 PM
Ten Thousand Motels McCARTNEY AND WYMAN TO APPEAR IN SAN FRANCISCO GALLERY

The lives of SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY and former ROLLING STONES star BILL WYMAN are to be presented in photo form for two new shows in a San Francisco, California art gallery. The two bass players will feature in successive exhibitions at the San Francisco Art Exchange. MCCartney's 2002-2003 world tour will be the subject of the first show, EACH ONE BELIEVING, which features BILL BERNSTEIN's candid portraits of the former BEATLE on the road.

And then WYMAN SHOOTS will be the ex-Stones star's first exhibition of photographs, which date back to the 1960s. Wyman's work includes portraits of his ex-bandmates, as well as candid shots of JOHN LEE HOOKER, ERIC CLAPTON and RINGO STARR. The MCCartney exhibition is previewed this Friday (14APR06) and officially begins on 22 April. The Wyman show opens in June (06).
10/04/2006 21:24

10th April 2006 08:10 PM
Nellcote I would be very surprised if Wyman actually attends this event, as it's written he does not like to fly, does he take the QE2 to NYC, then Amtrak to San Fran?
11th April 2006 09:58 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

And then WYMAN SHOOTS will be the ex-Stones star's first exhibition of photographs, which date back to the 1960s. Wyman's work includes portraits of his ex-bandmates, as well as candid shots of JOHN LEE HOOKER, ERIC CLAPTON and RINGO STARR.

I wonder if these Bill pix have been published before.
11th April 2006 10:16 AM
Saint Sway will they be displalying their wigs?
11th April 2006 11:28 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I would be very surprised if Wyman actually attends this event, as it's written he does not like to fly, does he take the QE2 to NYC, then Amtrak to San Fran?

HE ACTUALLY DID FLY TO NEW YORK WHEN THE RHYTHM KINGS CAME OVER IN 2001(OR 2000)
11th April 2006 11:31 AM
Break The Spell I'd love to see the collection of Wyman's photos, be great if he could make the trip as well. Hopefully Wyman's stuff will be displayed in a separate room from macca's crap so I don't have to look at it.
11th April 2006 07:07 PM
Soldatti
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

HE ACTUALLY DID FLY TO NEW YORK WHEN THE RHYTHM KINGS CAME OVER IN 2001(OR 2000)

He signed copies of one of his book a few years ago too.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)