ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Auckland Western Springs Speedway,16th April 2006
Thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Bigger Bang until DECEMBER !!!! .... YES ! ( Massive Stones Content ) Return to archive
10th April 2006 02:13 PM
Joey " Apr. 10: A Bigger Bang until December ! "

" The Rolling Stones just left Asia and six successful shows there, but fans in Asia who feel left out may rest assured the Stones will return to do unfinished business later this year. A Bigger Bang is expected to go on until December this year, with a number of shows in North America Sept-Nov, followed by India, Thailand and Hawaii shows. See the IORR A Bigger Bang tour pages. "

http://www.iorr.org/news.htm

YES !!!!!!

Jacky ! ®

10th April 2006 02:16 PM
pdog Good morning Joey!
10th April 2006 02:18 PM
Break The Spell Thanks for the heads up Joeykinz. Looks like I need to save more for that massive road trip and tickets this autumn.
10th April 2006 02:19 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Thanks for the heads up Joeykinz. Looks like I need to save more for that massive road trip and tickets this autumn.

Are you the only American to use 'Autumn' instead of 'The Fall'?
10th April 2006 02:25 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Thanks for the heads up Joeykinz. Looks like I need to save more for that massive road trip and tickets this autumn.

I am now so excited that I am typing this with my penis .
10th April 2006 02:35 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

Are you the only American to use 'Autumn' instead of 'The Fall'?

I always say autumn myself, though many do indeed say the fall. To me the fall just seems generic so thats why I prefer autumn.
10th April 2006 02:46 PM
gimmekeef Slow down guys..its not official until pug and jb say so...you know the rules!..But I guess we can dare to dream..
10th April 2006 02:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Slow down guys..its not official until pug and jb say so...you know the rules!..But I guess we can dare to dream..

Thank you...we don't want things to get carried away here. We will release what we can, when we can and will be quite accurate as we always are. I can tell you that no stop in Omaha is in the books!
10th April 2006 02:51 PM
gimmekeef There will be no place to play in Omaha.The QWest Arena was built just for the Stones.They are tearing it down now as its too expensive for just cattle shows...Just when everyone there was hopin to be "Shanghai'd"
10th April 2006 02:54 PM
Saint Sway I wonder what songs they'll play

[Edited by Saint Sway]
10th April 2006 03:40 PM
m jeff
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I wonder what songs they'll play

Mr. Bad Example
Carmelita
Figurine
Piano Fighter
Roland
Sick
Bujumbura
Play it All Night Long (on guitar not piano; Dr Babyhead on flute)
Boom Boom Mancini
You Don't Know What Love Is (DB on sax)
Excitable Boy (DB sax)
Werewolves
My Way
Lawyers Guns and Money
Encores
Ring Them Bells
Mohammed's Radio
Poor Poor Pitiful Me
10th April 2006 04:14 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
m jeff wrote:

Mr. Bad Example
Carmelita
Figurine
Piano Fighter
Roland
Sick
Bujumbura
Play it All Night Long (on guitar not piano; Dr Babyhead on flute)
Boom Boom Mancini
You Don't Know What Love Is (DB on sax)
Excitable Boy (DB sax)
Werewolves
My Way
Lawyers Guns and Money
Encores
Ring Them Bells
Mohammed's Radio
Poor Poor Pitiful Me

So their still not throwing "I Was In The House When the House Burned Down" into the set?? Wow, things have become predictable!!
10th April 2006 04:30 PM
GotToRollMe Woohoo!
10th April 2006 05:29 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I can tell you that no stop in Omaha is in the books!

You make Joey cry !!!!!
10th April 2006 05:33 PM
nanatod Don't worry Joey. Pollstar says REO Speedwagon will be playing Omaha at the end of June. I realize that they are no substitute for the Stones coming back, but when you live in the Cornhusker state, you don't have the options that you would if you lived elsewhere.
10th April 2006 05:46 PM
time is on my side Great news. As anticipated, it looks like a return engagement to the Fox Theater here in Atlanta is in the cards. Looking forward to seeing them again this October. Hopefully, the price tag will not set me back too much as I have a daughter starting her freshman year at UGA.

Last TIME, we got SWAY, WAY, AND RAMBLER in the first half where there's at least a chance for some change in the setlist (change appears to be a foreign concept when it comes to the second half). Hoping for more of the same.

ROCK ON
10th April 2006 06:08 PM
MidnightRambler Man no wonder Charlie hates touring...he prolly gave a huge sigh when he heard it's gonna go till the fall...

I know i know..."dont' feel sorry for him..he's getting 2342 trillion for this tour or whatever...but whatever.

If i was michael cohl I would make them play shorter tours. It takes too much outta them and puts energy away for better shows, rehearsing newer songs and making new albums. They should take longer breaks...the tour may take longer but it's not as daunting to find out you'll be home for maybe a total of a month in the next year.
[Edited by MidnightRambler]
10th April 2006 06:17 PM
pdog Long breaks "cost" alot of money!
10th April 2006 07:30 PM
Soldatti I wonder how many songs they'll play by then.
10th April 2006 07:35 PM
Gimme Shelter How about Sacramento????
10th April 2006 08:59 PM
glencar Ooh, will they do NYC?
10th April 2006 09:40 PM
pdog Will they do me?
11th April 2006 06:32 AM
Jumping Jack FOX THEATER - ATL3 - BE THERE!!!
11th April 2006 11:02 AM
jb Please see Pugs post as we advised allof you about this months ago..............you're welcome!!!!!!!!!!
11th April 2006 11:56 AM
rogerriffin WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey! cool news!!!

Another Mexican Show???!!!???!!!
11th April 2006 07:08 PM
Soldatti
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:
Another Mexican Show???!!!???!!!

Another south american leg?
12th April 2006 09:04 AM
Bitch
quote:
Joey wrote:

I am now so excited that I am typing this with my penis .

What an image! THAT'S VERY IMPRESSIVE!! So you have a long skinny one?
12th April 2006 09:06 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Bitch wrote:

What an image! THAT'S VERY IMPRESSIVE!! So you have a long skinny one?

Its even more impressive than when he types with his nipples, since its such an awkward angle and all.
12th April 2006 11:36 AM
Joey Hello My Lil' Stonescicles ...............

Well , I am off to Phoenix ( Scottsdale ) for an Easter " Family " Vacation .

See everybody on the 19th .

Stay Kinkily ..............

Bye Bye ......

Bye Bons !!!!

Kinky Kink Kinko Ho Chi Joe

[ Edited by Puggy ]
[Edited by Joey]
12th April 2006 11:42 AM
Break The Spell Have a great trip Joey, we'll hold the RO fort down for ya and keep the finger light on. Blast some Stones and Who on the way!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)