ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE!!!
Click HERE or the image to go to our new home...

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: (NSC) Testament Key Club 4/13/08 Return to archive
14th April 2008 06:46 AM
Dan Me and my friends listen to them a lot around 1989-1990 before they just faded out of my consciousness. Stumbled across Greatest Hits a little over a year ago super cheap and picked it up to see if I felt anything. The memories came rushing back, they were indeed a truly great band just like I remembered.

Jumped at the chance when the classic lineup (with Paul Bostaph instead of Louie Clemente) rolled into the Key Club tonight, 2nd of 2 nights.

Great show, about 95 mins long, all the band members were into it especially Alex Skolnick. Unlike some other much hyped thrash reunion, all band members looked like they wanted to be there.

Mixed crowd young and old, wild on the main floor with lots of stagediving.

No Trial By Fire or The Ballad/The Legacy/Return To Serenity. Trail Of Tears was the only slow-ish song, other than that it was pretty fast all night. They did 2 new songs off the forthcoming album. Really the only point the set could have started to lag was they dragged out Alone In The Dark a bit too long.

Setlist

Over The Wall
Into The Pit
Apocalyptic City
Practice What You Preach
The New Order
Electric Crown
More Than Meets The Eye
Low
Trail Of Tears
The Henchmen Ride
Souls Of Black
The Evil Has Landed
The Preacher
----
D.N.R.
Three Days In Darkness
Alone In The Dark
Disciples Of The Watch

That's it, gotta crash, maybe I will remember more tomorrow. If you like Testament, go see them this tour, you will not be disappointed.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)