ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Auckland Western Springs Speedway,16th April 2006
Thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Paris Hilton Non-Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
6th April 2006 12:56 PM
FPM C10

Are you sure you don't want me to do the cover? Because I was going to put some happy trees on it.

Please re-read post about "not getting me". And explain why everyone else on every board can have whatever "schtick" they want, no matter how loathsome or offensive, and everyone can fight with whoever they wish, but I'm supposed to just behave and not offend anyone. Screw that!

FYI, I don't actually think anyone here (or wherever) is a Nazi, or even a wanna-be Nazi. I'm just yanking chains. You should know that, being an old chain-yanker yourself. So lighten the hell up or I'll come and sit across the street from your house and pout.

6th April 2006 01:00 PM
glencar Most fights haven't gone on this long, FPM. You've been fighting with these guys for 3 months. Maybe it's time to declare victory & get out.
6th April 2006 01:03 PM
pdog
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Are you sure you don't want me to do the cover? Because I was going to put some happy trees on it.

Please re-read post about "not getting me". And explain why everyone else on every board can have whatever "schtick" they want, no matter how loathsome or offensive, and everyone can fight with whoever they wish, but I'm supposed to just behave and not offend anyone. Screw that!

FYI, I don't actually think anyone here (or wherever) is a Nazi, or even a wanna-be Nazi. I'm just yanking chains. You should know that, being an old chain-yanker yourself. So lighten the hell up or I'll come and sit across the street from your house and pout.

Well.... You used the word nazi about 2 dozen times to describe my friends... A few times it's no big deal. Eventually You're just really calling me a Nazi, because I have nazi friends. It ain't about chain yanking at that point, I'm a Jew. I can take jokes and fun, but when it's this redundant Flea, guess what, you're the nazi. If you keep it up, across the street won't be far enough away from me...
6th April 2006 01:51 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
Most fights haven't gone on this long, FPM. You've been fighting with these guys for 3 months. Maybe it's time to declare victory & get out.

Hooohooo! That is pretty funny coming from YOU, Blue. For several very obvious reasons, both local and global. And give me some credit. I've been fighting with these guys for at least a year. It's just been three months that PDog has been riding my ass about not going to his party. I'm as sick of hearing about it as you are.

Happy trees! Puffy clouds!

6th April 2006 01:54 PM
CraigP Paris Hilton is ugly looking and her friend looks like a rottweiler.
6th April 2006 02:10 PM
pdog
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

It's just been three months that PDog has been riding my ass about not going to his party. I'm as sick of hearing about it as you are.

I could care less that you were there, but you were there, at least as close as you wanted to be...
Deal with the real problem I've got with you. Your nazi comments.
Who are these nazis, and where did you get the balls to throw aronud a term at people, when you're the person behaving like the propagandist?
Do not mention my name anymore, or call people I know nazi's? Can you do that? I doubt it, b/c by your own admission to me, your true purpose is to make people who disagree with you hate you. The irony is, politically, I don't disagree with you. The way you're acting now, only proves, it's not about poltics or Stones. You're just looking to be a dick!
You're a child, you live like one and act like one. So as long as you have someone to point your finger at, you will avoid the invetable truth, you're just an unhappy person...
Keep calling my friends nazi's, and across the street won't be far enough away from.

6th April 2006 02:30 PM
Break The Spell The Dead Kennedy's had a nice song dealing with this topic, it was called "Nazi Punks Fuck Off".
6th April 2006 02:32 PM
pdog The b-side, Greet Flea Across The Street!
6th April 2006 02:32 PM
glencar
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Hooohooo! That is pretty funny coming from YOU, Blue. For several very obvious reasons, both local and global. And give me some credit. I've been fighting with these guys for at least a year. It's just been three months that PDog has been riding my ass about not going to his party. I'm as sick of hearing about it as you are.

Happy trees! Puffy clouds!

Well, I was aiming for a bit of humor. As for anything "local" I don't go on & on about it. I generally ignore people who bother me. Especially when they bore the shit out of me. as for globally, "declare victory & get out" is starting to look like a good option...
6th April 2006 02:34 PM
glencar That's the funniest thing of all: he doesn't want to see these guys because they called his gf fat(supposedly) and yet he parks his butt 40 feet away? That doesn't make much sense, does it? Well, maybe to a Nazi...
6th April 2006 02:37 PM
pdog It makes perfect sense, when you step back.
Some liberal, sounds like a closet case to me!
6th April 2006 02:42 PM
FPM C10 I'm not sure...is that called "playing the race card"????

I'm not sure what is up your ass, but a trip to the proctologist might be in order. I think your friends are all big enough to stick up for themselves. Or maybe not - is that why you've begun ragging on Joey every chance you get?

From now on, it's all happy trees and puffy clouds for me!

6th April 2006 02:46 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
. Maybe it's time to declare victory & get out.

6th April 2006 02:53 PM
pdog
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
I'm not sure...is that called "playing the race card"????

I'm not sure what is up your ass, but a trip to the proctologist might be in order. I think your friends are all big enough to stick up for themselves.

You called nameless friends of mine nazis... That is saying something about me, not just these friends who you're to much of a pussy to name... I'm a Jew. you do the math smart boy... Like do the math and see how many people here actually enjoy your bitching, and how many agree with your hate speech!
That makes you, a child...
6th April 2006 04:28 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
That's the funniest thing of all: he doesn't want to see these guys because they called his gf fat(supposedly) and yet he parks his butt 40 feet away? That doesn't make much sense, does it? Well, maybe to a Nazi...

I thought you were sick of hearing about it, Blue.

We were with SS, and that's where his hotel was. And since he was running some sort of scam where he pretended to be mad at the people from the couch for insulting us, but actually was just pretending to stick up for us, he decided we could drink at Joe's and he could go back and forth. So that's what we did.

OK with everyone?

I'm really sick of this whole thing and wish more than ever I had just stayed at home.

6th April 2006 04:46 PM
pdog
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

I thought you were sick of hearing about it, Blue.

We were with SS, and that's where his hotel was. And since he was running some sort of scam where he pretended to be mad at the people from the couch for insulting us, but actually was just pretending to stick up for us, he decided we could drink at Joe's and he could go back and forth. So that's what we did.

OK with everyone?

I'm really sick of this whole thing and wish more than ever I had just stayed at home.

So, what you're really saying is, you won't answer to the fact you called my friends nazi's. The friends who you won't name openly. This is like hitting someone and running away, then scream real loud how everyone is after you. In new Jersey, we called people like you Pussies!
Eventually we caught these kids... In your case, being caught and called on your shit, you just continue the same shit, b/c as you stated, you want to be hated by them... Those people, are Fiji & Maxlugar... These are so called Nazi's... Are you really so much of a coward you won't respond, b/c if you are not responding for other reasons, please a handshake and a pat on the back, say good bye to me, and it's over... If you call on more "friend" of mine a Nazi... You're the one taking it to a personal level, and i will be really fucking mean. I know shit about you, and you really don't won't me going all Rove on you...
6th April 2006 06:46 PM
FPM C10
quote:
pdog wrote:

So, what you're really saying is, you won't answer to the fact you called my friends nazi's. The friends who you won't name openly.

Dear PDog:

Remember yesterday or the day before, when you made Fuji and me swear not to mention each other's names? 'Member that? Or Fuji suggested it and I agreed to it, or however it was. Go look it up.

And remember a few days ago, and again a few posts ago, when I said I didn't really think anybody was actually a Nazi? 'Member that?

So what don't you understand about any of this?

The Nazi Party ceased to exist in 1945. Calling someone a Nazi now is fairly meaningless. Might be a bigger deal in Germany, but certainly not here. Here it's just a code word for "asshole". If you want me to point out the similarities between the Neocons and the Nazis, or more accurately the Italian fascisti, I'll be glad to. If I thought that you were actually incensed over this because you're Jewish and somehow think I'm making anti-semitic statements, I'd apologize. I don', and I won't.

I don't think you really care, just as you don't care about any of the other fights that go on all the time on this and every other message board. In terms of reality, it's a far more serious thing to call someone an Al Qeda sympathizer, which your friends have called me many times because I disapprove of the war, torture, and so on. Al Qeda is still in existence, is the sworn enemy of America, even a vague suspicion that someone is sympathetic to them can get you put away without charges being brought, etc. When that whole row went down, between me and Tele, , I absolutely blew my stack. BIG mistake. That meant that every one of the board's Bush supporters - do I need to name them? - piled on and called me that every chance they got.

So, what YOU'RE really saying is, you won't answer to the fact that I'm the only one you single out and demand an explanation for every single word of every post. Fuck that. And this is like the third time you've threatened me with an array of things from physical harm to some vague nameless blackmail. Well, fuck that too. To quote our greatest gay nazi president, "bring it on".

(Please note - I don't actually think George Bush is gay, OR a nazi.)

Let's see, what else have you demanded that I explain to you - you seem to think that I said I was afraid of Fuji yet I sat across the street and...something. I didn't really understand what you were getting at with that line of thought. What I said was that he and I detest each other and it wouldn't be prudent (to quote the father of our greatest gay nazi president) to drink a lot and then be in the same room. A two-way street type of thing. Common sense. The explanation of why I was across the street is in my last post, in case you forgot.

All of this horseshit started because I made a comment about Max banning me. At Keno's, not here. I have explained why I thought that. Although it STILL seems like a strange coincidence, I bought Max's explanation, and apologized there and here.

All of the rest of this has been YOU being unable to come to grips with the fact that YOUR friends are not EVERYBODY'S friends. You bring this shit up, I respond, and everyone gives me grief for belaboring the point. So PLEASE stop bringing it up. Nobody cares. I told you that a long time ago.

6th April 2006 07:57 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Dear PDog:

The Nazi Party ceased to exist in 1945. Calling someone a Nazi now is fairly meaningless. Might be a bigger deal in Germany, but certainly not here.

I think its still a compliment in Germany, but I agree Flea, no one cares who is or isn't a Nazi anymore. Modern-day Nazis (the liberal media calls them "metro-nazials"), like Arnold P. Schwarzenegger and the Pope are hugely popular. For Judas' sake, the Rolling Stones had a massively popular Nazi opening band for the German portion of the Licks tour. Several people on this board and others have even stated how proud they are to be German. Its just not that big a deal in America anymore.
6th April 2006 09:41 PM
lotsajizz keep the faith FPM

6th April 2006 10:04 PM
pdog Show me where I threatened you with violence... Never happened... And remember, I don't drink, so you can't say I might get drunk, and shit might happen.
You're a child Flea.
After the Fiji, sarcastic cease fire or whatever that crap you wrote. The next day you hammered me about it, over and over. Remember, the comments about Joey and Max and SS and Steelie... and you haven't stopped since. So it's you who lit the matches. Then and there. You start the shit, then run away pretending you didn't do it.
And yeah dude, I know about your lame ass pussy excuse for a life. I know some pathetic shit you've pulled. BUT!!! You're right, I'll let it go, it's just me being mad at someone who acts like a child. And it was wrong for me to say it, and it would be wrong for me to do it. Trust me, knowing what I knew and seeing the man in action, you're lame. You use and manipulate, and tried to manipulate me, and when I saw it, and said something to you, you turned on me with attacks.
I made it clear, the only reason I wanted you to stop the attacks on others, was so we could get past the politics and enjoy the Stones together. You made the decision, to not hear that months ago and go flaming all the way up to, until, and since NYC. And you said it, not everyone is going to get along. However, you want to be hated, your own words, not mine!
Maybe you think your secret memo PM shit was funny or cool. Fuck you, you're a manipulative, lying fuckface! You wanted trouble, it's your only intent, you prove it over and over. If it really ended with Fiji, then it could've ended there, but you still attack people with lame name calling, and are hostile with me b/c I told you it was fucked up.
I'm sorry that they call you an Al Queida sympathizer... I really am. I've seen those political flame threads, for years here, before I posted here. I enjoyed a few of them myself. Are you really claiming they all ganged up on you, and you never played a part in it? That's it right there, the kid running away screaming everyone is after him. You left out all the shit you did. Or does that part not apply?
Having met you in person, trust me Flea, I wouldn't threaten you with violence. I don't hit girls!
[Edited by pdog]
6th April 2006 10:28 PM
telecaster Smackdown!
6th April 2006 11:02 PM
lotsajizz pdog clearly now equals lapdog

6th April 2006 11:11 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

pdog clearly now equals lapdog

Bitches come and go, but your dogs are for life...
Something you'll never understand!
7th April 2006 12:10 PM
gimmekeef Fuck I'd rather look at Paris again..than this stuff!..My thread...I'm closin it NOW!.....
7th April 2006 01:12 PM
rasputin56 What the hell does all this have to do with Paris?
7th April 2006 04:50 PM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Fuck I'd rather look at Paris again..than this stuff!..My thread...I'm closin it NOW!.....

7th April 2006 05:27 PM
FPM C10
quote:
pdog wrote:
The next day you hammered me about it, over and over. Remember, the comments about Joey and Max and SS and Steelie... and you haven't stopped since.

I'm not sure, but I think Nanky brought those dancing partners up first...have you threatened to reveal his deepest darkest secrets too?

Speaking of Joey and Max, though...it's hilarious to me, in a totally perverse way, that you can give me these angry lectures, and at the same time you take every shot at Joey you can. What did he ever do to YOU? Then again, what did I ever do to YOU?

I'll have to look back over all of this stupid crap. I wasn't aware that I was "hammering" anyone. Seemed to me I was responding to your comments. I'm done doing that. As for "running away"...it's a fucking message board, not a schoolyard. I'm still here. It's your friends who aren't here.

If it helps any, I'll go back through the posts, and every time I said "Nazi" I'll change it to "Republican". That's what I meant anyway, as everyone knows. Seems like that word is what pushed you over the line into psychosis.

quote:
pdog wrote:

And yeah dude, I know about your lame ass pussy excuse for a life. I know some pathetic shit you've pulled. BUT!!! You're right, I'll let it go, it's just me being mad at someone who acts like a child. And it was wrong for me to say it, and it would be wrong for me to do it. Trust me, knowing what I knew and seeing the man in action, you're lame. You use and manipulate, and tried to manipulate me, and when I saw it, and said something to you, you turned on me with attacks.

I really can't figure out exactly what it is you're saying, what you're threatening to do, or not do. Sounds like you've been doing some PI work, or having long talks with my "friends", or perhaps just one "friend". Whatever the hell you think you know about me that anybody would give a shit about, by all means, post it. What do you "know" and when did you "know" it? Who am I manipulating? How much does any of this matter, and to whom? I mean, I'm sure the "usual suspects" are loving this, and you'll get lots of extra doggie treats at the Couch, but I can't imagine anyone else cares what you're ranting about.

I'm done talking to you.

7th April 2006 05:58 PM
pdog
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

I'm done talking to you.

God I hope so
Especially since you avoided showing me where and when I threatened you.
Bill O'Reilly called, he wants his spin back...
8th April 2006 02:55 AM
Starbuck gentlemen

this is probably none of my goddamn business, but your tirades against each other are getting ... well .... blah. i am actually beginning to think you're both crackers.

pdog ... it was three months ago ... and his decision not to cross the street...let it die.

flea...let him let it die. and for GOD's sake, PLEASE get rid of the flashing hippie. he is giving me nightmares.

the interweb is a crazy space of blips and draps and ones and zeros. many of the things we say we either wish we could take back, or come out the wrong way, or are taken by others and misconstrued into some understanding of a statement that was never meant to be what it was misconstrued into in the first place. this is exactly what's going on with you two here.

as a wise suited man said to me just the other night, "flea? p? what the moof is up wit dat?"

so please...sit at the table of peace...and let's start bashing talya again so we can all feel superior.

(cue rodney)
8th April 2006 03:04 AM
Rodney_King yes indeed!

can't we all get a schlong?

er... i mean, get a bong?

er... i mean, get a thong?

er, i mean, get a cong?

er...i mean, get along?

below: pdog and fleabit fight over who gets to ride the swingset next.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)