ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Auckland Western Springs Speedway,16th April 2006
Thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Fats Domino album!!! Return to archive
10th April 2006 06:36 AM
WolfgangG New Fats Domino album "Alive And Kickin'" available now!!

TRACK LISTING:
1. Alive and Kickin'
2. Love You 'Til the Day I Die
3. I'll Be All Right
4. I Spent All My Money Loving You
5. Gimme Some
6. One Step At A Time
7. Home USA
8. Every Night About This Time
9. Four Leaf Clover
10. It Makes No Difference Now
11. This Is My Story
12. You Made Me Know
13. Ain't That A Shame

ORDER NOW at tipitinasfoundation.org
10th April 2006 08:00 AM
Break The Spell Have to at least check it out if nothing else, one of the original rockers still kickin'!! Glad he survived the hurricane last summer. He was missing for a brief period of time afterwords.
[Edited by Break The Spell]
10th April 2006 10:54 PM
stoned_in_dc i'm going to jazz fest and part of the reason is to see fats domino! he's the man!

one of the founders of the rock and roll i love so much..its going to be special to see him performing in new orleans.. can't wait..

i'd say you'd have to put him up there with little richard, chuck berry and elvis....
11th April 2006 07:59 PM
IzzyStradlin Fats Domino?

Too funny.
11th April 2006 10:18 PM
Paranoid_Android Really...honestly...does anyone really care...I wish him no harm...(Katrina...general illness, etc)...but will anyone actually buy this cd?!?

11th April 2006 10:36 PM
stoned_in_dc beyond stupid: so what if no one but a few people buy it? who cares? would anyone buy a new chuck berry record?

yah.. probably keith richard, me and a few others..

so what?

moron
12th April 2006 07:03 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
Really...honestly...does anyone really care...I wish him no harm...(Katrina...general illness, etc)...but will anyone actually buy this cd?!?

Thats the same thing a lot of people say when the Stones put out a new album, but does everyone's opinion effect if you buy it and enjoy it?? If you truly love the music of a band / artist, it shouldn't matter what everyone else thinks.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)