ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Auckland Western Springs Speedway,16th April 2006
Thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'VE GOT MADONNA TICKETS TO CARDIFF! Return to archive
8th April 2006 09:58 AM
JaggerLips YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8th April 2006 10:44 AM
Angiegirl Cool! My friend SSC just got us tickets to the 2nd Amsterdam show, apparently the final show of the tour .
8th April 2006 10:51 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Cool! My friend SSC just got us tickets to the 2nd Amsterdam show, apparently the final show of the tour .

I got mine from a tout not the best thing to do, anyway cost me the same price as what I forked out to see the Stones in Sheffield this year from Ticketmaster or Ticketlessmaster as I like to call them sometimes (when you can't get through to them lol)
[Edited by JaggerLips]
8th April 2006 11:38 AM
corgi37 Despite rumours, she is not coming to Australia.

I will drink many beers to celebrate.

Ugly old hag she is.

Nice ass though.
8th April 2006 02:41 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Despite rumours, she is not coming to Australia.

I will drink many beers to celebrate.

Ugly old hag she is.

Nice ass though.

Madonna fans beg for Aussie visit
Thursday Apr 6 15:00 AEST

Madonna fans are rallying together to petition the pop superstar to include Australia on her Confessions world tour — scheduled for later this year.

Pleas from 'Madge' fans began after her organizers announced there would be 'additional dates' added to the American, European and Japan legs of her world tour.

The pop superstar's Australian promoter Michael Gudinski told The Daily Telegraph that he will "do everything in my power to find an option that means she can tour Australia".

Mr Gudinski told the paper that he is in negotiations with Madonna's international representatives, after thousands of local fans began a campaign to get the singer to perform here.

Madonna's Confessions world tour kicks off in America on May 21, with 14 concerts scheduled before it moves to Europe on July 30 for another 10 shows.

The singer has not played in Australia since 1993's Girlie Show tour.

If you want to see Madonna in Australia send her an email.
[email protected]

©AAP 2006
-------

Corgi...I know you will want to e-mail her!
SV

8th April 2006 03:02 PM
Gazza Im quite happy too because I got Springsteen tickets for the tour opener in Dublin on May 5th - thanks to a press contact, because it was impossible on the public sale.
8th April 2006 08:19 PM
glencar Madonna tix are going on sale this Monday for MSG. Luckily, I've spent way too much on other things lately!
9th April 2006 04:46 PM
Paranoid_Android Hope she comes to DC ...the last 2 shows were GREAT!!!
9th April 2006 05:19 PM
rocker That is the one woman more than any other that i'd like to bury my bone into. Put it right between the lips of her love flower. I've masterbated to her countless times. shes my fantasy
9th April 2006 05:20 PM
rocker "She'd feel my hot cum dripping on her thigh from it."

The pain of love
9th April 2006 05:21 PM
MrPleasant
9th April 2006 05:36 PM
rocker lol
10th April 2006 12:26 PM
rogerriffin Anyone knows if Madonna will play in Mèxico City in this tour?

She will play for Free in Rio, exist any posibility that she touring latinamerica as stones? Puerto Rico, Brazil, Argentina, Mèxico?'???
10th April 2006 12:27 PM
jb Humiliating................
10th April 2006 12:30 PM
Break The Spell Is she back to music again?? She went through an "actress" phase, "sex kitten phase", "Mommy" phase, "jockey" phase. Guess its back to the dated disco albums again!! Humiliating indeed.
10th April 2006 12:41 PM
jb
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Is she back to music again?? She went through an "actress" phase, "sex kitten phase", "Mommy" phase, "jockey" phase. Guess its back to the dated disco albums again!! Humiliating indeed.

She is , sadly, much more popular than the Stones...many love her "chamelon" like ability to change with the times ...her miusic sucks, but they go b/c she is who she is........it's much more than music...it's a way of living.
10th April 2006 12:46 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
jb wrote:

She is , sadly, much more popular than the Stones...many love her "chamelon" like ability to change with the times ...her miusic sucks, but they go b/c she is who she is........it's much more than music...it's a way of living.

I know what you mean. Sadly, she could come out with a gangsta rap album and call herself a "funky-fresh DJ" and the media & bandwagon fans would still buy into it.
10th April 2006 12:53 PM
jb
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

I know what you mean. Sadly, she could come out with a gangsta rap album and call herself a "funky-fresh DJ" and the media & bandwagon fans would still buy into it.

She is, I believe, ahead of the Stones for all time sales..maybe 8th or 9th!!!
10th April 2006 01:00 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
jb wrote:

She is, I believe, ahead of the Stones for all time sales..maybe 8th or 9th!!!

Thats pretty scary. Are The Beatles and Zeppelin at the top??
10th April 2006 01:05 PM
jb
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Thats pretty scary. Are The Beatles and Zeppelin at the top??

Yes..with Garth Brooks #1 I think..also, Elvis, Billy Joel, Eagles, etc..I think we are in 10th place with 67.5 Mil USA which is pretty shitty having been in business over 44yr and the amount of product we have out there...................
10th April 2006 01:08 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
jb wrote:

Yes..with Garth Brooks #1 I think..also, Elvis, Billy Joel, Eagles, etc..I think we are in 10th place with 67.5 Mil USA which is pretty shitty having been in business over 44yr and the amount of product we have out there...................

Holy hell, I had no idea Garth Brooks moved so much product. I guess all those repackages and box sets of his past albums that he sells at Wal*mart every year around the holidays really pays off.
10th April 2006 01:09 PM
jb
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Holy hell, I had no idea Garth Brooks moved so much product. I guess all those repackages and box sets of his past albums that he sells at Wal*mart every year around the holidays really pays off.

He outsold the Beatles and took the #1 spot ..amazing what he didin only 6yr..but yes, the Walmarts helped as his albunms were always accessible and the country element was huge...very humiliating for us here in the USA...........
10th April 2006 03:38 PM
Ihavelotsajam Those sales are only in the US. Garth Brooks doesn't sell much anywhere else.

As for Madonna, there are people who do praise who she is. I just can't get over the shitty music. Overrated crap for short attention spans.
10th April 2006 06:11 PM
Angiegirl But I did have a Who's That Girl poster and bed covers in '87. I also kept a scrap book with little Madonna articles cut from teenage pop music magazines, including the first paparazzi shots of her wedding to Sean Penn.

I need to see her, it's nostalgia, she and Wacko Jacko were my childhood idols before Mick Jagger came into my life.

And although I don't listen to her more recent work, I do still enjoy the 80's stuff. Besides, her new singles I hear on the radio at work aren't that bad either imo.

And her tickets are less expensive than the Stones'. Not by much, but a bit anyway

You guys are just a bunch of bitter old mumbling dudes, envious of her succes and good (anorexic botox) looks at almost 48 years of age. Admit it.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)