ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Auckland Western Springs Speedway,16th April 2006
Thanks Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Paris Hilton Non-Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
5th April 2006 12:13 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL I too was thinking this is going too far. Anyway, I need to shower...

May your shower be as Golden as your posting!

5th April 2006 12:13 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
If Joey's around, anal is involved!

quote:
glencar wrote:
Good God! I made mistakes during summit weekend but you don't see me going on & on about it. It was my fault & I have to live with it.

5th April 2006 12:16 PM
Madafaka
quote:
glencar wrote:
Howe could people not approve/appreciate everyone's fave slut?

Nope, my fave slut is a regular here
5th April 2006 12:18 PM
pdog
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Nope, my fave slut is a regular here

Who?
5th April 2006 12:19 PM
Break The Spell Mysteriously, my favorite slut usually disappears when I wake up.
5th April 2006 12:21 PM
Madafaka
quote:
pdog wrote:
Who?

Everyone knows who. Just think...
5th April 2006 12:24 PM
pdog I'm thinking... I just can't say for fear of being wrong!
5th April 2006 12:26 PM
Madafaka
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm thinking... I just can't say for fear of being wrong!

Hahaha! Surely you're right!
Let it as our little secret.
5th April 2006 01:37 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Joey wrote:
" ..... does Paris care if his shorts are soaked in jizz from looking at her image? "

....And now another great band name :

" Soaked in Jizz "

'A Jizzed soaked bar room Queen is Paris"..????
5th April 2006 01:39 PM
Joey " Who can take a sunrise
Sprinkle it with dew
Cover it in chocolate and a miracle or two
The Candy Man
The Candy Man can
The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good
Who can take a rainbow
Wrap it in a sigh
Soak it in the sun and make strawberry-lemon pie
The Candy Man
The Candy Man can
Willy Wonka makes everything he bakes
Satisfying and delicious
Talk about your childhood wishes
You can even eat the dishes
Who can take tomorrow
Dip it in a dream
Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream
The Candy Man
The Candy Man can
And the world tastes good 'cause the Candy Man thinks it should... "
5th April 2006 01:40 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

'A Jizzed soaked bar room Queen is Paris"..????

Ya know, there's an alternate 2nd verse in some versions of HTW, where Mick gives shout-outs to Paris and says "The sailors are so charming there in Paris".
5th April 2006 01:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Ya know, there's an alternate 2nd verse in some versions of HTW, where Mick gives shout-outs to Paris and says "The sailors are so charming there in Paris".

Funny you mention that. It's on my Stones project of studio run throughs, alts,dif. mix and unreleased stuff...
I have 4 discs worth of great stuff... When I say great, I mean the best possible source and quality... It could pretty much pass for officially released in term of audio quality and fidelity.
Although a fifth and vital disc concentrating on Some Girls ond into the 80's is still in production... So the project is held up another week or two...
5th April 2006 01:54 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
pdog wrote:

Funny you mention that. It's on my Stones project of studio run throughs, alts,dif. mix and unreleased stuff...
I have 4 discs worth of great stuff... When I say great, I mean the best possible source and quality... It could pretty much pass for officially released in term of audio quality and fidelity.
Although a fifth and vital disc concentrating on Some Girls ond into the 80's is still in production... So the project is held up another week or two...

Sounds like a great project. Needless to say it'll be approximately 1000 times better than "Rarities".
5th April 2006 01:56 PM
glencar That's the version from Love You Live. It's not THAT rare!
5th April 2006 01:57 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
glencar wrote:
That's the version from Love You Live. It's not THAT rare!

I never said it was rare, I said its an alternate second verse Mick sometimes used to use.
5th April 2006 01:58 PM
glencar Well, I didn't want P Doggy running around trying to find it!
5th April 2006 01:59 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
That's the version from Love You Live. It's not THAT rare!

It's a studio version... I wouldn't call anything Rare, just what you have available. My project is basically taking all the bootlegged stuff and getting the best sounding stuff all together... Bootlegs suffer from poor sourcing, terrible tracklistings and repeated releases of the same stuff...
I think i'm calling it Graveyard walk, each disc has a title also...
It's really fun to do...
Like posting!
5th April 2006 02:00 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
pdog wrote:

It's a studio version... I wouldn't call anything Rare, just what you have available. My project is basically taking all the bootlegged stuff and getting the best sounding stuff all together... Bootlegs suffer from poor sourcing, terrible tracklistings and repeated releases of the same stuff...
I think i'm calling it Graveyard walk, each disc has a title also...
It's really fun to do...
Like posting!

I'd be interested in checking this out, the qulaity of the bootleg tracks I have varies greatly, and like you said, lots of repeated tracks on various different compilations.
5th April 2006 02:01 PM
glencar You simply must dash off a copy to me.
5th April 2006 07:41 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Imagine a poor man's Eva Longoria.

I don't want to .... developing .... (shudder)

5th April 2006 08:00 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
You simply must dash off a copy to me.

Blue, when the time comes, you were already on the list...
Maybe we can get someone to make art?
I'm not much of an art fag!
5th April 2006 08:13 PM
glencar I am about as uncreative as it gets. Set yer older son loose on that computer art stuff!
5th April 2006 09:46 PM
pdog He just drolls over the avatar... It's crayons...
6th April 2006 09:34 AM
FPM C10 <------- TOTAL art fag, but since you don't like me anymore
I guess that doesn't matter.

Besides, none of your REAL friends would want it if I did the art.

As for Paris - she makes me ill, but when she and Joey get married I guess I'll have to pretend to like her when they come over to play bridge.
[Edited by FPM C10]
6th April 2006 11:20 AM
pdog
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
<------- TOTAL art fag, but since you don't like me anymore
I guess that doesn't matter.

Besides, none of your REAL friends would want it if I did the art.

As for Paris - she makes me ill, but when she and Joey get married I guess I'll have to pretend to like her when they come over to play bridge.
[Edited by FPM C10]

Wrong, wrong, wrong!!!
When are you going to seperate politics from being a Stones fan? I'm not sure if there's a tome to your post, if I was to assume one, I would call it whining? Complaining? Self pit? Self depricating sarcasm?
I would be honored if you wanted to do art, I would be more honored to have you listen to my project, and tell me your thoughts...
6th April 2006 11:26 AM
Break The Spell The Bob Ross picture takes this thread to a whole new level.
6th April 2006 11:27 AM
pdog are we going up or down a level?
6th April 2006 11:30 AM
Break The Spell I like it, but it would be kinda funny if he was painting something obscene in the background with that crazy grin he's got.
6th April 2006 12:01 PM
FPM C10
quote:
pdog wrote:

Wrong, wrong, wrong!!!
When are you going to seperate politics from being a Stones fan?

Except for the fact that Bob Ross was a bomb-throwing anarchist, there are no politics in this post!

quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm not sure if there's a tome to your post, if I was to assume one, I would call it whining? Complaining? Self pit? Self depricating sarcasm?

Yeah, I don't think there's ever been anyone who didn't "get" me as much as you. I could understand that if you were a repuglican!

quote:
pdog wrote:
I would be honored if you wanted to do art, I would be more honored to have you listen to my project, and tell me your thoughts...

PM me the track listings (or email them to joujouka@hotmail) and I'll whip something up. You can tell your nazi friends Bob Ross did the art!
6th April 2006 12:16 PM
pdog You know what, fuck you Flea... Jb is my friend, you calling him a nazi? Who then? Calling people Nazi's is political and it's lame... I'm jewsih, I don't have nazi friends! If anyone is being anything "nazi" like, it's you. Everything about you is becoming more unattractive daily. I already know you want certain people to hate you. Which is exactly what you're doing with me as well... you obviously want me to hate you, so you can throw a bigger pity fest.
There's no common ground with you, Zero. You're an asshole, which is fine with me, most of the time. Sometimes, you gotta just be a Stones fan. You're offering to help me, with insults, pretty fucked up ones, about "my friends"...
Do me a favor, and inform She Rat she is a nazi, I don't have the heart to break her denial...
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)