ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Auckland Western Springs Speedway,16th April 2006
Thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Paris Hilton Non-Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
8th April 2006 03:25 AM
Starbuck i agree rodney!

and another thing...the bickering in this thread is concealing what might just be the most amazing political turnaround in stones MB history:

quote:
glencar wrote:
(and i quote)

"as for globally, "declare victory & get out" is starting to look like a good option..."

glenny!

we'll make a good democrat out of you yet! you're coming along there, kiddo! i will mail you out some "hillary 08" campaign buttons immediately.

[Edited by Starbuck]
8th April 2006 03:34 AM
Altamont SB, your Day in The Life cover is one of the greatest things ever!

[edited by a brief moment of clarity]
[Edited by Altamont]
8th April 2006 12:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot Paris Hilton's cooter.

Enjoy.

[Edited by Gazza]
8th April 2006 10:37 PM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Paris Hilton's cooter.

Enjoy.

Hasn't everyone?
9th April 2006 02:36 AM
Starbuck she kind of has flabby thighs in that picture.

well, flabbier than a coke whore normally should have, right?
9th April 2006 05:08 AM
Gazza
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Paris Hilton's cooter.

Enjoy.

DONT!
9th April 2006 11:04 AM
Starbuck
quote:
SB, your Day in The Life cover is one of the greatest things ever!

[edited by a brief moment of clarity]

altamont!

joshie brings out the best in all of us, dunnit he?

http://www.keno.org/gasland/get.asp...167&P=0&T=58167
10th April 2006 12:34 PM
Sir Stonesalot Just for the record....

I am the one who asked Flea and my cohorts from PA to go to Joe O's. It was the only way that I could spend time with them AND my internet pals in NYC.

If I knew then what I know now, I would have just lied and said that I had to work and couldn't go to the show...and just hung out with my real life friends. Not that some of you are not real life friends too...oh you know what I mean.

If anyone should be taking guff for what went down in NYC...it should be ME. I'm the one who played a silly childish prank on the Summiteers...not Flea. Flea was the one acting like an responsible adult! So if you people still need to play the blame game...you come talk to me.

Also, I have never talked to Pdog about Flea, or about any of this spat. And I never will. That is not the way I roll. So whatever "dirt" Pdog thinks he has on Flea...it didn't come from me. And both of you are big boys, and you don't need me to defend you or mediate. You'll either work it out, or you won't...won't change the way I feel about either one of you.

Just one observation before I leave this subject as forever dead....Pdog, if you can't see the "FoxNews" tactics being used on my homeboy by the NeoCon faction of the Couch...and the fact that they are manipulating you like a fuckin' puppet...(one of the very same things you accuse Flea of!), then you are as blind as a bat with bad sonar. They have succeeded in removing your funny bone when it comes to Flea. Dude, Flea posted some funny shit...and you got all "serious" on him! Pdog is very serious(in JB-speak)).

You didn't see me flip out last week when Flea told SDH, and I quote..."All is forgiven!". If he still wants to be pals with SDH, even after what SDH did to my family...that's his business. I know that when push comes to shove, he's still gonna be there for me...so it's no big deal, you know what I'm saying?

So, I'm now gonna go watch Salma Hayek do some carpet munching in "Frida". You know, just to put this stuff in perspective....
10th April 2006 01:57 PM
Joey " So, I'm now gonna go watch Salma Hayek do some carpet munching in "Frida". You know, just to put this stuff in perspective.... "

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

10th April 2006 02:20 PM
Sir Stonesalot As an aethiest, I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted!
10th April 2006 02:26 PM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
As an aethiest, I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted!

......... SS !!!!!!!!!!
10th April 2006 02:28 PM
gimmekeef Salma Hayak went down in a movie?..And u bastards never told me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10th April 2006 02:32 PM
pdog I feel you SS... The stuff with me and flea, is stuff like when I said he could do art for my project, and I got very excited and saw things could be good between, then he goes and makes it about "them". Yes, my skin wasn't thinck, but all I ever wanted was for me and Flea to be friends despite the fact he hates some of my friends. I also see what you mean about all the manipulation, we're all guitly of that... I think 99% of us can meet and hangout like we have depsite past arguments online. Are Flea and I friends? I hope so... I know I seemed realy prickish to him, but I was also teloling him, I was doing at as friend... I see how many times I misunderstood his jokes as attacks. It's tough to do, b/c one comment may have been a joke when another was an accusation. Like calling people Nazis supposedly a joke, and then saying I'm always attacking Joey. I like Joey. He's got the thickest skin around here and despite his stolen schtick and problems with Max, I like the guy. I like him b/c I can poke fun at him and he doesn't crumble. I don't know anyone else on the boards that can say that. I wish I could articulate better, but I can't. Oh, and the stuff I said i know about Flea, was both me feeling hurt and lashing out, and I said before that that's all it was. Yes, I know stuff that is unflattering, but I live in a glass house, it was nothing more than m,e being a prick and being angry. I can olny walk on frozen water...
10th April 2006 03:26 PM
Sir Stonesalot Maybe I'm weird this way, but I don't expect, or even want, all my friends to get along. Like, I have friends that are cops and firefighters...straight as arrows. I have friends that are gay. I have friends that "party". I have friends that lean left...I have friends that lean right. i have friends that are country, and I have friends that are Rock n Roll.

None of them have to mix and be friends. The only thing that I care about is how they deal with me. If they are cool towards me, I'm cool towards them. Especially here on the boards.

It's a little different in real life. If Fiji insulted Candace Youngblood in person, to her face...we'd have had a problem. But on the board...stuff like that slides. it's not really real. You know what I mean? Like if SDH had just talked shit about my wife on the boards...it would have been fine. But he crossed the line and called her up on the phone and scared the crap out of her...in real life. And if he is ever dumb enough to cross my path in real life, he's going to answer for that.

Answer something for me Pdog...how come you and I get a pass on our politics, but Flea gets browbeat about similar viewpoints? Hell, my sig here for over a year was "Draft the Bush twins and send then to Fallujah!". No one ever said a word to me about that. There it was right in every post I put up...yet Flea would make some funny sideways comment about Bushie Jr, and they'd swarm on him like sharks on chum! Why is that? Why is he a pussy, and I'm cool? It makes no sense....
10th April 2006 03:41 PM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I have friends that are gay. I have friends that lean left... I have friends that are country.

I'm such laberal, homo, Toby fan... LOL!

quote:

Answer something for me Pdog...how come you and I get a pass on our politics, but Flea gets browbeat about similar viewpoints? Hell, my sig here for over a year was "Draft the Bush twins and send then to Fallujah!". No one ever said a word to me about that. There it was right in every post I put up...yet Flea would make some funny sideways comment about Bushie Jr, and they'd swarm on him like sharks on chum! Why is that? Why is he a pussy, and I'm cool? It makes no sense....

I know why, and Flea answered that for me, when he told me he wants them to hate him... I once did too, but I decided that getting past the politics was more important, it's a personal decision for me. I had more to gain but stepping back, b/c I realized I won't change them and they won't change me. Just like how you don't like ER, I do. So I'm gay and you're all man. But we're still friends despite my flamboyant love of Emotional Rescue... I wanted Flea to be like that, and in a big way, I did to him, exactly what I just said I shouldn't do, try to change him.
I'll make fun of him, jokingly about being across the street. B/c it's funny. I'm damn glad he showed up. I am going to try to recognize, that in his own way, he did change and give up something, so he could meet alot of folks, and still hold his ground on certain issues.
I know like you know, Flea and fiji are good guys, friends of ours, who don't get along. I have to accept it... I didn't want to, but I must. hopefully me and flea wil lbe cool, and have a relationship of respect and friendship, where I won't try to change the way he feels. I was overly harsh towards Flea... Plain and simple. And then it got carried away, by both of us. Hopefully time, and some non argumentive posting will heal anything I did.
10th April 2006 03:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot >I know why, and Flea answered that for me, when he told me he wants them to hate him...<

Uh, OK.

That makes no sense to me, but whatever. I suppose it doesn't have to make sense.

Hey, it looks like Cary Hudson is coming to play at my pal Deebo's living room in a few weeks. John Hammond Jr is coming in late July. Do you know about Cary Hudson and Blue Mountain? Think DBT except more delta swamp tossed in...
10th April 2006 04:03 PM
pdog That's what he said, "I want them to hate me"... I have a feeling, he doesn't want to get along with them as much as they don't want to get along with him....
He's the only person who expressed that to me, and that is why I was on him, to try to make peace. I can't even understand my own mind, why I tried to make sense of this? I'm a moron.I don't know the bands, it sound vaguely familiar...
10th April 2006 04:24 PM
Sir Stonesalot Not really what I meant. I understand why Flea wouldn't want to get along with them.

I was more interested in hearing why the Neocons...specifically Maxy and Fiji and Tele et al...why don't they give us, or LJ or SheRat, the flaming raft of neocon shit? It's not like we aren't vocal about how much we despise the current regime. But they don't get on us at all about it.

How does Flea invite their ire, but I don't? I SHOULD get the same crap hurled at me...but I don't. Is it because I don't really give a shit what they say about me? Is it because they see me as a sort of equal?

I suppose I should just go over to Maxy's place and ask them. They are really the only one's who can answer my question anyhow...
10th April 2006 04:28 PM
pdog
Now I'm really curious too!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)