ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE!!!
Click HERE or the image to go to our new home...

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Richards: 'Doctors Want My Body For Science When I Die' Return to archive
13th April 2008 10:41 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Richards: 'Doctors Want My Body For Science When I Die'

REUTERS/Kieran Doherty (BRITAIN)
April 11, 2008

Rolling Stone Keith Richards has been inundated with requests to donate his body to medical science when he dies, because doctors want to examine his immune system.

The 64-year-old rocker, who spent much of the '70s addicted to heroin and continues to live a rock 'n' roll lifestyle, credits his survival to a high tolerance of toxic pollutants.

Richards claims to have conquered Hepatitis C by simply letting his body deal with it.

Richards tells Men.Style.com, "Doctors all over the world want my body when it finally goes.

"Apparently, I do have an incredible immune system. I had Hepatitis C and cured it myself. Just by being me ...

"They (doctors) want it so they can study it and figure out how to make other people much better.

"I mean, I eat everything wrong. I shove terrible things inside me."

13th April 2008 10:42 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I shove terrible things inside me."

I just hope it ain't anything shaped like this.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
13th April 2008 10:56 AM
fireontheplatter yeah right...and after they finish picking him appart they should cremate him and sell his ashes in those tiny little hash oil viles, for say...a million bucks a pop.

[laughs]
13th April 2008 11:01 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
yeah right...and after they finish picking him appart they should cremate him and sell his ashes in those tiny little hash oil viles, for say...a million bucks a pop.

[laughs]

I'd settle for an autograph or an email.

That reminds me I wonder who got Elvis tooth that went on sale on Ebay not long ago. The could have miraculous healing and other powers in the future.

13th April 2008 03:41 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
That reminds me I wonder who got Elvis tooth that went on sale on Ebay not long ago. The could have miraculous healing and other powers in the future.

More likely that the owner will develop a hankering for prescription meds or fried peanut butter and banana sammiches...
13th April 2008 06:06 PM
Factory Girl
quote:

I just hope it ain't anything shaped like this.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

This is so predictable--- Bad sex toys gone bad.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)